Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Girl? Or New Friend?

A DragonBall Z: Budokai, Poke'mon, and Digimon Crossover Story.

Ash and May were on their way to Pallet Town to Meet Ash's mom after another 2 years on the road and meet a young Blue-haired Kitsune-Girl named Ame Star Sakura-Syphon. They all tag-along to go to Pallet Town but are Thrown into a Vortex; Kari and T.K. have been dating for two months now and are in the park with Gatomon and Patamon but meet up with a Pink-haired digi-destined named Neo Saikou Niju with a very unusual Biyomon. They all begin talking and are hurled into the same Vortex; Saiyan is training with his Daughter Ame (My OC, after the buu saga, before the last few episodes of DBZ, Ame is the same age as Goten) and the two sense something strange; Cooler and Kid Buu have been revived! They now want to destroy the universe.

What will come of Ash, May, Ame, Kari, T.K., Neo, Their digimon, and the Z-Fighters? Read to Find out!

Chapter 1 - New Girl? Or New Friend?

Chapter 1 - New Girl? Or New Friend?
Gotta' Beat Em' All!
Earth's Final Hours
``A Pokemon, Digimon, and DragonBall Z: Budokai Crossover''

Chapter 1: New Girl? Or New Friend?


Woman in the Back: You be careful May and stay out of trouble on your way to Pallet Town!

Young Girl: I will Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Max!!!

        We all know this young Coordinator in training as May of Petalburg City Gym. She was on her way to Pallet Town with her good friend, Ash Ketchum for a Reunion with his Mother and neighbor, and friend by mistake (and/or destiny), Professor Sam Oak, after a years time away from home (again). Ash, we all know, Started with a Pikachu and caught many others, as well as befriended many. May is the same way, but now, off to the adventure!
        Ash and May we're at least a miles length away from the main road to Kanto, when they heard a scream of distress and fear! They run towards the scream to find a young blue-haired girl maybe a year younger than May, only thing was, she had the ears and tail of a Fox! She was a Kitsune-Girl. She was face-to-face with a giant Tyranitar that looked bigger than the average species. In front of the girl was a young Vulpix, a baby Pichu, a Celebi that looked about the same age as the Pichu, a weakened Treecko, a knocked out Blazikien, and a Charmeleon that was weak but stood tall with confidence (common for most Charmeleon). When the girl looked up, she saw Ash and May.

Girl: Help Me!!! My Pichu is sick, Vulpix hurt her leg, and Celebi isn't strong enough to battle at all!

        Ash and May looked at each other for a moment and nodded. Both reached to their belts and pulled a Poke'Ball out and tossed it into the air.

Ash: Grovile! GO!!!

May: Let's Go Skitty!!!

        Beams of light burst from both Balls and two figures appeared from them. A small Cat-Like figure came into view and a, what seems like, more matured version of Treecko appeared in full sight. The Cat-figure: Skitty, The Treecko form: Grovile.

Ash: Now Grovile! ``Leaf-Blade Attack``!

May: Skitty! ``Assist``!

Grovile: GROVILE!!!

Skitty: MEOW MEOW!!!

        Both Pokemon Threw a Leaf-Blade attack at the Giant Tyranitar and watched it fall down in Defeat. As it hit the ground with a giant Thud!, the girl got up and ran to Ash to give him a hug, but only shook hands with May. After awhile, Her Pichu was doing very well again after a special Medicine May had whipped up that Brock had taught her. Ash was still curious about one thing and still had to ask this girl about it.

Ash: Excuse me? But what is your name and how did you end up with this- ``condition'' you have?

May: Ash! I think it's better we not worry about-

Girl: NO! NO!!! It's alright. You all have a right to know what's wrong with me, you see… My dad was selected for an Experimentation in Gene-Splicing, he was Spliced with that of a fox and well… I was born and his splice mutated and affected me to end up like this… but I'm still normal to many.

Ash: Hmm…

May: Wow!

Girl: And my name is Ame! Ame Star Sakura-Syphon.

Ash: Long name…

May: Beautiful Too!

        After they had some laughs and talks about their adventures, they all set of for Pallet town, Turns out Ame is Professor Oak's Niece. They all have fun taking turns holding her Pichu and Celebi, Both of which just can't stay still. Pichu seemed to have taken a liking to Ash Due to him owning a Pikachu, and Celebi just didn't want to leave May's arms. They all had fun Walking when all of the sudden, they all stopped when they felt the ground shake. May Felt suddenly dizzy, Ash felt something was wrong, and Ame suddenly Collapsed to her knees. They all looked up to see a vortex open up in the sky and suddenly pick them all up!

Ash: Wh- What's Going on!?!?

May: I- I Don't know!!!

Ame: This is not Good!!!

All three of them: AAAaaahhh!!!

        Soon, There was nothing where the Three were standing before… Nothing at all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment