Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8 - Torturing Dracy-Kitten Is Fun Says I!

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8 - Torturing Dracy-Kitten Is Fun Says I!

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8 - Torturing Dracy-Kitten Is Fun Says I!
~Slytherin Common Room, 8:30 PM~
Nyx had a maniacal gleam in her eyes as she rummaged in her black and indigo (My absolute FAVORITE COLORS!!!!) bag, getting everything ready. Once everyone saw the aforementioned gleam they all did a very intelligent thing... slowly backed away.
'You don't suppose... no, she couldn't be that high off of the chocolate YET!' Kyo thought nervously.
"Oh, Dracy-kitten!" Nyx sang happily in a high sort of way.
"Ye....Yeeees?" he drawled out with barely suppressed fear.
"Would you like the rest of these delicious white chocolates Kyo-Chan gave me this morning?" she asked sweetly.
'Oh thank Kami-sama!!!' was the shared thought of everyone..... except for Hermione, of course, who's thoughts were more along the lines of 'Oh thank Merlin!!!"
"Yes, that would be wonderful," said Draco eagerly, who's only thought was getting the chocolates away from the psychotic chocoholic before she got dangerous.
"Here you go!!!" she said brightly. Draco took the box from her, feeling nervous as he noticed how light the box was.
'Okay, damage control check. Time to see how bad the situation is...." he peered into the box to see how many chocolates were left.....and his eyes widened in horror when he saw only two chocolates remained from the 3 pound box. 'Oh....oh no.....NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!' He showed the results to a certain green-haired girl, who 'Eeeep!!'ed in terror.
Xiang, on the other hand, cackled insanely. 'Ooooooh, this is gonna be FUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!' She mentally sang.
Kyo, Kiyoshi, and Hermione's eyebrows twitched anxiously while Varen was too preoccupied with cuddling the annoyed and scared Draco's arm to notice.
"Alright, minna, lets get started! What do we want to do first? We can play 'I Never,' '10 Minutes in Heaven,' 'Spin the Bottle,' or even 'Truth or Dare!'" Nyx said enthusiastically.
"Er....I've never heard of some of those," Hermione said timidly.
"Oh, of course!!! Well, in 'I Never' everyone has a goblet of something to drink, usually alcoholic, but since we're all under-aged, we'll have to settle for some Butterbeer I got my paws on thanks to Daddy. We sit in a circle, and one at a time we state something we've never done. And if someone in the circle HAS done that, they have to take a drink from the goblet. You don't have to drink the whole glass in one swipe, but try and take more than just a sip. We just keep going in a circle until.... well..... usually the game would end when someone gets totally plastered and passes out (at least, that's how I THINK it goes). But I guess we can stop when we think we've embarrassed someone enough. At least... embarrassed them enough with THIS GAME.
In '10 Minutes in Heaven' you put everyone's name onto a bunch of pieces of paper, and then you randomly pick out two names at a time, and the two people who are picked out have to go into a closet ALONE together for 10 minutes, hence the name '10 Minutes in Heaven.' Also..."
Before she could continue, Draco interrupted. "Hey, sis, don't you think in order to play '10 Minutes in Heaven,' or 'Spin the Bottle,' we need more guys? I mean, we've only got two, the rest of you are girls. Of course, I don't think Kiyoshi would mind, and I DEFIANTLY wouldn't mind, but..." before he could continue, Nyx had slammed him upside the head with her 'Awesome-Fantastic- Supercalifradilisticexpialidotious-Frying-Pan-Of-Doom™ (I don't own Chichi from Dragonball Z, nor do I own her wonderful deadly cooking utensil... I just borrow it from time to time. *winks*). Every girl in the room looked smug, except for Hermione, who looked smug, yet shocked.
"Er... isn't it a bit dangerous to hit him so hard on the head with that kind of thing? He could get a concussion or something," she said, not sounding as worried as she probably should have been.
"Nah, don't worry 'bout the Hentai over there. He'll be fine. Anyways, he IS semi-correct on something there..." she sounded very hesitant to admit that fact, "So I guess '10 Minutes in Heaven,' and 'Spin the Bottle,' are out. Er, Hermione, you DO know how to play 'Truth or Dare,' right?" she asked, looking nervous.
Hermione rolled her eye and nodded. "I'm not a TOTAL no-brainer. Otherwise I wouldn't have ended up in RAVENCLAW."
"Alright, good. Now, lets get started with one of the games," Nyx said. "First..." she trailed off, looking deviously at the unconscious Draco. "Hey, Varen... did you bring any nail polish?"
Varen looked at Nyx with an inquisitive eyebrow raised, and when their eyes met, understanding passed between them. Varen pulled out a HUGE suitcase and opened it to reveal... over 1,000 different nail polish colors! "Take your pick," she said, then commenced with The Naga Laugh™ (I do not own The Naga Laugh™ from the anime Slayers. However, I AM beginning to think Varen might with how good she is at it....*sweatdrop*) "Oooohooohoooohoooo!!!"
Nyx had an almost insane sparkle in her eye. 'Ooooh, I'm gonna have some fun tonight!!! And Ame, Xiang, Kyo, Hermione, Kiyoshi, and Varen are going to help me!' She then proceeded to give Varen instruction on what to do and lead everyone else upstairs to the boys' dorm. "Ya know what? We can play the games later. Right now I have far more entertaining ideas," she giggled evily.
Xiang grinned. 'I KNEW this was going to be fun!!!'
At that moment Varen caught up with them. "Mission accomplished, ma'am!" she said brightly and saluted.
"Perrrrrrrfect," Nyx said slyly, then started humming a tune. That immediatly got other people started. Soon, everyone except for Hermione and Kiyoshi were singing.
"P-A-R-T-Y, party hardy 'till the elves get high!"
'I can't believe this is the only song we know," thought Varen.
'I can't believe this is the only song they know," thought Kiyoshi (I do not own that song nor do I own those lines. They are from the anime Those Who Hunt Elves).
Finally they reached the boys' dorm, where Nyx ran over to Draco's wardrobe. She then pulled out a pair of Draco's boxers and cloned them enough times to be able to distribute them to every girl in the school. She then did exactly that, distributing each one with a note attached. The note said:
Hey baby! Hope you enjoy these!!
and was left unsigned. Ame looked at the note with a raised eyebrow. "Only Nxy would clone her brother's monogrammed boxers. I hope there isn't any spooge on them." When Ame said that Nyx smacked her upside the head with a blush staining her cheeks. "Ame!!! Jeeze, that's freakin disgusting. SOMEONE'S been watching a lil too much South Park (I don't own)!" Ame grinned in agreement.
Varen was looking overjoyed at the fact that she would soon be receiving a pair of Draco's boxers, Xiang and Kyo were both doubled over and wheezing with laughter, tears rolling down their faces, and Kiyoshi was looking like Christmas had come early, and was practically bouncing on the spot with a wide smirk on his face. 'I can't WAIT to see Draco's face when he finds out!' he thought evilly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRoses1619 on July 26, 2004, 12:04:02 AM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619LOL DRACOS BOXERS~!!! *cracks up*