Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bios.

More bios. Crystal is Xander and Mina's daughter and Emerald is Ame and Shadows Daughter. The two are cousins, Check em' out!

Chapter 1 - Bios.

Chapter 1 - Bios.


Crystal Rose Mishima



Fur Color: White

Clothing:
Blue Tank-Top, Hover Shoes exactly like Shadow's, and Ice blue Long-Skirt (the skirt goes down to her ankles.)

Eye Color:
Ice Blue

Age:
10

Species:
½ Kitsune, 1/3 Hedgehog, 1/3 Mongoose

Element
: Water

Family:
Xander Mishima (father), Mina Mongoose (mother), Ame Mishima (aunt), Shadow the Hedgehog (uncle), Emerald Kay Mishima (cousin), Sonia the Hedgehog (grandmother), Jack the Echidna-Fox (grandfather), Sonic the Hedgehog (great-uncle), Sally Alicia Acorn (great-aunt), and Manic the Hedgehog (great-uncle)

Description
: Crystal is albino, Three Tails!, 2 foot 5”, ears are just like her mother's, and she is VERY SHY! She is also not afraid to show off her power or fighting skills.

Destiny & Biography: Crystal was born to the now very proud Xander (my other OC). Crystal, according to a prophecy, is the one to bring light to an eternal darkness. She sets off to find this “Light” with her Cousin Emerald, Blaze the Cat (who just happened to be there at the right time), Vector the Crocodile, Rouge the Bat, Tails the Fox, and Knuckles the Echidna. One thing about her is her ability to for-see what is to happen. She uses a Masamune as her weapon of choice (similar to what Sephiroth [FF VII] has). She is also very smart; some say she's almost as smart as Tails, but of course, she just can't build stuff like Tails can. Tails, Crystal, and Blaze are extremely close. Though she may be cute, she is also very shy; she is almost a counter part of Blaze only she's not afraid to show her true feelings. She also has somewhat of a secret crush on Knuckles; she wants to be just like him in several ways, not putting up with anything, knowing when something is wrong, and exploding with rage and easily taking down their enemies. Though she has this crush, she is only 10 years old, so she knows she's too young for him, so she just hangs out with him a lot. Her destiny however, she knows what her destiny is and she will do anything to keep her world at peace.



Emerald Kay Mishima



Fur Color: Emerald Green (why do you think they called her emerald?)

Clothing:
multiple colored Kimono (in shades of green {duh!}) and Shoes like knuckles

Eye Color:
Bright Green

Age:
8

Species:
Full blooded Kitsune

Element: Wind-Light Based

Family:
Ame Mishima (mother), Shadow the Hedgehog (father), Xander Mishima (uncle), Mina Mongoose (aunt), Crystal Rose Mishima (cousin), Sonia the Hedgehog (grandmother), Jack the Echidna-Fox (grandfather), Sonic the Hedgehog (great-uncle), Sally Alicia Acorn (great-aunt), and Manic the Hedgehog (great-uncle)

Description
: Two tails, 2 foot 2”, quiet most times but also speaks when most necessary.

Destiny & Biography: Emerald is a young and wise Kitsune who was born with emerald-green fur and bright emerald-green eyes. She was born to Ame Mishima and Shadow the Hedgehog two years after Crystal was born, making Emerald her cousin. Emerald may only be 8-years-old, but she has the wisdom of many oracles, priests, bishops, and even sages. She had gotten her kimono suit from Cream the Rabbit's Mom Vanilla when she found out Emerald was wiser than many. Vanilla had made it Green to match her fur color and Blaze the Cat had given her ponytail holder that held her hair up, to Emerald as a gift for friendship; Emerald tied her hair up just like Blaze does (yes, Blaze has another thing in her hair) and she loves it. Emerald's element is actually a double element; Wind and Light are combined to create an attack that not even the darkest enemies can break. Her wisdom makes her light stronger than any type of darkness there is. Her Friendship with Rouge is a strong one, making her wind powers unstoppable. She is fearless and has no trouble showing her feelings or opinions on what is going on. She is one girl you don't want to mess with.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment