Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What Happen?

When Chip and his friend are sucked into the Digital world, there's no telling wat will happen.

Chapter 2 - What Happen?

Chapter 2 - What Happen?
Chapter two: What Happen?

Del opened his eyes and gazed around blearily. "What happen?" He said, still disoriented. The area was dark, but he could hear animal sounds. "Hey, Del, youre awake. What took you so long?" "Chip?" He looked up, seeing Chip near a fire, holding... "What are you holding?" "Oh, this? This is Forunmon." Del simply stared for a few moments, and then slowly shook his head. "Where are we?" Chip thought for a moment. "Somewhere called the digital world. Forunmon explained it all. We somehow got transported here when the T.V. started glowing, and..." "That thing talks?!"

"Hello!" Forunmon smiled. "This is too weird..." "Well, anyway, Forunmon is a digimon, or digital monster. Hes my digimon partner. Were bound together by this digivice." Chip said, as he lifted the digivice, which was navy blue, to show Del. Del blinked, and slowly reached into his pocket. He pulled it out, and stared. He didnt have a digivice. "Looks like I dont get a partner."

"Oh well. At least we can still stick together, right?" Chip asked. Del nodded. "Yeah. Hey, Im gonna go get some more wood for the fire." Del stood up and began walking away. "Okay, but dont get lost." "Me? Never." They both began laughing as Del walked away. After a while, he noted his new clothes. He wore all black. Pants, shoes, shirt, jacket, everything. On top of his head he found a pair of dark sunglasses. "Weird..." He said, putting the sunglasses on, though it was dark. He began picking up random sticks, and then he heard it. A voice, or feeling, or both. Whatever it was, he was compelled to follow it.

And then he heard it clearly, saying to him: Come, Del. Come, friend. Come and join us, be with us till the end. "Whos there?" He asked, still following it. All other sounds had stopped but the voice, which was repeating the message over and over. He followed it away from the camp, and out of the trees into a clearing. Del began turning around, walking backwards to see who was talking. "Where are you?" Join us, be with us till the end. "Who are you?! Where are you?! Come out and face me!" Come, Del, now is the time. Del turned around, only to meet face to face with a huge, black monster. Del began backing up, and only then did he see the beast. Its wings looked shredded, its arms, body, and head encased in metal. It had no legs.

Whatever it was, it used its metal arms to smash Del on the back of his head, knocking him out. It then picked him up delicately, and spread its hole-filled wings and flew. It flew over the camp, where Forunmon looked up. "Chip, look!" Chip looked up, saw his friend being carried away by some big monster, and his mouth gaped open. "Wh-What is that thing?!" "Thats Black Megadramon! Hes an ultimate level digimon with a bad attitude. Best stay out of his way if you know whats good for you."

"We need to get Del back! We cant keep up with him, hes too fast, and we cant fly! That, and youre just a little... Woah..." Forunmon had just begun to change. "Forunmon digivolve to... Kyorunmon!" There was a flash, and where Forunmon was, now stood a small furry dragon-looking thing. It was sky blue, its belly, paws, whiskers, and tuft of fur on its tail were aqua. It still had the same green eyes, but the horns looked like stubby branches. It also had a small beard, and a yellow band wrapped around each wrist. "Forunmon?" Chip asked, cautiously.
"Not anymore. Now Im Kyorunmon, a Rookie level digimon. Now we can move faster, and you wont have to carry me!" Though Kyorunmon was indeed larger, Chip realized, he was still only about half his height, plus, Chip realized... "Wait, you said that other digimon was an ultimate level, right?" "Right." "But youre only a rookie level?" "Uh-huh." "How do you think a rookie like you can beat that big ultimate?!" Kyorunmon grinned, revealing his little dragon fangs. "You didnt think rookie was as high as I could go, did you?" "No, I guess not. Lets go." They both began running in Black Megadramons direction.

They didnt get too far. They were blocked by something that looked like a slimy green slug. "Yuck! A slug?" Chip recoiled. Kyorunmon bared his teeth. "Its Numemon. He must be in league with Big Bad and Ugly." "Well well well, if it isnt little Kyorunmon." Numemon said, somehow through its toungue. "Come to stop us, slime boy?" "Yeah, and I brought reinforcements. Come on out, guys!" Out from behind trees came nasty yellow creatures, which also had their toungues hanging out. They had arms, which they walked on, that had bracers on both wrists. "Uh-oh..." "Kyorunmon, whats `uh-oh?"

Kyorunmon turned to Chip, scratching the back of his head. "Um... Heh... Were in trouble." Chip sighed. "Thats just great. My friends in trouble, and were being held up by a bunch of things that smell like a garbage dump. Could this day get any worse?" The Numemon grinned. "Yes. Ready guys? Party Time!" Every single one of those creatures pulled their arms back, each with a pile of dung in their palms. "Oh, thats just gross..." Chip said as he made a face. "FIRE!"

To be continued

(Yuppers, chatper two! She is done! Woot!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hiroshi2007 on December 4, 2006, 10:34:20 PM

Hiroshi2007 on
Hiroshi2007Hey Great chapters wrymses, I hope you keep going in them.