Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

We often see our shadows as something that is always with us no matter what. However, Shadows live in darkness... A darkness that wishes to extinguish the light.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Often times we say we're alone. It's not really true. Sure, we don't have any human companionship, but there is something that has been with us since the day we were born: Our Shadows. They have been there with us, watching over us ever so silently. They ca't reach out to us nor can they talk to us. They are attached to us as we are to them. However, such a life does get tiresome, doesn't it? While we sleep in the dark, the shadows meet to discuss their plans. Some kind of devilish plan, to be exact. What could it ever be?

Our humans have neglected us long enough! I say it is time, my brothers and sisters, that we make ourselves know to the humans and make them regret ever neglecting us!

We are not strong just yet. Even if we were, we have no way of interacting with the humans. We are just shadows..

Wait a minute.. I think I know! My human isn't like the others.

What do you mean?

She knows of my existance.. We talk all the time. People have made her an outcast due to her conversing with me. They treat her poorly and thus, her view of humanity has greatly diminished.

Are you saying what I think you are?

Perhaps if we can convince this special human to join our cause, then we can easily win!

What an excellent idea. So, my people, let us join together to give the humans a reason to be scared!


Author's Note: So I got bored while at home and with it raining, it feels so gloomy. I guess we all need our inspiration somewhere. Regardless, this is just an introduction more or less to give a general feel of what the story is gonna be about. I'm always open to suggestions.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment