Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1-The Only One

I have my OC's.

Klous Kazmari and Tiffani Gallagher.

The song lyrics are from She Cries Your Name- Beth Orton.

Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1-The Only One

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1-The Only One
She Cries Your Name

Falling from the western selves
To find yourself alone again
Wonderin' where you have been
Your lonely voice
Calls across the star lit coast
Reaching out to be seen


Tiffani awakens, to her utter depression that he is gone again. Again. She can’t believe this. She sighs; time for another day at her café, “The Gala.” Named after her surname, Gallagher.

She cries your name
Three times again
She cries your name
How long can this love remain?


She switches the sign to open on the door, so people can come in. The usual Sunday rush arrives. Everything seems normal, except one thing - he isn’t there. Tiffani repeatedly stares out into sky, her thoughts turning into a dream. Where the heck is he?

Scratch beneath the surface screen
Of what we say and what we seem
Is there truth to be seen?
She's keeps cryin' out your name
But her scream sounds the same
How fickle fate can be


After the Sunday rush is gone, no one comes into “The Gala.” She doesn’t seem to care. All she wants is his return but she knows that’s unlikely to happen. She just hopes Klous actually comes back tonight. It was enough of a scare when he was presumed dead onboard the BAHAMUT. And, while he was gone, Tiffani realized she was falling in love with him, but the thing was, that she thought Klous was gone forever. Thinking she couldn’t tell him how she felt.

But, he did come back. And she told him she loved him! Together, they lived in The Gala, but strangely enough, he kept his adventurous side to himself.(In so many different ways)! Tiffani spotted him on numerous occasions, staring out into the open. Tiffani realized…he didn’t belong here.



She cries your name
Three times again
She cries your name
How long can this love remain?[/i

Tiffani’s depression resorted to taking out a bottle of Arramani wine. Sitting on a bar stool with the lights off, she cried Klous’ name. She drank and drank, burrowing her tear stained face into her arms. These nights alone, she can’t handle them!


Birds which scream for territory
Can learn to sing euphorically
Given
time that is revealed??
There's a wasteland in his soul
The burned out trees will leave you cold
Living out beside the hill



She understands his passion for combat and accepts that. She doubts herself; maybe he’s not out to fight? No. Klous would never do something to upset his girl, right? Definitely not!.. Right? Tiffani pours another glass of wine, unaware of what this worry is doing to her.


She cries your name
Three times again
She cries your name
How long can this love remain?


Sometimes she even wonders, does Klous love her too? If he’d enough decency, he’d stay. Its ten hours since she has awakened, and its about time he came home. The sky is dark, and the road has that sweet, after-rain feel to it. Like its been cleaned. Tiffani hears a sound of something even more sweet - the sound of a hoverbike stopping.

She cries his name, frantically, drunk. She buries her face into his arms, but doesn’t forgive him so easily, as she punches his chest in brutal anger. He wraps his arms around his girl.


Tiffani mutters, “Don’t leave me!” Her voice drips of desperation.

Klous gives her a sheepish smile saying, “Never again.” She bursts into tears, as if finally forgiving him, even though he hasn’t said sorry. She screams tears of joy as he brings her to one of seats. Sets her down, cradles her, heavy guilt over his head. She finally calms down, resting onto his shoulder.

Klous whispers, “It’s okay, Tiff. I’m never leaving again.”

Tiffani closes her eyes.

“I love you...” he mutters

For the first time in weeks, she falls asleep with a huge smile on her tear stained face, and the with the comfort that is, he is here.


She cries your name
Three times again
She cries your name
How long can this love remain?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kupo on September 22, 2007, 10:01:56 AM

Kupo on
Kupoaw that's so sweet!

They remind me of Bella and Edward o^.^o (lol everything reminds me of Bella and Edward, but still)

YunaMcGrath on September 24, 2007, 4:26:29 AM

YunaMcGrath on
YunaMcGraththanks!