Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - another day

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 2 - another day

Chapter 2 - another day
Chapter 2






Sunlight filled her cerulean eyes, making her awake to the sound of birds chirping. She yawned. I havent slept that good in a while! she thought. She quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. Her dad already had a bowl of cereal waiting for her at the table. She scarfed it down like she haddent ate in months. Whoa, some ones hungry today! he said surprised. Well, dont get used to it, because this wont happen again! she replied, eating the last bite.

Umm&Ino& Yea dad? he looked out the window one more time. &Chojis waiting outside for you& WHAT?!?!? she ran over to the window. Why the hell is doing that? she asked. I dont know, but you should get going, you dont want to keep your boyfriend waiting, would you? DAD!! SHUT UP!! She screamed, running out the door.

Choji saw Ino coming towards him. Sorry if I made you rush Ino. Oh, its ok! she said, as the two started walking. So what did ya have for breakfast? asked Choji, opening a package of individually wrapped coffee cakes. Never mind that, fat @$$! How come you waited for me today? she asked. &Cause I thought we had fun yesterday, and I wanna spend time with you& he replied. Oh, ok... she replied.

The two of them started walking until they spotted sasuke. Oh no& muttered Ino. Whats wrong? asked Choji. Sasukes over there& she said. Oh God! Please dont see us together! she accidentally said out loud. Why cant he see us, asked Choji. I thought were friends! No its not that! Its just&never mind, just hurry up! she tried to be unseen as she passes him. He just stared at them, an expression of confusion and amusement was on his face as he saw the two of them passing. Great! He saw us! she said sarcastically. You really shouldnt like him. Said Choji. Whats it to you anyway?!?!?!?! she yelled. Nothing, Im just saying, I think its a shame that he doesnt see you for who you are, thats all! Whatever, I appreciate how you feel, but&you know, I cant let Sakura win anyway! she said with a laugh. Whatever Ino, I just hope you dont get your feelings hurt.


~*~*~



So what did you two do yesterday? Asked Asuma, taking a bite of his BBQ pork. We trained! they both said nervously. Ok, how? Ummmm&. We kicked trees! said Choji; he couldnt come up with anything else. Hmmm, well thats interesting, considering the anbu units were watching the two of you and they claimed you were prancing around town! & Just dont do that again, okay? Yes, sensei&


Team seven was passing through when they saw Team Asuma in the restaurant. Sakura poked her head in Awwwww! If it isnt Konohas cutest couple! she said with a laugh. Shut up Sakura! Id never go out with anything as disgusting as Choji! Sakura! Cut it out, or Ill tell Kakashi! yelled Asuma. She quickly stuck her head out of the window and they all walked away.

Ino, Choji, we need to go into another meeting with Tsunande today. Get some training done yes sir! And with that, asuma and Shikamaru were off to their meeting, leaving Choji and Ino behind.

Well I guess we have to train today... said Ino, disappointingly. It might not be that bad; we can just train for a little while, and then hang out the rest of the day. I guess so&

~*~*~*~

Dude this is getting really annoying! said Ino, throwing another kunai at a target, hitting it smack dab in the middle. Yea, lets have a snack break! replied Choji, grabbing his shopping bag of chips and sitting on a log. Another one?!?!? WE JUST HAD ONE!!!! I know, but its time for another one the cute chubby boy replied calmly, tapping the seat next to him.
Here Ino. I brought you theses today. He said, handing her a bag of chips. Awesome, BBBQ are my favorites! she replied, opening the bag and popping one in her mouth. No problem Ino, I just like to make you smile. He replied. No one had ever said anything that nice to Ino before. She stared into his eyes and noticed a spark for life and love and Grace she had nee noticed in him before. Thanks Choji! she said, putting her head on his shoulder for a seconded then removing it again. No prob Ino.
The two spent hours talking together. Not caring about the time, or the fact that the sun had set and it was pitch black in the forest they were in. Until, Ino finally realized she had to be home 2 and a half hours earlier. Oh, crap, my dads probly worried sick about me. I better go she finally said. Ill walk you

~*~*~*~

I never realized how amazing you are, Choji! she said with a laugh. I know, Im a pretty amazing guy. Uhhhh no, were almost at my house&&.. she wined. Wow, I didnt know you liked hanging out with me that much ino. Well I guess you lean something new every day, huh? Yea, I guess so& They continued to walk in awkward silence until they got to Inos house. Choji, can I have a hug? she asked cheerfully. Sure he said, giving her a small hug at her request. At that moment, Naruto just happened to be walking by. Is that&&.OMG! I must be seeing things! Ino broke the hug and gave him one last smile before going in. See you later Cho! she said, closing the door.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 17, 2008, 9:16:50 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDAAAAWHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Thae're so cuuuuute!

BelleMorte8223 on March 29, 2008, 2:23:13 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223They actually are a cute couple. I'm enjoying this story...WHEEEE!!!!!


It doesn't take a cupcake for me to be hyper. I'm always hyper.....*sigh*

cherryblossom93 on January 18, 2007, 9:51:05 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Hee hee...another awesome chappie! I think they're a cute couple, but not many share our opinions...or else they would COMMENT! XD
Yum, I just ate a Hostess cupcake and now I'm pretty hyper...ew...ELA's tommorrow...bleh...
~ttyl