Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 - Results and Aftermath

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 - Results and Aftermath

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 - Results and Aftermath
~Last Time~
Ron was confused for a moment and then realization dawned upon him. He forced his older brother Percy, whom instead of laughing looked horrified, to transfigure a napkin into a mirror, and then with baited breath, looked into it.

Ron sat stock still, just staring at his reflection. His hair was silver and green ('Slytherin colors! My hair is in SLYTHERIN COLORS!!!!!') and his forehead looked as if someone had painted the words 'Gryffindork' upon his head in red paint. Slowly, calmly, he placed the mirror down, smiled at everyone...
and promptly fainted.

'Oh my Merlin, that was priceless!!! Harry made Potter's pranks in SEVENTH YEAR look like CHILD'S PLAY!!! He's definitely got the same wicked devious streak as Lily. Heh, I can still remember all of those times she threatened to fix Black. The worst part is, I think she would have done it.'

Kiyoshi and the Malfoy Twins were laughing so hard tears were literally running down their faces.
"M... Merlin, that was the best damn prank I've ever seen in my life!!!!!" Nyx sobbed.
"Hahahahahaha!! And that's saying something, she's the prank queen!!"
"Well, if I'm prank queen, Kiyoshi's prank GOD!!!!"
"Thank you. Thank you very much," Kiyoshi said with an Elvis accent. When the twins laughed harder, he looked at them in disbelief. "You understood that joke?"
"Y... yes!" Nyx choked between laughter.
"Mum is a major fan," Draco explained.
"Ah, I see."

The Great Hall was finally settling down, and Dumbledore was surveying Harry with a sparkle in his eye.
'Well, it looks like Harry's gone into the family business. Though, granted, Harry is much more powerful and mischievous than James was. Hopefully Harry will continue to apply himself to his classes as much as he must have applied himself to that prank.'

Professor McGonnnagal felt torn between three emotions; shock, for she still had not gotten over Harry getting sorted into Slytherin, anger, for pulling such a mean prank on a fellow student, and, shockingly enough, pride for his being able to cast such a hard and complicated not to mention previously thought to be impossible for a first year spell without attracting too much attention.
'I'm going to have to watch Mr. Potter. It seems he'll be able to easily overpower the Weasley Twins when it comes to pranking.' She then heard Ms. Malfoy's words. 'Yes, he's a 'Prank God' indeed.'

"Merlin," Fred (or was it... eh, lets not go through that again) breathed in awe.
"I think it's time to call an allegiance with Potter before WE'RE on the butt end of one of his jokes," George said, looking defeated.
"Indeed, brother mine. It seems our dreams of being world rulers in pranks will never come to fruitation. Ah, well. Maybe Potter'll help us improve."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRoses1619 on July 25, 2004, 11:50:12 PM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619*cries for Ron* LMAO THAT WAS PRIIIIICEEEEELEEESSSSSSSS tho i still feel bad for ronniekinns...*sniff*