Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ghost Town of Demons

Humans are becoming demons, Yusuke is flashing in and out of worlds, and all of the leaders of the realms are missing, and finally Hiei returns.

Chapter 2 - Ghost Town of Demons

Chapter 2 - Ghost Town of Demons


A black-haired teen yawns loudly and wakes up slowly, stretching and accidently falling out of bed. He slams into the ground hard, "Ow!" He rubs his head, then rubs his eyes trying to get his vision straight. He hears it again, a loud-knocking on the door, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" "Jeese, gimme a sec." He mutters, "Crappy people, it's probably a sales person." The teen changes his clothes to a pair of black jeans and a black slit shirt with some tears here and there. He stumbles down the hallway, putting on his socks and shoes as he goes, and thus hopping to the door. He puts on his final shoe as he opens the door, standing before him is a teen with orange hair, a headband on his head, a white t-tshirt, with some blue jeans. "Urameshi! Something's happened, I don't know but Yukina woke up really sick this morning, and Shizuru isn't feeling well either, and the streets are empty!" Urameshi rubs his eyes, "You woke me up at noon to tell me that?" The boy looks annoyed, "Don't be stupid Yusuke, this is important." Yusuke sighs, shuts his eyes, and sticks his finger in his ear, "Jeese Kuwabara, they probably all left to get away from you." Kuwabara shakes his fist and yells, "They did not and you know it, I'm serious!" Yusuke cracks an eye open just in time to catch a glimpse of a medium sized demon, resembling a pterodactyl. Yusuke's eyes widen and he pushes Kuwabara out of the way and holds his right hand like a gun, "Spirit!" *He gets cut off* "No Yusuke don't!" "Huh?" Yusuke turns to see Shuichi running at him, "Kurama?" "Are you blind?" "The demon!" Kurama jumps up and slams straight down, like an upside-down dive, and the demon hits the ground, becoming unconcious. Yusuke and Kuwabara stare at Kurama in confusion, Kurama looks up with an unreadable expression. Yusuke and Kuwabara exchange glances, "What's wrong Kurama?" Kurama looks around as if searching for something, then seeming not to find it turns back to Yusuke and Kuwabara, "The people have been turned into demons." Yusuke and Kuwabara's jaws drop, and they say in unison, "Are you serious!?" Kurama nods, "It happened to my mom to..." Yusuke and Kuwabara exchange glances again, Yusuke thinks for a moment, "Why haven't we changed yet?" Kurama sighs, "I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with my being a demon, and your being so intune to the Spirit World." Yusuke and Kuwabara both begin imagining townspeople as demons, Kurama rolls his eyes, having a good feeling about what they're doing, "This is serious." Yusuke and Kuwabara snap back, Yusuke tilts his head and stretches his arms back, "Well, shouldn't Botan or the toddler be here?" Kurama looks towards the sky and says admittedly, "I'm surprised that they aren't." Yusuke thinks hard for a moment, "Hey lets find Genkai, she would know what to do right?" Kuwabara opens his mouth to speak and Yusuke suddenly collapses to the ground clutching his stomache, "Ugh..." Kurama and Kuwabara look alarmed and Kuwabara kneels down and tries to help him up, "Yusuke, hey are you okay!?" Yusuke's image suddenly shifts, like a movie image being moved left and right, and a flash of white and red and Yusuke exhales, seeming stunned and out of breath. Kurama and Kuwabara help Yusuke to his feet, uswuke mumbles something incoherently and his eyes are slightly glazed over, then he slumps unconcious. Kuwabara looks extremely worried, "Kurama what just happened?" Kurama shakes his head, "I don't know but for now, let's go to your house, I need to speak with Yukina and her healing power may help Yusuke." Kuwabara nods, "Good idea." Kurama searches the skys looking uneasy, "Kuwabara...isn't it strange we haven't seen any other demons?" Kuwabara responds with, "Huh?" Then looking around he nods, "There should be alot of commotion shouldn't there?" Kurama nods, "Come on Kuwabara, let's quicken our pace, something seems even more out of place in these bizarre events, and Yusuke needs help." Kuwabara nods, and they make their way to his house, pace becoming swifter, and Yusuke still unconcious.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darksideofme on May 4, 2006, 2:23:15 PM

Darksideofme on
Darksideofmewrite mor~! T________T i wanna know wat happenz next~~~