Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Some stupid rumor

A Naruto Fanfic obviously...
You'll have to read to find out

Chapter 4 - Some stupid rumor

Chapter 4 - Some stupid rumor
"Because, I heard some rumors spreading around. Some people say that Sasuke likes you."
"Well, then. I guess some people are very stupid." I replied.
"No, Sakura even believes it."
"Well, I guess her IQ level dropped. Everyone knows that I'm never going to date again after what happened with Kie."
"You're always so stubborn, Reiko! Even when chances pound against your door, you ignore them and never let them suceed." He took a long deep breath.
"Reiko, choices only linger so long. If you want him, take him. It's not like Kie's going to come back and kill you for it. In fact, I think that he'd be happy that you moved on."
"Naruto, shut up. I've made up my mind and that's my final decision."
I open the apartment door and let the two of us in.
"Did you re-organize the furniture?" Naruto asked, trying to steer away from Sasuke.
"Yeah. The couch is over there now and the coffee table is more to the left.
He nodded.
"So, I'll have the instant ramen and... the leftover sushi!"
"Good choice."
I turned to the stove and boiled the noodles, when Naruto went back to the Sasuke subject.
"Why don't you like him? Aside from Kie's death."
"He's stubborn and he always has to be the best. He can never let anyone else have the spotlight. It's always him, him, him. It's like no one else exisists in his world. I think the inside of his skull is mirrored so he can always look at himself."
"Should I tell him that?"
"Yes. I don't care if he hates me or not. I want my revenge against Itatchi."
"Hmmmm..." Naruto sat, slurping his ramen.
"Hm. I feel sorry for him. Having the girl of his dreams rip out his heart. How sad." Naruto said after awhile.
I rolled my eyes.
"I don't love him. It's the cold hard truth that he's going to have to live with." I uttered.
Ten miutes later, Naruto finished his ramen and left.
I laid down in my bed to repose and think on the conversation I had with Naruto.
This rumor that was being spread around Kohona was merely a rumor and nothing more.
Naruto was just lying or maybe playing some stupid joke.
I didn't believe a word he said about Sasuke. It was some pathetic ploy for food. Yes, that was it. A retarded rip-off for food.
I laid my head on the pillow and fell into a deep sleep.
In the middle of the night, I woke up to a soft movement in the bed.
I looked to my right and saw Itatchi!
He smiled coyly and wrapped his arms around me.
I was completely mortifed.
"You will be mine..." He whispered in my ear.
I could feel his warm breath on my neck and he vanished.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on September 11, 2006, 6:10:26 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesis*SRCEAMS*ITACHI YOU PERV! GET OUT OF THE POOR GIRLS BEDROOM!!!