Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Informal Introductions

Time is gone anew as an ancient force uses Pandora's Box to wreak havoc, a crossover fic with alot of others, more to come. LUVYAZ!!

Chapter 2 - Informal Introductions

Chapter 2 - Informal Introductions


*Full Metal Alchemist*



*A short, blonde-haired boy with his hair pulled back in a braid sighs, he looks up at the stars and sees one falling and it hits the ground, the boy lifts his head with curiosity, and begins darting with great speed to the area the star was headed.*



A person seemingly in a suit of armor, calls out, "Edward!" The suit of armor begins chasing the boy.



Edward runs through a small valley and slips in the mud, as he begins getting up the star crashes directly in front of him. It explodes, creating huge ripples of energy, and the ground shakes.



It suddenly stops, and the glowing quells, and on the ground Edward coughs, blood spattering the ground, he falls forward, and just before he hits the ground the suit of armor grabs him and turns him over, "Brother! Brother!"



Edward moans and his eyes open slowly and he tries to focus on the suit of armor, but his eyes keep crossing and he's too dizzy to focus. Protruding from Edward's stomache, is a small, sharp blade, remnants of whatever was there. The suit of armor notices and panics, not wanting to hurt Edward, he stands up holding Edward and begins running, not noticing, the small, silver ball that appeared and dissappeared.



*Demon Diary*



*A boy with silver hair in a hair-tye stands and smiles, a man with black-hair raises an eyebrow and a small smile begins creeping across his face, a red-haired girl, and black-haired boy exchange glances.*



The red-haired woman snickers, the black-haired boy chuckles, causing the black-haired man to glare. The woman murmers, "Uh oh Chris, Eclipse is getting into one of those moods."



The boy gets a slightly nervous, slightly amused look, "Erutis, you don't think...?"



Erutis coughs, "Raenef, you should take a break!"



The silver-haired boy smiles, "Maybe later, I have to finish!"



Raenef bends back down to the spell he was working on, "I'm almost done."



Eclipse bends down by him, "Master Raenef, are you sure your not too tired?"



Raenef smiles and nods, "Yup, thanks for your concern though." *He goes into *sparkle* mode.



Erutis looks up at the sky then back at Raenef and smiles, then gasps.



Raenef looks up, "Why is it getting so much darker"



*A figure stands to the corner of a tree, it's a boy and it smiles, then vanishes, leaving behind a shiny, small orb, which dissappears into the area.*



*Rouroni Kenshin*



"Kenshin!!"



*A red-orange-haired man with a cross shaped scar on his cheek smiles and straightens, wiping sweat from his brow and stares up at the sun.*



A girl with black hair runs up, "Kenshin, have you seen Sanoske or Yahiko?"



Kenshin looks at her thoughtfully and then shakes his head, "No, I can't say that I have Ms. Kaoru, not since this morning, that I haven't."



Kaoru squints, " Are you sure?" She leans closer to Kenshin.



*Puts hands up defensively and does upside down U eyes, "Of course not Ms.Kaoru." His face becomes serious, "I hope they haven't gotten into trouble."



Kaoru looks at Kenshin in disbelief, "That's like hoping they'll suddenly get brains and become mature."



Kenshin smiles and sweatdrops, and laughs a little.



Kaoru looks far off into the distance, a worried expression on her face.



As a light flashes noone notices the small orb that appears and dissappears as quickly as it seeminly hadn't come.



*Yu-Gi-Oh*



A boy with spikey, yellow hair climbs into bed, his eyes sore from being up all night, staring at the millenium puzzle, hoping and longing for his companion to return.



He stares at the puzzle and suddenly his bedroom door bursts open revealing a teen with blonde hair, "Yugi! Come quick something's happening outside!"



Yugi's eyes bolt to the blonde, obviously getting over the scare of being jumped in on, he sits up, "What is it Joey?"



Joey shrugs, "I don't know, but Seto Kaiba is out and about, and Mokuba is up front looking for you."



Yugi takes this in rather simply and nods, "I'll be right there Joey." Joey runs down the hall and the stairs and Yugi begins swiftly putting on his clothes, he grabs his puzzle and starts to say Yami, but then remembers he is gone, and puts the puzzle on sadly. He runs down the stairs, putting on his shoes as he goes, and see's Mokuba, and Seto Kaiba. Joey is arguing with him, and a brown-haired teen is holding Joey back, "Lemme go Tristan!" "I wanna show this spoiled brat whats what."



Seto Kaiba laughs, his brown hair waving, beside him his little brother Mokuba's unusually long black hair stands, "A dog like you needs to learn to behave for his master."



Joey gets furious, "I'm not a dog, your the dog, you say you run your company, ha!" "Noone really respects you." For one of the first times, Joey had actually punched a blow with that one, not so much, but enough to catch Kaiba a little off guard, and he laughs, "I run the company, whether they respect me or not they know I'm boss."



Joey snickers, "Yeah, I bet." Yugi waves his hand, "Hey, calm down, what's the problem." Joey glares at Kaiba, "This guy is getting outta line." Seto rolls his eyes, "Not that problem you moron." Joey looks furious, "Whad'ya mean moron!?" *Light flashes a shiny metallic ball appears and vanishes*



*Vampire Game*



"Duzie! Where are you?" A girl with long, straight black hair walks through the hall, looking both annoyed and bored, "Duzie, where are you?"



A small cat type creature sweatdrops, and walks out of another part of the hallway, "Mreeeeeow." "Duzie, there you are!" "Where have you been?" *The cat transforms into a man with long pale hair and red eyes, "Around, is there a problem, Ishtar?"



Ishtar shakes her head, "Just bored." The man sweatdrops, "What, parading around as Duzell The Vampire King wasn't any fun for you?" Ishtar smiles slyly, "Oh come off it Duzie." Duzell rolls his eyes, not noticing a small silver ball that appears and dissappears.*



*Dragonball Z* An old woman sighs, a little boy with black hair laughs and runs around, another looks annoyed, "Quit being an idiot Goku, Pan make him stop."



Pan sighs, "Leave this old lady alone Vegeta." Vegeta scowls, Goku grins, "Aww come on Vegeta, have a little fun once in awhile." Vegeta raises an eyebrow, "That is not fun, not in anyway."



*Meanwhile* A man with black hair, looking very similar to the boy named Goku, smiles and stares at the sky, "What a nice day." Noone notices as a small silver ball appears and dissappears*



*Shaman King* A boy with black hair and headphones yawns and lies back in the grass, staring up at the sky peacefully. "YOH!!" Yoh bolts up, "A..Anna!" He coughs, "What a surprise."



Anna glares, "What do you mean what a surprise!?" "You should be in the house cleaning!" Yoh shudders, "Come on Anna, it's a great day, we should just relax." Anna gets her scary on, "YOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoh bolts up, not noticing a small silver orb that appears and dissappears.*



*Tenchi* A woman with purple hair and an obnoxious voice yells, "Ryoko, get in here!" A woman with silver hair floats out boredly, "Yeah, yeah, what is it now Ayeka?" Ayeka glares, "Don't play coy with me Ryoko, you stole my hair brush!"



Ryoko rolls her eyes, "Don't be stupid, I don't want anything to do with your lice infested hairbrush." Ayeka screeches, "Your lying!"



A girl with blue pigtails walks in, "Calm down Ayeka!" "I had to use your brush this morning." Ryoko nods, "See, thank you Sasami, you owe me an apology Ayeka." Ayeka turns her head, "I owe you no such thing."



Ryoko scoffs, "You owe me many such things." *Noone notices as a small silver ball appears and dissappears*



*One Piece* A boy with black hair and a straw hat yawns, "It feels like we've been out here forever Zolo." Zolo stretches, "That's kind of the pirate's life Luffy." "Well I can't wait to get to the Grand Line." Zolo sighs, "We are a long time away from that Luffy." Luffy shrugs, "We'll get there eventually, and I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates!" Zolo laughs, "Yeah, yeah, keep your shorts on." Luffy grins, "Watch out Grand Line!" "Here comes Monkey D. Luffy!" "The Pirate King!" *neither of them notice as a small grey orb appears and dissappears*



*Sailor Moon* A girl with blonde pigtails begins shoving mass amounts of sweets into her mouth, a girl with blue hair rolls her eyes, "You should be cramming for school instead of cramming your face."



The girl swallows, "Aww have a heart Amy, I hate school." A girl with long, red hair sighs, "You'll never learn."



The girl with pigtails shoves another confection in her mouth, making her speech weird, "Je..s.e....Raye....f....yo...r...go...n...a." She coughs and swallows, "Whoa, bigger bite than I thought." Raye and Amy sweat drop* *Noone notices a small silver ball appear and dissappear*



*Immortal Rain* A man with long white hair stares into the sun, beside him a girl with short hair and a scythe pauses, "Is something wrong Rain?" Rain shakes his head, "Nothing Machika, just a little tired." Machika looks around, "I don't see any sign of life anywhere."



Rain nods, "We're probably pretty far from the nearest town, looks like we have to keep going."



Machika sighs, "Oh gee great." They continue walking, neither noticing a small grey orb as it appears and dissappears*



*Sonic X* A blue hedgehog yawns and stretches out, "I'm gonna go to bed, night Chris, night Tails." Tails, a tan little animal waves, "Goodnight." Chris, a human boy nods, "Goodnight Sonic."



Sonic nods and gives his infamous thumbs up sign and heads to bed."



*As he makes his way to bed, noone notices a shiny silver orb that appears and dissappears*



*Fushigi Yugi* A girl with black hair smiles and crams her mouth with food, a man with spikey hair looks on, "Do you ever get full Miaka?" The girl chokes out, "Sometimes Tasuki."



Tasuki sweatdrops, a boy?girl? walks in, "Jeese Miaka, you sure can eat." Tasuki turns, "Nuriko, I think that Miaka is some sort of lower being." Miaka waves her fist, "Hey!" Nuriko nods, "Yup, definately."



A boy appears with a scar on his face, "Now, now, be nice, that's very mean of you!"



Miaka jumps on the boy and hugs him, "Thank you Chichiri!"



Chichiri smiles, "No problem."



*Noone notices a small silver ball appear and dissappear*



*Ceres Celestial Legend* "Knock it off Yuhi!" Yuhi glares, "Toya is trouble, you should just forget about him Aya." Aya rolls her eyes, "It's none of your business!" Yuhi glares harder, "Of course it's my business!"



An old woman walks in, "Oh dear, is this a lover's quarrel?" "How sweet." Aya and Yuhi yell, "IT IS NOT A LOVER'S QUARREL MRS.Q!"



Mrs.Q nods, "Sure, sure, young love is so sweet." Aya and Yuhi yell in unison, "WE'RE NOT IN LOVE!"



*Yuhi and Aya stare at each other for a moment and turn away sticking their tongues out. Noone notices a small silver orb appear and dissappear*



*Inuyasha* A teen with long, silvery hair straightens up, putting his sword into it's sheathe. A girl with black hair picks up a glowing jewel fragment, "I found it Inuyasha." A man in monk's robes kneels down, "Do you think that was a demon of Naraku?"



Inuyasha sighs, "I don't know Miroku, it did have a shard of the jewel."



A woman with a large boomerang stands by an enormous cat demon, which becomes tiny and curls up, "Good job Kilala, just rest now." Miroku turns to the woman, "Are you alright Sango?" "Perhaps I should check you for wounds." Sango glares and sweatdrops, "I'm fine you lecher monk." Miroku grins a bit, "Heh, well than all is well."



Inuyasha shakes his head, "I don't know, something doesn't feel right."



The girl who found the jewel looks around, "What's wrong Inuyasha?" "I don't sense anything."



Inuyasha looks around, "It's not like that Kagome, it just feels wrong."



*Noone notices a small silver orb appear and dissapper*



*Ranma 1/2* A boy with black hair sighs, "What is it now Akane?" Akane glares, "Why wern't you at school today, Ranma?" Ranma sighs, "I don't feel well, leave me alone." Akane glares harder, "I hope you are, you liar."



She walks away, leaving Ranma to his own devices, he sighs, "I really don't feel good."



*He looks out the window, and his eyes shut and he falls back to sleep, not noticing a small grey ball that appears and dissappears*



*Alice 19th* A girl with brown hair stands and stares out the window, a boy walks behind her, "What's wrong Alice?" Alice turns, "Hi Trey, and oh, nothing." A boy with black hair walks up, "Hey." Trey turns, "Oh, hello Kyou, what are you doing here?"



Kyou ignores him, "Chris wants us in the meeting room."



Alice nods, "Okay, I'll be there in a second."



Try nods as well, "Same here."



Kyou shakes his head and pulls Trey away, "Not a chance."



Trey flails, "Hey!"



*Alice stares for a moment and walks away, a small silver orb appearing and dissappearing unoticed.*



*Chobits* A girl with long silvery hair smiles and twirls, her dress flowing. She smiles looking in the mirror, she dances around.



She smiles and sits down looking at a book, she murmers, "Chi."



Her other self embraces her, "Yes, Chi." She dissappears again.



*Chi smiles and stares at the book happily, not noticing a small silver orb that appears and dissappears*



*Zatch Bell* A small boy with yellow hair smiles and laughs, "Wheeee!" "Come on Kyo!" "Come play!" Kyo shakes his head, his black hair shifting slightly, "No way Zatch, I'm staying right here." Zatch runs around, "Wahoo!"



