Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sohma Garden

Sora was going to Hallow Bastion 'til he found his way in the wourld of Fruits Basket! What will happen in this world? Just read & Find out! (Note: Also a Kyoru fan Fic...)Please comment after you read!

Chapter 1 - Sohma Garden

Chapter 1 - Sohma Garden
Sora in Sohma House
Ch. 1: Sohma Garden

On the way to Hallow Bastion to save Kairi, Sora, Goofy, & Donald spotted a little world. ``Hey, Donald, head towards that world, I have a feeling that Maleficent would be there,'' said Sora. ``No,'' Donald replied, ``we have to save Kairi & Riku at Hallow Bastion!'' ``A-Hyuck! Maybe the King will be there,'' said Goofy. ``Well, putting it that way…'' ``Please?,'' pleaded Sora. ``Oh, alright!'' ``Wait!!,'' shouted Sora, ``Let me drive the Gummy Ship!'' ``Hold on! You'll crash it again!'' ``No I won't, Donald! I know how to drive it, now! Just let me drive it!'' ``No, Sora!'' ``Yes!'' ``No!'' ``YES!'' ``NO!'' *Boink!* ``Oww!,'' said Sora & Donald as a broom & a mop hit their heads. ``Don't make a mess!,'' said Chip, one of the ship caretakers. ``Yeah! We just cleaned up! Just let Sora drive!,'' said Dale, the other caretaker. ``But---'' ``Just do it or we'll miss that world!,'' said Chip. ``We don't want that to happen. A-Hyuck!,'' said Goofy. ``Okay…,'' answered Donald. Sora zoomed the Gummy Ship into the atmosphere & the next thing the gang knew, they are turning in circles! The Gummy Ship crashed into a forest. ``This is the last time I let you drive!,'' yelled Donald while they were going out of the ship. ``Gee, where have I here that before?,'' asked Sora, sarcastically. ``Oh, shut up!'' ``A-Hyuck! Look! A guy & a girl!,'' said Goofy, point at them. ``Who are you?,'' asked the guy. ``I'm Sora, & these are Goofy & Donald!'' ``Hiya! Nice to meet ya!,'' said Goofy. ``Hi, & you two are?,'' asked Donald. ``I'm Yuki & she's Tohru,'' said the guy. ``Uh, where are we?,'' asked Goofy. ``You're in Sohma Property,'' said Tohru, ``& I don't think you would mind moving off the garden, would you?'' ``Huh?,'' wondered Sora. The three looked down. ``Ah! Sorry! Let's move the Gummy Ship!,'' exclaimed Sora. The three moved it out of the way. Jiminy Cricket, the chronicle, was writing down everything that's everything that's happening in his journal. ``Uh, you don't suppose we could help replant the garden?,'' asked Goofy. ``Ya! We're the ones who crushed it, after all!,'' said Sora. ``That'd be wonderful!.'' said Tohru. ``Where did you come from?,'' asked Yuki. ``Uh, we're from-'' ``Shhh! The world order!,'' whispered Donald to Goofy. ``Gwarsh! Sorry! I forget!'' ``We're from far away!,'' exclaimed Sora. After finishing the garden, Sora asked, ``Do you know someone by the name `Maleficent'?'' ``Nope,'' said Yuki. ``Let's go to our house!,'' said Tohru. ``Sounds good. We need rest, after all. You have pizza?,'' asked Sora. Nope, but I could make some!,'' said Tohru with a smile. ``Great!,'' said Sora, Donald, & Goofy at the same time. ``Wait `til you meet Kyo!,'' said Tohru. ``Who's Kyo?,'' asked Donald, with arms crossed. ``A stupid cat that I hate the most,'' said Yuki in a grumpy way. ``Don't say that, Yuki!,'' said Tohru, surprised. ``What's wrong with him?,'' asked Sora. ``Beats me,'' said Donald. Therefore, they set foot to Sohma House. What surprises awaits them? You'll just have to wait `til the next chapter, ``Akito & Maleficent'', is out!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mochichan on July 13, 2006, 2:59:02 PM

mochichan on
mochichanI wonder when they will meet kyo!

Kaede-chan on June 22, 2006, 11:54:26 PM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanHeehee, Tohru and Yuki are taking the fact that a ship full of Disney characters landed on their garden pretty well! Of course, Yuki turns into an animal, so maybe nothing surprises him anymore... nice premise!