Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - begining

it's a version of sasuke uchiha's life if he where to b gay. sorry that some of my chapters are so short. i'm still working on it... ive been working on this story since the show came out in japan...

Chapter 1 - begining

Chapter 1 - begining
My story starts with a nine year old and a sixteen-year-old boy. They lived in the Uchiha Clan of Konahagakure. They had a wonderful mother and a strong-hearted father that kept the household in order. This is their story…
“Big brother why does father never talk to me when he sees me but talks to you all the time?” asked Sasuke-Kun, the youngest of the family.
“Well Sasuke-Kun, I’m in the Anbu Black Ops. But don’t let it get to you.” Itachi-Kun said trying to calm his younger brother.
“But he doesn’t even talk to me anymore, let alone look at me. He just turns away and goes somewhere else if he doesn’t run me over first. It’s really annoying some times you know.” Sasuke-Kun complained.
“Sasuke-Kun, Itachi-Kun time for dinner!” yelled their mother Mikoto-San.
“Coming mother!” said Itachi-Kun as he stood up in his navy blue pajamas, “remember what I told you and you will be fine.”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

painblack on September 17, 2009, 11:08:52 AM

painblack on
painblacknice so far

YaoiGirl on September 18, 2009, 12:21:31 PM

YaoiGirl on
YaoiGirlthanx!!

nextguardian on June 26, 2009, 12:08:39 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGood start. Good conversation between Itachi and Sasuke.
(I'm not really a yaoi/yuri person, so pardon me if I don't comment so much on that. Still, this is well-written so far)