Kyo rolls his eyes and continues reading his book, Zatch just keeps playing.



*Neither notice a small silver orb appear and dissappear*



*CardCaptors* A girl with brown hair smiles and chases after a black-haired girl on roller skates, "I'm gonna catch you Madison!" Madison laughs, "In your dreams Sakura!" A small yellow teddy-ish thing with wings floats watching, "Who do you think's gonna win Li?"



A boy with brown hair shrugs, "I don't know Kero, why does it matter?"



Kero shrugs mockingly, "Oh, I don't know."



Li glares, "Are you making fun of me?"



Keor tilts his head, "If I'm pretending to be you to make fun of you, as you it's more like your making fun of yourself."



Li rolls his eyes, and suddenly gets knocked over by Sakura, her lips press against his in a kiss that lasts for about ten-seconds and she lifts up blushing.



Everyone stares, Sakura tries to stand, "Li, I'm so sorry, I tripped."



Li blushes, matching Sakura's scarlet face, "No problem."



*Noone notices a small silver orb appear and dissappear*



*Godchild*



A mature looking teen with mysterious and handsome features sighs looking up from his poisons he was working with, "Riff, where is Mary?"



Riff shrugs, "I believe she's in her room, Cain."



Cain stares for a moment, then stands, "Come let's find her."



They don't notice a small silver sphere appear and disappear.



*Kaze Hikaru*



"Okita!" Calls a boy with black hair tied into a pony, head shaved at the top, another boy with his hair in a pony but unshaved smiles, "Yes, Kamiya?"



Kamiya frowns, "When are we going to actually do something?"



Okita laughs, "Well I guess it's okay since you a girl but still..."



Kamiya turns bright red and covers Okita's mouth, "Don't say that outloud! Anyway that isn't what I meant!"



Okita blushes slightly and grins, "Oh, eh, hehe, my mistake."



Kamiya rolls her eyes, "That's not funny." OKita grins broader.



They don't notice a small silver ball appear and disappear.



*Absolute Boyfriend*



"Riiko, what would you like to do today?"



A cute girl with hair to her shoulders yawns, "I'm tired."



An extremely sexzy guy with hair spiking down to his ears smiles, "Well let's sleep then."



Riiko wakes up instantly, "...Um...let's see how about a movie?"



The boy smiles, "Great!"



Riiko exhales, "So, what do you want to see Night?"



Night tilts his head, "I don't know."



Neither of them notice a small silver orb appear and disappear.



*Beyblade* A boy with black hair pulls a launch out and a spinning-top is released, "Let it rip!" The other boy grins, "Go Dranzer!" His hair is a silver and grey color, "Are you ready to loose Tyson?" The black-haired boy laughs, "You wish Kai."



A girl with brown-hair watches, "Who do you think will win Kenny?"



A boy with brown- hair and glasses types furiously into his computer, "It's hard to say Hillary, they are both pretty evenly matched."



A boy with blonde-hair nods, "What do you think Ray?"



A boy with long black hair pulled back into a long cloth, shrugs, "Kenny is right Max, this is a tough call."



Tyson yells, "Go Dragoon!" Kai yells, "Go Dranzer!" Two enormous bit-beasts erupt from the beyblades, looming omniously.



*Noone notices the small silver orb that appears and dissappears*



*Trigun* A man with spikey yellow hair smiles, "Ah, what a lovely day!" "Everything is shining and happy and peaceful!" He twirls around, "So beautiful."



A girl with long-brown hair nods agreement, "It really is a nice day Mr. Vash."



Vash laughs, "What a great day!"



A black-haired man and a black-haired woman roll their eyes, "Right."



They turn to each other and look annoyed and turn away.



*Noone notices a small orb appear and dissappear*



*Naruto*

A boy with a headband and spikey hair flips up, "Can't catch me Sasuke!" A boy with black-hair rolls his eyes, "Noone wants to catch you Naruto, not without wanting to kill you anyway."



Naruto throws a fruit at Sasuke, "Ha!" Sasuke gets an annoyance mark, "Naruto!"



A girl smacks the back of Naruto's head, "Don't be stupid."



Naruto grabs his head, "Ow!" "Sakura!"



*Noone notices a small silver orb appear and dissappear*



*Our World* A girl with hazel eyes yawns, "Evil tirednezz!" Shuts eyes and stretches and yawns again, watches the t.v. boredly and mutters, "Stupid adult swim, stealing all the good anime."



*Shoves face into a pillow.*



*Doesn't notice a silver orb appear and dissappear*



Somewhere, someone laughs, a penetrating rumble, and then, silence.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment