Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-6 of 6 results.
Sasuke, introspection (he''s an arrogant little prick, but he''s still inspiring) For the 100 Themes Challenge on deviantART, and for Team 7, because I loves them.
[When she opened her eyes, her first thought was that he was beautiful. The second was not a full thought, just an awareness. They were safe.] An ItaSaku drabble on love and death. Fluffy.
Watching over captives is never fun, and Sakura has reason to dislike this man. But even with gills and pointy teeth, he''s still human. Non-romance, SakuKisa, for the 100 Themes Challenge.
Rock Lee has a hangover. And nobody is sympathetic. Just a random little ficlet that came to me all of a sudden, one-shot. Please comment!
This is just a little poem i wrote...Naruto and Sasuke, and their relationship (platonic, not romantic). Inspired by Leonard Cohen, please comment. Also about change/growing up/apart. Enjoy!
I decided to write a story with Kabuto in as a "good guy" to some degree, 'cause everyone i know seems to hate him...

Also, I'd just like you to know that this is my first fanfiction, so please comment, and tell me if it's terrible. Cheers!