Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - Herbology, Evil Plants, and New Friend

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - Herbology, Evil Plants, and New Friend

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - Herbology, Evil Plants, and New Friend
Kiyoshi scowled as he and the Malfoy twins left the hospital wing, Draco was sniggering softly as Nyx giggled insanely, causing Kiyoshi's scowl to deepen.
'Stupid bloody plant. Why me? Why not that accident-prone Gryffindork, Longbottom? Arrghh... I will FOREVER HATE HERBOLOGY!!!'
~5 Hours Earlier~
"Welcome, class, to Herbology," sang Ms. Sprout. "Today you're in for a treat. You see, I usually save this for the second year and up, but it should be alright!"
'I have a bad feeling about this...' Kiyoshi thought.
"We're going to be working with... MANDRAKE!!!"
'Oh... oh boy... Manticora... not fun... not fun AT ALL!!!'
"Mandrake..." Nyx said softly. "She's introducing us to mandrake..."
"What's wrong with that?" Draco asked."
"Wrong? Wrong?! NOTHING'S WRONG!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!" Nyx shrieked excitedly, then said thoughtfully, "I wonder if anyone will die..." She snickered, an insane look in her eyes while she pondered the possibilities. "I hope it's Weasel," she muttered maliciously. Both Draco and Kiyoshi rolled their eyes. Ms. Sprout interrupted any further conversation.
"Now, who can tell my something about mandrake?"
Kiyoshi's hand immediately shot up.
"Yes, Mr. Potter?"
"Mandrake, or Manticora, is a plant which is a human-like creature below ground with leafs above the ground like hair. It is quite dangerous, however. It's cry is fatal to all who hear it."
"Correct, Mr. Potter! 25 points to Slytherin. Now, their cries can't kill you yet because they're just seedlings. However, it CAN render you unconscious for a very long time. So, we will be using..." she reached behind to pull out... "...earmuffs."
'Oh, yeah, a really bad feeling about this,' Kiyoshi thought as he reached out to grab a pair. The pair he picked up looked questionable, but he was too caught up in his thoughts to notice.
"Alright, put them on, then!" Ms. Sprout said, and they did so. Kiyoshi didn't notice that his were a bit loose. Ms. Sprout then reached over, grabbed the leafs, and pulled. With the mandrake's first cry, Kiyoshi felt faint, and then with a single uttered "Oro?"... things went black.
~Back To The Present~
'Stupid bloody earmuffs. My God, I'll NEVER hear the end of this!!! Why?! WHY?! Doshoote!?!?' Kiyoshi immediately froze. 'Oh, man, Nyx is DEFINITELY rubbing off on me. I'm speaking in Japanese for Merlin's sake!!!

~Slytherin Common Room~
"Hey, Dracy-kitten, guess what?" Nyx said with a pained face, the kind of pain you get from holding back screams of joy.
"...What..?" Draco asked nervously.
"Guess who's coming to Hogwarts," she sang.
Fear entered into his eyes. "Who?!" he demanded.
"Varen and Xiang!!!" she shrieked and then cackled insanely. Draco grumbled.
"Great, Ms. Talks-A-Lot and Ms. Stalks-A-Lot. What a way to brighten my day."
"Oro?" Kiyoshi asked, totally lost.
"Oh, you've never met Xiang and Varen, have you? They're a couple of my childhood friends, Xiang Ryu Chang and Varen Ravenclaw. Now we just need Kyo..." Nyx trailed off, a dreamy look on her face.
"What did he mean by 'Ms. Talks-A-Lot and Ms. Stalks-A-Lot'? Kiyoshi asked, then his eyes widened when Nyx's words fully processed. "And did you say Varen RAVENCLAW?!"
"Yes, she did. Varen is Rowena Ravenclaw's only living descendent. And Ms. Talks-A-Lot, A.K.A. Xiang, is actually worse than Nyx. She won't shut up..."
"And 'Ms. Stalks-A-Lot,' who normal people," Draco snorted, "call Varen, is Dracy-kitten's own personal stalker!!!"
Kiyoshi sighed. 'Great, more psychos. Nyx and Ame are enough.'

