Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Deaths of Loved Ones

Anyway, here''s a story that''s based on my Bleach Forum. It starts out with Yuri, Who is Captain of Squad Three, watching her mentor being buried next to his wife. It was just his sister, Shukumei, and his daughter, Shizune left.

Chapter 1 - Deaths of Loved Ones

Chapter 1 - Deaths of Loved Ones
Heavy rain pours down. The weather wasn’t giving anything or anyone any slack. Large puddles were being formed as thunder clashed high in the air. A figure was standing in the rain, staring up at the dark clouds. The rain had her completely soaked. Her hair was heavy from all the rain, clinging to her face. The atmosphere was one full of sorrow, despair, and absolute dread. A ring from a cell phone could be heard. The woman answered it, bringing it up to her ear. “We’re sorry to inform you, but…” Did she hear the person right? It can’t be. Not him. She asked where they were at, quickly hanging up and heading over to the location. Skidding to a stop, she was panting. No flash steps were taken as she didn’t want to bring any attention to herself that was needed. The scene was just heartbreaking. There was Shukumei, holding onto her beloved brother and sister-in-law who just laid there motionless. Yuri stepped up to Shukumei, kneeling down beside her to get a look at Ryouji and Azumi. It was hard to believe that they were gone. At least their little one was safe within Soul Society.

“I...Just can’t believe it. They’re gone...”
What could she say? What could she do to take Shukumei’s pain and add it to her own? There was nothing that could be done other than consoling her. While they were being strong, neither of them wanted to cry in front of the other Shinigami. They had to be strong. Not only for themselves, but for the little one that was waiting for them to come back. Shukumei was pried away from her loved ones while they were carried off to the Soul Society to be prepared for the funeral.

“Yuri…what are we going to do about Shizune?”
It was a good question. Keeping her in Soul Society and within Seireitei would be her best chance of survival. Even if she is young, she has to be taught how to fight if either of them were to follow after Ryouji and Azumi.
“We’re going to keep her in Soul Society. It may be hard, but she must be admitted into the Academy. It may seem cruel, but she needs to learn how to protect herself in case either of us dies. I’m not calling you weak, Shukumei. These... Shinigami hunters are becoming more of a nuisance. If one of them can kill Ryouji and Azumi, then they have to be strong. We must prepare her and ourselves. It’s going to take a long to convince the Captain-Commander, but it’s going to be worth it.”

And so, begins the effort to bring down the Shinigami Hunters and to avenge the fallen.


Author's Note: I couldn't sit this in the summary so I'll put it here. You know, obvious disclaimer that I don't own Bleach or anything that relates to Bleach. All that I own are the Original characters that are used in the story. Well, mine and a friend on the Forum that this story is based on. The reason for Italics is because it's more or less a Flashback. Chapter Two will be the same way and after that, things will be normal. Also, another thing I would like to mention. The concept of the story is similar to how Trunks went back in time to change it, but this isn't a crossover. I just liked the idea.

Seriously, if Mayuri could come up with some mystery goo that can regenerate arms and whatnot, then what's to stop him from screwin' around with time?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment