Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "I love you Gene-Face"

well this is what happened when you get 2 horned up inlove bisexual emo boys together.
Hope you like it Jazz-Face, It was so long to write since I never wrote a story before.

(I also had a friend help me.This was just for fun.)

Chapter 1 - "I love you Gene-Face"

Chapter 1 - "I love you Gene-Face"

As every Sunday evening Gene was laying in his house all by his lonesome as usual and very depressed as it rained heavily outside “I hate rainy days…” he pouted. His computer had cut off his internet on account he had not paid his bill in well over 3 weeks after getting a 3rd warning in the mail, He laid there watching the black TV screen and fiddling with a ball point pen and chewing on one end. Gene thought to himself “Arrghh…fracking bill collectors. Don’t they know I’m broke enough as it is and living alone, bastards.” He then let out a long sigh and said aloud “I wish someone were here with me, keeping me warm and massaging my lips with their own”. He then gave a small smile as he remembered the heated conversations he with his one male love Jazz on his favorite art site FaC. Gene was never one to have such
x-rated thoughts with someone the same sex as him but…Jazz was different, he was so special to him.

Gene was about to drift off into a nap when he suddenly heard a soft knocking on the big oak door of his home entrance. He got up slowly and stretched “Who could that be?” he grunted as he finished his stretch with a yawn. He then wiped the sleep out of his eyes and slowly made his way to the door, he opened it slowly, and cautiously making sure it wasn’t that asshole Punk Johnny from down the street ready to jump him. When he opened the door fully the first thing he noticed was soaking wet black hair and a pair of smiling lips peeking from behind the strands. Gene dropped his chewed up pen from his hand and stood there staring, his mouth agape. “I-it can’t be! JAZZ!?” he squeaked out “Hi Gene.” Said the sopping wet figure as he moved his locks of hair away from his face revealing thickly coated eyes of black and red eyeliner, his favorite kind.

Gene’s head now currently swimming with questions and disbelief of who was standing before him, all else he managed to get out of his mouth was slurred words of unheard of gibberish, Jazz laughed at his stunned little Gene-Face as he made such funny faces and stuff. Jazz then wrapped his wet arms around him and rested his chin on Gene’s shoulder, as he did this Gene’s heart stopped and he then left out a small sigh and tightly wrapped his arms around Jazz and smiled with silent tears running down his face. “JAZZ! HOW DID YOU-“ Gene was suddenly cut off from his sentence as Jazz pulled back and placed his index finger over his jabbering lips “Lets not talk Gene…Lets just go inside and have you warm up my ice cold body with yours.” Gene’s eyes widened and his hearts skipped a beat with these words, he wanted to say something really romantic and sexy but all he managed to get out was “O-ok!” Jazz giggled softly and then firmly planted his lips on Gene’s, slipping his tongue deep inside his mouth.

With this Gene was in 7th heaven. He then heaved up Jazz and Jazz wrapped his legs around Gene’s waist. Not breaking the kiss. In this process, stumbling into Gene’s bedroom knocking over several things on the way. Jazz then jumped from Gene’s arms and pushed Gene on his bed, He then said to him softly “I want you to take off my clothes.” Gene gave a big smile and was about to grab onto Jazz’s hoodies zipper but was then stopped by Jazz’s hand “With your mouth.” He finished with a smug grin. Gene then gave a smirk and came on his knees to Jazz ‘s chest and grabbed hold of the zipper handle and slowly pulling it down to the bottom where it clicked off into 2. Jazz gave Gene a satisfied grin and nodded for him to go on and a light pat on the head. Gene then made his way a little more down ward and grabbed hold the bottom of his Jazz’s muscle shirt and with little help with his hands pulled it up over his head. After that was off he gave Jazz a loving kiss that soon broke and he made his way down his chest and drug the tip of his tongue down is small circles, he felt Jazz shiver as he did so.

When Gene finally got to his pants he undid Jazz’s belt and pants button and get the zipper handle with his teeth and pulled down Jazz’s pants, leaving him standing there in his boxers. Seeing Jazz now almost totally nude and shivering slightly from being drenched Gene gave him a quick kiss right on his “happy Trail”. “Now…Lay on your back.” Jazz said with a smirk and he gently pushed Gene back on his bed. Jazz did the same thing to Gene as he did to him. When he was finally done undressing him he looked at Gene lying there…Half nude and vulnerable. “You look so cute…” Jazz said and he took off both his and Gene’s boxers. Gene’s eyes widened and he blushed a little as he felt the sudden coolness of the air hitting his bare skin. Jazz then pulled the blankets over both of their hips. Jazz then moved his face to Gene and bit down on one of his lips rings and gave it a little tug, they both giggled. Jazz then again firmly planted his lips on Gene’s and started fully tongue kissing him. Gene’s hands going where ever they wanted, stroking Jazz’s body so softly and gently.

They were kissing and touching Jazz finally pulled away and moved back, moving his hands all over Gene’s body, paying most attention to his pex. He then started running his hands up and down Gene’s thighs making him jump around a bit from the tickles it gave him. Suddenly Jazz took Gene’s leg and lifted it over his shoulder, reaching his head down and kissing his inner thigh, he then put his head down further and gave Gene a quick kiss and moved his mouth over to Gene’s ear. “I love you Gene-Face…” he whispered as he entered Gene. Gene then gasped and moaned to this and started tossing about as he felt Jazz inside him slowly trusting in and out. Gene had never had this happen before so this was his first feeling of male love ever in his life. Gene then got out between gasps and moaning “O-oh Jazz! I l-love you too!” This made Jazz yet again chuckle and quickened his pace making Gene’s cries louder.

Over 2 hours later it was all done, and Jazz was now asleep on Gene’s chest. Gene looked at him grinning and playing with Jazz’s spiky wild hair. Oh how he loved him, laying there feeling the heat from his body and the funny noises he made in his sleep. Gene then took his site offa Jazz for a moment and looked outside, still pouring rain. He said with a grin and rubbed Jazz’s back “I love rainy days…”

THE END.

(Now…Time for them both to go get some P*SSY! xD)

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hatomi on July 13, 2008, 3:41:06 PM

Hatomi on
Hatomiawww :3
Its Beautyful, and i really like it ^^
(i know i am 15, dont bother ask about what i have been trough! xD )
Its sweet ^^
So cute made for this Jazz ^^

rainraingoaway on July 13, 2008, 2:52:38 AM

rainraingoaway on
rainraingoawayHeh, I couldn't stop laughing in the beginning until the sex. oh, the sex. You got very detailed in that part. xD

Heeeeeee..

Heathere on July 7, 2008, 4:35:41 AM

Heathere on
HeathereDUDE. I smiled. is that not great?!

MY GOD... You guys are truly PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! *is shot* ..Gene you should write more. <3

YuckFou on July 7, 2008, 4:37:58 AM

YuckFou on
YuckFouI may...Im not really that good. *blush blush*

xWickedx on July 7, 2008, 6:37:20 PM

xWickedx on
xWickedxI agree with heathere. :)

xWickedx on July 6, 2008, 5:30:02 PM

xWickedx on
xWickedxWOW!

That was beautiful...

I really dislike stories...but this was beautiful!!!
Every Detail can be imagined perfectly and my imagination just runs wild.

It was short but so creative and life like.

I love it gene face!

YuckFou on July 7, 2008, 3:26:17 AM

YuckFou on
YuckFouThank you soooo much for loving it Jazzy.
TT.TT

You amazing. <3