Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 - HALLOWEEN!

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 - HALLOWEEN!

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 - HALLOWEEN!
It had been about a month since the party in the Slytherin Dungeons, and Draco was still not talking to Nyx, Kiyoshi, Varen, Kyo, or Xiang. He would talk to Ame... but with what he says, I think she'd prefer the silent treatment. However, The Slytherins and Ravenclaws had called a bit of a truce with some of the Gryffidors, those Gryffindors being Seamus Finnegan, Lavender Brown, and Fred&George Weasley. However, Hufflepuffs were still on the top of the 'to prank' list, along with all of the Gryffindors that hadn't joined the truce, especially Ron Weasley. Even Fred&George had joined in pranking him, much to his horror and the Slytherins' and Ravenclaws' delight. Finally, about a week before Halloween, Nyx... asked... everyone to meet her in the Dungeons.
"Alright, Halloween's coming soon, and the Hogwarts Halloween parties SUCK according to Daddy, so with Uncle Sevvy's permission, I'm holding my own party in the Dungeons. The theme is 'Favorite Anime Couples.' The couples can be Cannon AND non-Cannon, your choice. And Kiyoshi..." she looked at the boy with a threatening look, "you ARE going to be my date, NO ARGUMENTS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kiyoshi pouted. "But... but you're gonna wanna go a Gohan and Videl! I HATE Gohan!!!"
Nyx glared back. "TOO BAD!!! THAT'S THE ONLY COUPLE... I... like..." she trailed off thoughtfully, then grinned evilly. She grabbed Kiyoshi and dragged him into the Boys' Dorm, mumbling about Draco's hair gel and sending home for uniforms. Everyone watched with mild humor and sympathy for the boy.
Draco looked at Ame. "I hate Pansy. I will NOT go with Ms. Talks-A-Lot or Ms. Stalks-A-Lot. Father would kill me if I went with the Muggleborn Granger. That leaves you. I'm still pissed at you, but oh well. You go with me?" He gave her a look like 'don't you DARE say no!'
Ame looked at Draco with some shock and confusion, but nodded knowing that if she did say no, Draco would either kill her or something far worse. Plus the fact that if she did say no, the girls would be on murderous rampage to get Draco to go with them. She had no choice, Draco was still her friend, and she didn't wish the other fate on him. "Alright, why not? But I get to decide what we go as!"
He looked at her with suspicion. "You're not gonna try to embarrass me, are you?"
She grinned at him. "Would I do that?" He glared at her in response. "But seriously, no, I won't."
"Fine then."
All of the girls in the room glared at her for getting asked by him. Ame smirked evilly.
"Yeah, you'll make a good Inuyasha. And I'll be Kikyo!"
"Oh Merlin, Fine, just shut up!" he snapped.
"I love you too, Dracy-kitten!" She sang.
Varen surveyed them with an evilly knowing smirk on her face, plotting Ame's downfall.

Dear Mother,
There is going to be a Halloween party in the Slytherin Common Room on the 31st, and I need some supplies for my and my date's costumes. Please send the following;
~ Typical blue Japanese sailor style girl’s school uniform with the skirt reaching about knee-length (the one hanging in my closet that I use for Cosplay)
~A green Japanese boy's school uniform (just ask Yuki, she'll know what I'm talking about)
~Boy's white tennis shoes (the ones that change to fit all shoe sizes because I don't know his shoe size)
Thank you very much. Send Daddy my love!
With all my love,
Nyx Nitchu Malfoy
Nyx read the letter over again, just to make sure she hadn't left anything out, and then rolled it up and sent it with her father's owl, Hiead. The owl, who she had picked the name for her father because of who he reminded her of, was snowy-white with red eyes, and seemed to always be looking disdainfully at everyone.
"Please take this to mum, okay Hiead?" she said softly. He hooted in return.

"How the HELL did you convince me to wear this?!"
"Aw, you know you like it, Dracy!!!"
Where a day ago stood a girl with green hair and silver eyes in a normal Ravenclaw's school uniform now stood a girl with long black hair and black eyes wearing a red priestess outfit. Likewise, where the day before stood a boy with short slicked-back platinum-blonde hair and grey eyes now stood a boy with long still-platinum-blonde hair that covered his ears with dog ears on the top of his head and yellow eyes wearing a red jacket and red pants and a necklace that seemed to be Native American in design.
A girl with long brown hair pulled into pigtails and brown eyes wearing a typical blue Japanese sailor style girl's school uniform with the skirt reaching about knee-length dragged a boy with black hair slicked back and brown eyes wearing a green Japanese boy's school uniform and street shoes up to the aforementioned couple.
"Ooooh, wonderful choice, Ame!!!" she cried cheerfully. "Inuyasha and Kikyo, it's so.... you!"
Kikyo/Ame grinned. "Why am I not surprised, Nxy? I figured Kiyoshi'd put up a fight about going as Gohan. I must say, this couple fits you two better, anyways."
"Of course, with how Nyx obsesses over Yusuke." drawled Inuyasha/Draco.
Yusuke/Kiyoshi grinned and sighed, looking relieved. "Man, I'm SO relieved that I didn't have to go as Gohan..."
"I'm glad you're happy, Yuu-chan!" said Keiko/Nyx with a grin.
"Don't call me that!" he whined.
Both Keiko/Nyx and Kikyo/Ame held out plates of cheese towards Yusuke/Kiyoshi at the same time and grinned identical evil grins as they both sang in a sotto voice:
"Want a little cheese to go with that whine?"

