Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ON OUR WAY TO THE STREET FAIR!

Heey yall!! I'm gunna try and redo the story^^ No offence, but my 11year old writing sucked!!!! So, enjoy the edits! (working hard on every chapter today =D)

Chapter 2 - ON OUR WAY TO THE STREET FAIR!

Chapter 2 - ON OUR WAY TO THE STREET FAIR!
HI HI HI!!!!!! New chapter! It may be short[have not figured out what will happen next] so sorry if it is[i-f i-t i-s! so many I starter thingie... somethings]!! ENJOY^-^

***

Raven stepped into the living room where everyone was doing their thing; Cyborg and Beastboy were playing mega monkys 4, Robin was drinking some milk and watching Starfire dance around to Uwaki na honey pie[ahhh-doorable J-pop song, look it up on youtube.com]. But she had no time to pay attention to all the greetings and smiling faces, she was still thinking about what Beastboy had told her.

Broken hearts&she thought. Raven agreed that that made them similar, but there was just one difference. She had had her heart broken more than one time, andBeastboy happened to be the cause.

Raven sat down with her herbal tea, and stared out the window. It was a beautiful morning and she hoped to make the most of it, but all the titans had decided the day before to go to the street fair down town jump city. It seemed like a perfect choice to them, but to Raven&

"HEY RAE!" a cheerful high pitched interrupted. "You ready to go to the faa-ir?"

"Yes beastboy, I am ready to go to the ''faa-ir''," she stated sarcastically [ that''s why she''s my fav yall xD;] She sighed. Beastboy was extremely good at hiding things. It was almost like he had totally forgot the incident on the roof that had occurred that morning.

."Oh glorious! We shall go the the fair of street immediately!" Starfire exclaimed.

"Aww man, I was kicking BB's butt! Oh well, I can always do that every other day" Cyborg smiled. Beastboy glared back at him.

"so what are we waiting for?" Robin asked as he grabred the keys to the T-car [does cy REALLY seem responsible??]

"A miracle," Raven groaned. A street fair was not her top priority for the day&
***
Hope you like my improvements on the story so far ^__^ yeey ^0^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment