Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 - Anger and Pranks

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 - Anger and Pranks

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 - Anger and Pranks
Ron was pissed. And I mean SEVERELY pissed. He had gone and tried to become friends with Potter, but Potter had rejected him... for a MALFOY, no less. And to add insult to injury, Potter had gone and made him look like an IDIOT in front of Snape and the Slytherins! And now his hair was every day becoming a new, more strange color, and he KNEW it had something to do with those 'slimy Slytherins,' as he so eloquently put it. Today it was alternating stripes of vomit orange and puke green. All in all, his first year at Hogwarts was NOT a bed of roses.
"More like a bed of Boggarts," Ron grumbled.
"What ARE you on about this time, Icle Ronniekins?" Fred (or was is George...? For some strange reason only Harry and Nyx could tell the difference between them) said. "No matter. My dear twin brother and I have some studying to do."
"Studying!?" Ron asked in shock. "Since when do you two study!?"
"We're not studying for class," input George (or was it Fred?). "We're trying to figure out how Potter and the Malfoy twins do it."
"Do what?"
"Do that," said Fred (or was it... oh, hell, it's Fred) with a smirk pointing at Ron's hair. Ron scowled and grabbed his stuff and make his way down to the Great Hall for dinner.

"Think Weasel's starting to get annoyed yet?" Kiyoshi (he will be referred to by that from now on unless being talked to/about by someone other than Nyx and Draco) asked with a wide smirk.
"Probably, red heads are more prone to bad tempers, though at the moment he only had the temper, not the hair," said Draco with a laugh. "He'll blow up any day now."
"Hopefully in Uncle Sevvy's class so he can take points away!" exclaimed Nyx happily.
"Where DID you learn those charms, Kiyoshi?" Draco asked with interest. "I'm pretty sure that's above third year work!"
"Eh, I found them in a book in the library. I used a copying charm on that page and practiced all night. Now it comes relatively easily."
"I'm not surprised you're so good at charms, Kiyoshi," Nyx said. Kiyoshi and Draco gave her questioning looks, and she quickly explained. "Daddy told me that your mum was the best charms pupil to ever attend Hogwarts. It must be in your blood."
"I see. Well, lets go down to dinner, I'm starved."
Draco and Nyx gave him nods of agreement and they headed down once they got there, they spotted a head that was orange and green, and they snickered. Suddenly, Kiyoshi got an idea and almost doubled over with laughter at the thought. It was pretty advanced magic, but he knew that he could do it, he had done it to his luggage for practice after all. Holding his wand in his pocket and muttering the words under his breath, he concentrated on what he wanted to happen. This didn't go unnoticed by the Malfoys nor a certain Head-of-House, whom sat up straighter in his chair in order to enjoy the show which he was guaranteed.

Ron was innocently eating his dinner when the whole Great Hall suddenly went silent. He looked up, confused. He then saw that they were all looking at him. Then, starting with a few snickers and growing steadily, the Great Hall erupted with laughter. Ron's confusion soon melted away, and realization dawned upon him. He forced his older brother Percy, whom instead of laughing looked horrified, to transfigure a napkin into a mirror, and then with baited breath, looked into it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRoses1619 on July 25, 2004, 11:46:58 PM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619oh no. oh no. oh no. oh no. *feels like Ron* SPIDERRRSSS!! nah j/k...