While that whole conversation was going on, one person was creeping around with an evil grin.
'Heheheheh, Dracy, your MINE!!!'
This person had long black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a typical green Japanese sailor style girl's school uniform with the skirt reaching about mid-thigh and white shirt with a green collar and a red scarf tied underneath. In other words, she was Kagome/Varen (DUH!).
Just as she was about to pounce, she was distracted by someone yanking her by the arm.
"OW! Who the hell...?!" she froze, for there stood someone with short golden blonde hair wearing a blue shirt under a green hooded jacket and brown shorts.
"Uhhhh........... hi.....?" she twitched.
"Hello Varen."
Varen's eyes bugged out. "Xiang?! Why the HELL are you going as QUATRA!!!! You're... you're..."
"A girl? So what? You know what my favorite couple is, therefore I had to go as a guy."
Varen choked. "You're... you're kidding," she said weakly. "Dracy's gonna have a conniption!
"So? Oh, there's Gred! Gotta go! Just one word of warning. STAY AWAY FROM DRACO!!! Otherwise, you KNOW what Nyx'll do..." she trailed off, not needing to say anymore. Varen paled and gulped as Quatra/Xiang ran off to a boy with brown hair which covered his right eye, his other eye showing was brown, wearing a military top with black and silver buttons, white pants, and a black belt with silver hook. He was also wearing black boots that almost reached his knees.
(giggle, I couldn't have a anime couples party without at least ONE yaoi couple, and that really is Xiang's favorite anime couple, so, there you go!)

"Oh! Lookit Forge and Kyo! Don't they look great?" Cried Keiko/Nyx.
The others looked just in time to see a girl with short brown hair with a single clip on one side and brown eyes wearing a half pink and half white shirt, Yellow shorts, and a white belt along with pink gloves that reached up to over halfway up her arm and are fingerless and have a hole in the back in both of the hands. The boy's hair was red and was short and spiked, and he was wearing a blue flamed jacket with white fuzz around the collar. The jacket was left open with a white top under the jacket and tucked into pants. He had on brown cargo pants that reach just above his knees and yellow gloves.
"Hello everyone!" Hikari/Kyo grinned.
"Great seeing you, Nyx! Looking forward to our next prank!" Daisuke/Forge laughed.
"You guys look awesome!" cried Kikyo/Ame.
"Thanks!"
"Oh man..." Keiko/Nyx groaned.
"What?" everyone else asked.
"Who invited Weasel?" she growled.
"No!" everyone cried, disbelieving.
"Look!" she wailed.
And indeed, there he was, dressed in a baseball uniform with short black hair spiked up and three scars on his face, one in a line down his right eye and the other two creating a cross on his cheek. He was practically dragging a girl with blue hair in a short bob-cut and blue eyes who was wearing a spaghetti-strapped red dress that reached mid-thigh and a yellow tied around her neck, who looked like she'd rather be anywhere else with anyone else .
"How'd he convince Lav to go with him?" Yusuke/Kiyoshi asked incredulously. Everyone shrugged, not knowing the answer themselves. Then, suddenly, Kikyo/Ame grinned evilly and pointed something out to Keiko/Nyx that had her laughing insanely and diabolically.
There, sneaking up behind Yamcha/Ron was a guy with medium-length black hair that was spiked up to almost a single point with midnight black eyes wearing blue spandex with short sleeves and white gloves along with matching white boots.
"Looks like Veggy-head's gonna re-claim his onna!" Keiko/Nyx cackled. Kikyo/Ame nodded enthusiastically, while comprehension and amusement dawned upon everyone else.

Ten minutes later, Vegeta/Seamus stepped over the bruised and dazed Yamcha/Ron with a brightly grinning Bulma/Lavender attached to his arm. As he walked by Nyx's group they clapped appreciatively, and he flashed them a victory sign and grinned.
Keiko/Nyx sighed, still chuckling. "Man, this was way too fun. We gotta have parties like this more often."
Everyone else agreed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRoses1619 on July 26, 2004, 12:12:06 AM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619XD *huggles Ron*