Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A normal day *sadly*

Here is the main fiction at my website at http://shamangurlcece0.tripod.com/ Go and visit. I'll update it there more than here. I just started it 2 days ago ^_^; Plz come and visit. *begs* o.O

Chapter 1 - A normal day *sadly*

Chapter 1 - A normal day *sadly*


"Long ago, great battle battles where held between humans. But not just any normal humans. No they were humans who had the ability to fuse with spirits and fight as one with them. These remakeable humans were called shamans. The greatest of the shamans were the Asakura family from Japan. They had a long line of great shamans and spirits. The most powerful shamans in known history were apart of the Asakura family. Their names were..." 

"Hey Ami! Its time to go. Stop being a book worm and lets head to the studio," said a tall attractive girl named Cece Asakura.

"Fine... hey do you know how great your fimaly turly is?" asked Ami Icmiko. A short girl with long hair and she was Cece's best friend.

"Yes I know! My dad talks about it all the time. -_-;;; Now lets go already. Cas will lock us out again if we don't get there soon!!!" yelled Cece pulling Ami out the library. (Yes Know know I said I woudn't start typing it until I could get my pics on here but the twins made me think otherwise. so I hope you enjoy our story. ^__^)

Cece ran down the street pulling Ami along with her to the studio. She took every shortcut know to man. Ami saw parts of the town she never seen before, but of course she's only been in Japan for 5 months. Eventually they got to the studio and luckily in one piece. Sadly the door was locked. They were late again.


"Cas!!! Open this damn door now now!" yelled Cece so loud all of Japan could hear while knocking hard on the door. Soon she had gotten very angry and witout hestitation she broke the door down. o.o;;;

"Oh, wow. Looks like your father will have to pay for another door," said a fimilar male voice. Following the voice was the appearance of three spirits. The one talking was Amindamaru, Yoh Asakura's spirit guardian. The second spirit was of a young fiesty cheetah cub named Sheeba, Ami's spirit guardian, and the spirit of light in the form of a large white wolf was Anayu, Cece's spirit guardian.

"Come on, Amindamaru! Don't tell her dad. She just got angry that's all.I mean most girls get angry right?" said Anayu trying to help her partner out.

"But she know better than to let her anger control her like that! Remember what happened when she was 5! Anyway both Cece and Ami shouldn't have been late!!!," said Amindamaru.

"I know that's ture, but that's still no reason for Cas to lock the door on them! Uh oh here he comes," said Anayu.

"Now he's in for it," said Sheeba in a child like voice. The spirits disappeared from site, so as not to cause a commotion.

A short man, Cas,  came out with a head full of gray hair.He looked at the door and then he saw Cece, who was glaring at him. He gluped and ran, but Cece was to fast for him so she grabbed him. "Grrrr... Cas! What did I tell you about locking the door?" asked Cece throating Cas.

"Ummmm... well you should get here on time!!! SO stop the bratty dog shoot and go and pratice," yelled Cas in Cece's face. (Ami's footnote: Cece only respects her elders without hurting them, except Cas. ^__^) That was a extremely bad idea. Before he could take another breath Cece had thrown him into the wall behind her. He flew at least a good 50 ft.

"Come on, Ami," said Cece feeling much better.

"Okay Cece. I'm going to to go check on my drums now," Ami said running to the equipment room.

This is copy and pasted from my site. Plz Review. ^-^'


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ren_fan on January 10, 2005, 11:28:46 PM

ren_fan on
ren_fanI thought SK2 was Chris and my idea... hm. Well, ours is different anyway. ^_^'