Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Akito & Maleficent

Sora was going to Hallow Bastion 'til he found his way in the wourld of Fruits Basket! What will happen in this world? Just read & Find out! (Note: Also a Kyoru fan Fic...)Please comment after you read!

Chapter 2 - Akito & Maleficent

Chapter 2 - Akito & Maleficent


Sora in Sohma House

Ch. 2: Akito & Maleficent

Two shady figures were watching from a distance of the gang. “All according to plan,” said the shorter of the two. “Remember, don't let the darkness take over you, you know what happened to the others,” said the tall one. “Don't worry, I know exactly what to do, Maleficent,” said the short one. “Indeed, but remember to kidnap Tohru, she is one of the Seven Princesses of Heart. Snow White was just a decoy, a FAKE. After that, you may do as you wish, Akito,” said Maleficent. “Of course, my lady, I'll get her when that cat is in front close to her. I have some business with him to settle down with,” said Akito. “Very well, as I said before, as long as you get Tohru & give her to me, you may do as you wish,” Maleficent replied, “now I shall leave you to your job.” Maleficent disappeared into the darkness. A whole bunch of shadows & soldiers were summoned by Akito. “Heh. This will be rich! I get rid of two monsters at once! First Tohru, then Kyo! I'd never thought I would live to see the day! But, if this fails, that's where HE comes in! Bwahahahahahah!” Akito laughed an evil laugh & then disappeared to the forest to wait for Kyo & Tohru to come out. Back with Sora & the gang, they were just about to arrive to Sohma House. “Have you guys seen anyone by the name King Mickey?” asked Sora. “No, but can I ask a question? This Maleficent, does she wear a black robe?” asked Yuki. “Yes! So you have seen her?!” asked Donald, very surprised. “We hadn't seen her, but Shigure once told us that once told us that a `Witch' with a black robe was with Akito, the head of the Sohma family. We didn't think he was serious,” said Tohru. “A-Hyuck! Is this your house, Tohru?” asked Goofy. “Yes!” responded Tohru. She went running to the house & started yelling out, “Kyo! We're home! Come meet my new friends!” “Didn't Yuki said that Kyo's a cat?” asked Donald. “Yeah, so why are you calling the cat to meet us?” Sora followed. “Well, he's actually a normal human being like us! Yuki just calls him a cat,” answered Tohru. “What's all this commotion about?” asked a guy who just came out of the house. “Shigure, where's Kyo?” asked Yuki. “Aww, Yuki's worried about Kyo! I'd never thought I would see the day,” said Shigure in a stupid way. “I said, where's Kyo?” asked Yuki in a scary manner. “Now, now. Don't hurt me. He's in his room studying for a change,” said Shigure. “But it's SUMMER. Is he seriously that stupid? There's no need to study now,” said Yuki. “That's what he told me,” said Shigure. “Why don't we go see?” asked Sora. “Oh yeah! That's right! These are my friends, Sora, Goofy, & Donald! Guys, this is Shigure! I nearly forgot to introduce you guys to each other,” said Tohru. “Uh, nice to meet ya!” said Goofy. “Same here!” said Sora & Donald. “How delightful! More of Tohru's friends are here! Well, don't let me hold you back! Go see what Kyo's up to!” said Shigure, “Off with you, now.” The five went up stairs to Kyo's room. “Kyo; meet Sora, Goofy, & Donald. They're my new friends!” said Tohru. “Hi! Nice to meet you!” said Sora. “Same here!” followed Goofy & Donald. “Yeah, whatever.” replied Kyo. ”Let's go outside. You need fresh air.” said Tohru. “Okay, but be careful, I have a bad feeling that something's going to happen,” said Kyo. The six are on their way outside. “Sora, I sense that Heartless are nearby,” whispered Donald. “I know, let's be on guard,” Sora whispered back. Will Akito's plan work? If so, what will be of Yuki & Kyo? Just wait `til chapter 3, “The Kidnap”!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mochichan on July 14, 2006, 8:39:40 AM

mochichan on
mochichanwhen are they gonna meet Momiji?

Kaede-chan on June 22, 2006, 11:59:46 PM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanOooh, dun-dun-daaah... wow, Tohru a Princess of Heart? Cool, not that I've ever played the games... Gah, I wanna draw it, though! I'll have to ask my friend about it... She's played it. Oh- oh, no, have I spoiled it for potential viewers, now? Xox