Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - pain in the family

it's a version of sasuke uchiha's life if he where to b gay. sorry that some of my chapters are so short. i'm still working on it... ive been working on this story since the show came out in japan...

Chapter 4 - pain in the family

Chapter 4 - pain in the family
“Sasuke-kun…. Sasuke-kun. Wake up!”
“AHH!” he yelled as he awoke from his silent slumber. “Huh? Brother? Where are we? I don’t recognize this place.”
“We are at your temporary home with the fourth Hokage. You are here to train. Now get dressed and meet us down stairs in twenty minutes. I have something for you.” And he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.
Sasuke took the chance he had to look around and find his stuff. But when he came across a picture of his mother, father, Itachi, and himself his eyes started to tear up so he turned it over and say a note his mother wrote him. He silently read the note to himself:
Dear Sasuke,
Don’t forget that your father and I are waiting at home for you. I will try and send you letters from time to time. I hope you behave for Midami, Tsunade, and Orochimaru they’ve gone threw a lot of trouble to set up and get the right help to help train you. Please keep this picture and yourself safe. I love you sweetie
~Love, Mother

“Mother… I’m sorry. I’m sorry…” Sasuke had never cried so hard in so long until he read his mother’s words.
“I thought I told you to….” But he was so stunned by the way Sasuke was acting he couldn’t finish his sentence. “I’m sorry Sasuke-kun but we had to bring you here. Don’t worry you will still get to see her on missions because we have to talk you. Now get dressed hurry.”
“Yes brother.” Sasuke finally gave in to his brother and did as he was told and got dressed for the day. He regretfully put the picture in his shuddiken holster and walked down stairs to meet up with Itachi and Midami.
SLAM!!
“What was that? Wait a minute… SASUKE-KUN!”
When they both ran into the room they saw Sasuke laying face down on the floor bleeding from an ear and somewhere they couldn’t see. “Sasuke-kun! Brother c’mon can u hear me brother! Please wake up!” Midami had to pull Itachi off Sasuke in order to examine Sasuke. So he sent him to get a medic from Konahagakure.
“This is not a good time for him to have collapsed… Tsunade-Sama and Orochimaru-Sama are on their way and he’s out cold and bleeding. I hope Itachi-kun hurries… or Sasuke-Kun won’t make it.” After about twenty minutes of trying to get Sasuke’s bleeding under control Itachi showed up with Tsunade and Orochimaru. “’Bout time you got back Itachi! Hurry in here I can’t get the bleeding controlled!”
“How long has he been bleeding?”
“About twenty to twenty-five minutes.”
“Don’t worry I can help him. Set him down flat on his back.” After he set him down Tsunade got to work –and being the awesome medic that she is—healing Sasuke’s wounds. “There he’ll be just fine now.”
“W-where am I? Owe…”
“So you’re finally waking up ay boy.”
Just after he said that Sasuke realized that someone was there with him and tried to get up but found himself bound to the bed by a wire called “chakra strings” and started to panic. “Calm down boy. You’re just fine.”
“Who are you?! What do u want with me?” he still can’t hide his rising panic enough to control it.
“My name is Orochimaru. I’m here to help you train and that’s all.”
“OROCHIMARU! What do you think your doing? He’s a kid and you’re scaring the living daylights out of him. Untie him. Now!”
Sigh. “Fine. I will but when will he get to train with me?”
“Not until I say so. You know the rules. I told you before we left.” Tsunade had then turned to Sasuke who is now untied, “are you ok Sasuke-kun?”
“y-yes. thank you milady.”
“you can call me Tsunade.” She just had to smile at the look on his face and when he smiled a beautiful smile. “c’mon let’s go eat.”
“Hai!”
“Wow I didn’t know you knew another language besides English.”
“Mother taught me. Big brother wouldn’t learn from her. He said he didn’t want to be taught by someone with Japanese blood like Mother and me. And he said it so mean he made Mother cry. But Father made him say sorry to her.”
“is that so? Itachi-kun must have been really mean. How much Japanese do you know?” by this point Tsunade was getting really interested about Sasuke’s past.
“a whole bunch! Mother was a great teacher. She even taught to children in the clan that asked her!”
“That’s good of her. Now sit down and eat. I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere.”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XCloud18 on July 1, 2009, 10:39:31 AM

XCloud18 on
Comment Deleted

YaoiGirl on July 1, 2009, 10:42:08 AM

YaoiGirl on
YaoiGirlnot exactly. i just didnt realize how much was in the third chapter...

nextguardian on June 26, 2009, 12:16:07 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianOrochimaru's quite the disturbed one. Poor little Sasuke.

YaoiGirl on June 26, 2009, 2:14:13 PM

YaoiGirl on
YaoiGirl*laughs* thanx!