~Boy's Dorm, 5:09 AM
"DRACO!!!" Nyx shrieked.
"What?!" he snapped, glaring at her sleepily, his hair sticking up on one side of his head.
"Unnnng... oro?! Kiyoshi started in shock when he saw Nyx as he woke up. "What are you doing in the BOY'S DORM!?!?!?" he shrieked.
"Eh, shaddup, Kiyoshi. Draco, they're arriving today!!!"
"Who?" he asked, looking confused.
"Varen and Xiang, of course!!!" she crowed, then started bouncing up and down with excitement.
"Joy..." he said sarcastically.
"This ought to be interesting..." Kiyoshi muttered.

~Great Hall, 8:45 AM
"Oh... my... god..." both Ame and Nyx muttered at the same time.
"Hi Ame, Nyx!" cried a girl with closed eyes (think Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi) and short red and white hair with two long strands hanging down form behind each ear.
"KYO!!!" Nyx shrieked as she shot forward and glomped the girl, sending them both flying out into the hall and out of everyone else's sight. Ame, Xiang, and Varen followed, Ame greeting the others a bit more calmly. Then, after a few minutes of hugging her... she smacked her upside the head. "Jeez! You couldn't even tell us you were coming, could you?! Well, you BETTER have brought me a present!"
"Gomen, gomen. And yes, I DID bring you a present." She pulled out a box of chocolates. "Hope you like... white."
"SUGOI!!! Arigato!!! Anyways..." she then turned and glomped Xiang. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!
"I missed you too!" Xiang laughed enthusiastically, her black eyes shining through her fiery red hair.
"And what about me?" asked a soft-spoken voice behind her. Nyx squealed. "Varen!!! I missed you also, OF COURSE! How are Cloak and Dagger?"
Varen grinned and flicked a few strands of white hair out of her yellow eyes. Unfortunately, they fell right back. She sighed, exasperated. "They're doing good. They're up in the Ravenclaw dorm. How's General Charlie?"
"Ah, how know how he is. He's lazing about in the Slytherin dorms, loving Hogwarts already. All the girls in my dorm love cats, so they're spoiling my lil bishie. Hey, that comment about the Ravenclaw dorms reminds me," she put her hands on her hips. "What houses are you all in?" she demanded.
"Ravenclaw, of course," Varen answered.
"Same here," Xiang sang (heheh, I love how that sounds!!!).
"And I'm with Dracy and you in Slytherin," Kyo grinned.
"Good!" cried Nyx. "That means that Uncle Sevvy won't mind if you guys," she pointed at Varen, Xiang, and Ame, "join us in the Slytherin dorms sometime. You know how Uncle Sevvy is, no Hufflepuffs or Gryffindorks in the dorms, common room, or anything else Slytherin." Both Xiang and Varen smiled and Ame giggled. "So, whaddya say? How 'bout a sleep-over in the Slytherin dorms? Tomorrow's Saturday, so you don't have to worry about being too tired for classes."
"I'm game," Xiang (I did it again!) giggled.
"Me too! I"ll be able to spend some quality time with Dracy, too!" Varen said softly yet enthusiastically.
"Once again, joy..." Draco drawled as he stalked in.
"Dracy!" cried Varen, immediately clinging onto his arm.
"Hello again, Ms. Stalks-A-Lot," he sighed.
"It's been too long!" she said.
"Not nearly long enough," he muttered.
As Kiyoshi walked in, Xiang started talking.
"Hey, Dracy I missed you too, and you too Nyx, and of course you, Ame. The train fide here was horribly boring because there was no one to prank except for them, and I wouldn't prank then, at least, not without any witnesses. Hey, you must be Harry Potter, A.K.A. Kiyoshi, Nyx has told me all about you in her letters, it's nice to finally meet you." She said all of that VERY fast all in one breath.
Kiyoshi blinked owlishly. Draco was looking towards the heavens for divine interference, and when it didn't happen, he glared at the sky and said, "Fine, I don't like you either." he then turned to the amused Xiang. "Hello again, Ms. Talks-A-Lot. Without you here, things have been... quiet. I'm going to miss it." He muttered the last sentence under his breath, but Xiang heard it.
"Oh, Draco, without you, things have actually been FUN!!!" she laughed. The others all laughed with her, including Kiyoshi.
"so, let's go to the Slytherin common room," Ame said, then started. "Oh, can Hermione come, too? She and I have really started getting along. It'll be fun!!!" she chirped.
"Sure! Nyx cried, then, speaking perfectly in sync, both Xiang and Nyx cried...
"LET'S PARTY!!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRoses1619 on July 25, 2004, 11:57:57 PM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619XD Draco has a stalker lol this is so good...im going to put it on my favs