Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Introductions All Around

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Introductions All Around

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Introductions All Around

Three boys entered, and Harry recognized the middle one at once; it was the pale boy form Madam Malkin's robe shop. He was looking at Harry with a lot more interest than he'd shown back in Diagon Alley.
"Is it true?" he said. "They're saying up and down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"
"Yes," said Harry. He was looking at the other boys. Both of them were thickset and looked extremely mean. Standing on either side of the pale boy, they looked like bodyguards.
"Oh, this is Crabbe and this is Goyle," said the pale boy carelessly, noticing where Harry was looking. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."
Ron gave a slight cough, which might have been hiding a snigger. Draco Malfoy looked at him.
"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more kids than they can afford."
He turned back to Harry. "You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."
He held out his had to shake Harry's, but...
"Draco! Oh, Dracy-kitten! Where are you!?"
Draco sighed, looking annoyed but not angry. "In here, Nyx."
The door to the compartment opened, but Ron nor Harry could see who it was because Draco was in their way.
"You've met Ame, I'm sure," she said with a sweet voice filled with laughter.
"Of course, she DID spend three quarters of the summer with us at the manor, Nyx. Could we talk later? I'm a bit busy right now," Draco sighed again, exasperated.
"Oh, ARE you?" whoever it was shoved Draco out of the way, revealing a girl who looked just like Draco except for her hair and eyes. Her hair was a normal brunet color mixed with lighter and darker browns and a little blonde, the blonde matching Draco's hair exactly, and her eyes were the same exact color as Harry's except they had a bit of caramel brown dusted in them. They widened and sparkled as she grinned when she spotted Harry. "Well, I'll be. Harry Potter." She ran over and grabbed his hand, shaking it enthusiastically. "The name's Malfoy, Nyx Malfoy."
Ron broke out in an all out laughing fit. Nyx smirked knowingly. "Ah, my name's so funny to you, is it? And what's so normal about the name 'Weasley," hmm? No, no, I'm afraid the only people here with normal last names are Harry and Ame."
"What's normal about 'Ame'?" Ron scoffed.
"Um, Ron?" said Harry. "She said LAST NAME!" Ron flushed embarrassedly. "Anyways, what might Ame's last name be? And just who IS Ame?"
"This," Nyx spoke with a flourish, "is Ame." In walked a very pretty girl with green hair ('Wow, is that natural?' Harry wondered) and silver eyes.
"Konnichi-wa, Maxwell Ame ." Ame said.
"Does she speak English?" Ron asked.
"Of course I do," Ame scoffed, "or else I couldn't go to Hogwarts. I said, 'Hello, my name is Ame Maxwell.'"
Ron flushed angrily at being talked to as if he were totally ignorant, but Harry stopped him from saying anything by asking, "What do 'Ame' and 'Nyx' mean? They sound really pretty."
Both Ame and Nyx flushed in pleasure. "Ame means 'Rain,' and Nyx means 'Night Goddess,'" Nyx explained.
"And Draco means 'Dragon,'" Draco threw in, trying to get involved in the conversation. Crabbe and Goyle and long ago left what they found to be a meaningless conversation for the sake of their one love... food. Nyx noticed this and grimaced.
"We better get going and make sure Crabbe and Goyle don't hurt themselves," She said.
"Hurt themselves? What do you mean?" Harry asked as Ron silently glared at everyone.
"You know, tripping and falling... getting in a fight with the wrong person..." Draco drawled.
"Not to mention doing something that should be against the law for those two to do," Ame smirked.
"What's that?" Draco asked looking confused.
Nyx and Ame shared identical smirks and then said together in a perfect chorus, "THINKING!!!" and laughing together, the left the compartment with a snickering Draco following in their tracks. "Feel free to join us in our compartment if you feel the need, Harry!" Draco called back before the door shut.
Once they left, Ron and Harry started to change into their robes, Ron ranting and raving the whole time. "I don't like them. Not one bit. Especially that Draco. He thinks he's so much better than me. And that Ame. She thinks she's so much smarter than me. And that Nyx. She thinks... thinks... well, I just don't like her!!! She's a Malfoy, and all Malfoy's are evil Deatheaters. I think you should stay away from them Harry. You better, if you know what's good for you."
When Ron said that, Harry saw red. "If I know what's good for me? What do you mean by THAT!? I can make my OWN decisions, thank you very much!"
Ron scoffed. "You don't know what you're talking about, Harry. You're a bit ignorant of the world. I guess it's because you grew up with muggles. I think..."
"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" Harry hollered, shocking Ron into silence. "Don't you DARE tell me that I'M ignorant! YOU'RE the one who doesn't seem to comprehend the simplest little things, you bloody bastered!!!! That's it, Weasley, I've had it!!! I'm outta here! Good riddance to rubbish!!!!" And with that, Harry stormed off, leaving a stunned Weasley behind him as he searched for the Malfoys and the Maxwell. As he entered their compartment, all three of them grinned up at him.
"So, you decided to ditch Weasley, huh?" Draco smirked.
"Of course. I can't stand people trying to make my decisions for me," Harry said, giving Draco The Look™. Draco had the grace to flush guiltily.
"Anyways," Ame said with a wide grin, "come sit down!!! Join the party!!!"
And so Harry did.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PyRo-FreaK on August 6, 2004, 12:56:05 PM

PyRo-FreaK on
PyRo-FreaKMax_Kasch_Lover and BloodRoses1619 are right this is an awesome story!!!I love how you did it differently then most people by harry and ron not being friends!Though it is really sad that ron is all by himself...but that's ok because because I'm sure that he has plenty of fans to feel sorry for him like my friend christy! So please update soon because I think that you're doing a great jop with the story!!

BloodRoses1619 on July 25, 2004, 11:29:52 PM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619y r there no comments?? this is so good...XD i had always thought of what might happen if harry turned on Ron...but still *sniff* poor ron