Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Truce of Relations

During the mysterious return of Bakura, Bakura and Ryou get trapped in Yugi's puzzle! Now they have to fight for their souls and friendship!

Chapter 1 - Truce of Relations

Chapter 1 - Truce of Relations
A boy with spikey, yellow hair, sighs and grasps a pyramid-shaped puzzle around his neck.

"Hey, Yugi!" A boy with long, albino-colored hair runs up, "Whatcha doing?"

Yugi looks up, "Heya, Bakura!" He smiles and looks alot happier and lets his puzzle hang loosely at his neck.

Ryou smiles back, "Funny running into you, I was just heading to my house, want to come?"

Yugi nods, "Sure, it sounds fun."

*Back at Ryou's house* *In Ryou's room*

Yugi is sitting on a chair, and Ryou is sitting on his bed. Yugi sits smiling softly, but stays silent, looking deep in thought.

Ryou looks at him sadly, "I'm sorry, Yugi."

Yugi looks up at him surprised, "Huh, why?"

Ryou hesitates, "You miss the Pharoah don't you."

Yugi's smile falters at his lips and then he nods slowly, "Yes."

*On a desk near Ryou a golden item with several spikes, and an eye in the middle glows*

Ryou jumps up alarmed, "The Millenium Ring hasn't been active for months."

Yugi stands and walks by Ryou and the Millenium Ring, and Yugi's own Millenium Puzzle begins glowing.

Ryou reaches out to grab it and the moment he does, his hair grows sharper, and his eyes darker, then he smiles cruelly, "Well well, Little Yugi, and without the Pharoah."

Yugi seems shocked, "You were banished to the past!"

Bakura smirks, "No, only your precious Pharoah, but don't worry I'll relieve you of your burden, Little Yugi." With that he grabs at Yugi's puzzle and it glows furiously, and then Bakura vanishes."

Yugi whirls around, "Ryou!?"

*Meanwhile*

Bakura rubs his head, "....What happened?" He looks around and see's a maze of ladders and doors, dimly lit and vast. His eyes fill with recognition, "The puzzle!"

"This is your fault!"

Bakura turns and sees Ryou standing over him looking angry. Bakura stands, "Wonderful, your here too."

Ryou glares, "This is your fault!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

Ryou rolls his eyes and Bakura narrows his, Ryou sighs, "Now that we're trapped it doesn't really matter whose fault it is, what matters is getting out."

Ryou extends his hand, "Truce?"

Bakura stares at it, then sighs, shakes his hand, and mutters, "Truce."

Ryou lets go and looks around, "So how do we get out of here."

Bakura turns around slowly, eyeing everything carefully, "We have to find the door to the Pharoah's room."

Ryou looks confused, "The Pharoah is gone."

Bakura shrugs, "His room will always remain, it is his puzzle also, regardless of his presence."

"Well then." Ryou reaches and opens a door and nothing happens, he steps in, "This isn't it." As he turns to walk of the floor suddenly crumbles and Ryou falls, clutching a piece of floor, "Bakura, help me!"

Bakura stares over him for a moment, then turns and walks away.

"Bakura!"

Next Time: Yugi goes to Marik and Ishtar for help to save Bakura and Ryou, but will Ryou be alive to save, or will he fall and remain trapped inside the puzzle for all eternity...



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yu-girl-oh on July 16, 2005, 2:42:14 AM

yu-girl-oh on
yu-girl-ohWRITE MORE!!!!!! Please.

KenshinLover on November 10, 2004, 9:25:32 AM

KenshinLover on
KenshinLovercute! please add another chappie!