Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mr. Tao will always find you. ^-^;

Here is the main fiction at my website at http://shamangurlcece0.tripod.com/ Go and visit. I'll update it there more than here. I just started it 2 days ago ^_^; Plz come and visit. *begs* o.O

Chapter 2 - Mr. Tao will always find you. ^-^;

Chapter 2 - Mr. Tao will always find you. ^-^;


Cece had grabbed her guitar and right started tuning and praticing with it. Then two twin girls that look alot like Cece but shorter and with different hair styles. They were Cece's little sisters, Raven and Ravie. They both had tiger spirits. Raven had a large white tiger named Tigeress. Ravie had a large orange tiger named Keya.

"Hey sis! You know your in trouble again don'tyou," asked Raven taunting her.

"Oh no! Amindamaru didn't tell about the door did he?" asked Cece alittle bit nervous.

"Not about the door. It's about you skipping your training with Mr. Tao the other day. He's coming to find ya here now!" said Ravie warning Cece.

"Ack! Son of a dog! I told that baka Zack to cover for me," Cece yelled smacking herself in the head.

"You know you can't hide anything from the great Tao Ren," said a girl with long slivery hair and golden eyes. Her name was Saruka. She was the daughter of Sesshomaru Watashi. (Ami's Footnote: Cece: okay I had to come up with a last name for Sesshomaru so I happen to look a anime DVD and saw the name Watashi or something like that so I used it. o.O;;; Plz don't sew! XD!)

"Hi! Saruka!!!!!," Cece said hugging her. Saruka and Cece are old best friends.


"Saruka hi!," said Ami running and hugging Saruka. Yes Saruka and Ami are best friends too. Can't be Cece's best friend without being Saruka's friend.

"Saruka what did Renny say when I didn't show up yesterday," asked Cece nervous once again.

"He said he was going to hunt ya down and call your mom," said Saruka.

"HOLY CRAP!!! Not my step mom!," yelled Cece

"Yeah... she'll really make you do laps." said Ami not being very helpful right now XD.

"CECE ASAKURA!!! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" yelled a tall man with yellow eyes and black pointed hair. (Raven's guestion: Ummmm... is Ren's hair black or purple? o.O;;; I need to know the turth!!!)

"Yikes!!!!!!!! I was never here! Anayu teleport!" Cece said as Anayu teleported Cece to Wolf Gang monutain.


"Hey! Kids! Where's Cece??? I know you know where!" said Tao Ren.

"My sister is... ummm..." Ravie said trying to think of a way to help her sister.

"She's at the river!" said Raven out of random.

"Yes at the river!," said Ami.

"Are you sure?" said Ren.

"Yes I'm sure." said Ami.

"Okay. But if your lying..." said Ren with a glare.

"That's what she told us," said Saruka with a cute smile. ^-^

"Hm... fine." said Ren turning and leaving.to the river.

"phew... that was close. I hope he doesn't find her," said Saruka worried.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment