Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - next morning

it's a version of sasuke uchiha's life if he where to b gay. sorry that some of my chapters are so short. i'm still working on it... ive been working on this story since the show came out in japan...

Chapter 2 - next morning

Chapter 2 - next morning
“Sasuke-Kun, come here I need to talk to you.” Sasuke’s father, Fugaku-San, told him.
“Yes father, I’m coming!” Sasuke-Kun told his father happily.
“It has come to my attention that I haven’t been paying enough attention to you and I’m sorry about that. There’s so much going on at work lately since your brother has joined the Black Ops they put more work on me so I do more in order to go with him on his missions. And speaking of Itachi-Kun he’s informed me that you’ve been doing very well in your training. So as a reward for your effort and patients with me I’m going to take you to work with me today.” Fugaku-San told his son.
“Really father!” yelled Sasuke-Kun, “I can really go with you today!”
“Yes but just this once.”
“Okay… I’ll go get ready.” Sasuke-Kun was running to his room before he was finished talking.
“Are you sure about Fugaku-San? He’s just a boy after all even if he hasn’t awaken his sharringon yet.” Mikoto-San asked when Sasuke-Kun was out of hearing distance.
“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine with Midami-Sama besides he’ll be back when he’s ready. And we will get to see him if we have missions with him because Midami-Sama won’t leave him alone.”
“I know but still he’s only nine and he’s the youngest of our family. Think of Itachi-Kun; think of how he would feel being here with out someone always alone with no one to talk to until he wakens his sharringon. Fugaku-San don’t you get it!”
“He’ll be just fine and you know it Mikoto-San! After all he’s the one who helped us awaken our sharringon and we went back to our families as soon as we mastered it and Fire Ball Jutsu.”
“Mother are you okay? Father is this outfit okay or should I put on something else on?” Sasuke-Kun asked showing up out of nowhere.
“Your mother is fine and so is your outfit. Now let’s go boy.” Fugaku-San said a little irritated.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on June 26, 2009, 12:10:04 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianSasuke's father is written perfectly here. And nice parental concern, too!