Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 - Christmas Animals Part 1

A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 - Christmas Animals Part 1

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 - Christmas Animals Part 1
December 25th, 4:58 AM, Slytherin Girls' Dorm
A tranquil silence filled the air as six first-year girls, five Slytherins and one Ravenclaw who had stayed the night because... well... she wanted to, snoozed away. The silence was only occasionally broken by the soft snores and twisting and turning of Nyx and the loud purring of General Charlie. Five of the young girls had no idea of the horrors that were about to begin... as the clock... struck... five-o'clock.
"CHRISTMAS!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" the loud, shrilly excited voice of Sakura Li, dubbed 'Saki' by Nyx, cried out, tearing the tranquil atmosphere to pieces, her loyal tigers Reggie and Fluffy tearing along behind her. Three Slytherin girls and one Ravenclaw girl groaned at the way-too-early wakeup call. However, being the goddess of all sound sleepers, with a morning attitude to rival Yuki Souma's [1], Nyx continued to reside in Morpheus' [2] embrace.
Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bulstrode automatically knew that there was no way to possibly get back to sleep now, so they slinked off into the Slytherin Common Room. Kyo and Xiang stayed in the Dorm room, Xiang glaring daggers at Saki.
"You know, one of these days, I'm gonna kill her for that." Xiang growled angrily.
Kyo mumbled an agreement and Nyx continued to snore away peacefully, unaware of her chaotic surroundings.
Just then, as Saki ran by Nyx's bed, Nyx just so happened to stick out her leg, causing Saki to trip and go flying out of the dorm. As she flew, Reggie and Fluffy hurried after her to make sure she was alright. Kyo immediately jumped up and closed the door, making sure to lock it. Kyo and Xiang then gave a sigh of relief.
"Hey, lemme in!"

Varen and Hermione walked out of the Ravenclaw Common Room and headed towards the Slytherin Common Room, Cloak and Dagger riding on each of Varen's shoulders. Just as they walked by the Gryffindor portrait entrance, Professor McGonagall walked out.
"Ms. Ravenclaw! You shouldn't be walking around the castle with those... those creatures! Send them to the owlry immediately!"
Varen nodded to the birds, and they flew off, cawing angrily. Then the Ravenclaw girls continued on their way.
They soon reached the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room, and Varen knocked. Professor Snape answered.
"Ms. Ravenclaw... and Ms. Granger... what ARE you doing here at this hour? Do you realize that some people are trying to SLEEP!?" he then sighed. "I'll let you in this time, since you are my goddaughter's friends."
Varen, who had been glaring at him, forced a smile, and then walked into the common room, Hermione following behind her. Then they continued onward to the girls' dorms.
When Varen saw Saki standing there screaming and pounding on the door, she simply tapped the girl on the shoulder, and once she had the girls attention, promptly gave her the glare-of-doom (c). Saki immediately stopped screaming, paled dramatically, and then rushed from the doorway, Reggie and Fluffy running behind her with their tails standing straight up and bristling, showing their fright.
Smiling smugly, Varen then knocked three sharp knocks. "Oi! Lemme in!"
The door was immediately opened, and Varen marched right in and over to the sleeping Nyx, and Hermione moved to stand with the other girls. Varen then kicked Nyx out of bed (literally). "Presents!" she said, pointing.
Nyx whined, and then gave a grunt/groan when General Charlie, a hefty 9 kilogram [3] cat, fell out of bed as well, and oh-so-conveniently landed back-first on Nyx's stomach.
"Cn't yu be a norm'l cat 'n land 'n yur feet?" Nyx wheezed/slurred.
"Meeooooooooow..." General Charlie drawled out lazily, doing a wonderful impression of a bored Draco. Nyx sighed and pushed General Charlie off of her, and stood up.
"I'll go get Kiyoshi-kun and Dracy-kitten," she muttered resignedly.

It was a couple of hours later and everyone had finished opening their gifts. The girls were all admiring the gorgeous jewelry that Narcissa Malfoy had sent them, while Draco and Kiyoshi were obsessing over the brooms Lucius had sent them. [4]
There was only one more package left, addressed to everyone in the group. Varen picked it up and opened it as everyone watched. It was a book. A HUGE book. They all gasped. However, it wasn't the size of the book that surprised them. No, it was the title.
TBC...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Okay, I'm obsessed. I just finished watching the Fruits Basket series about a week ago, and I'm in love! *swoons over Prince Yuki and KyonKyon*
[2] Greek god of dreams.
[3] Approx. 20 lbs.
[4] Yes, I do remember that no first-years are supposed to have their own brooms, but I think Dumbledore will make an exception for Harry Potter and his best friend Draco Malfoy. Not to mention the amount of influence the Malfoy name has when it comes to getting something they want.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Max_Kasch_Lover on August 6, 2004, 12:49:32 PM

Max_Kasch_Lover on
Max_Kasch_LoverThis stort is fantastic!!!you should really continue writing it!!!Both PyRo-FreaK and I love your story!You might want to consider putting it on FanFiction.net...so...um...yeah please update soon!!!
~Christy

BloodRoses1619 on July 26, 2004, 12:16:53 AM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619wow this is good keep going plz =D