Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - First Kiss

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 3 - First Kiss

Chapter 3 - First Kiss
Authors note: just to warn you, I sorta make fun of sasuke in this chapter because I hate how mean he is to people and how he thinks hes better then everyone else. But who am I kidding, I love him anyway:-D






Chapter 3



I dont know what to do Shikamaru& Choji sighed what do you mean Choji? he said, taking a chip from Chojis bag. You know &with Ino& Oh&How much do you like her? Choji took at deep breath and stared up at the feathery clouds that seemed to dance in the sky above him. &allot& Shikamaru and Choji were both looking up at the sky now, their minds full of thought. Do you wanna go out with her? Shikamaru finally asked. &yea&but& He stared at the floor now, and was so upset he didnt even eat a chip. But what&? &shell say no&I just know it cause she likes sasuke and lets face it&Im defiantly no pretty boy like him& None of us are. Said Shikamaru with a laugh to try and make Choji feel better, but it didnt work. I just dont get it&I never felt this way about anyone and when I finally do&It has to be with someone I dont even have a chance with&Ino

Choji took a chip out of his bag and ended up dropping it on the floor, then he did the same with his next chip Shikamaru knew he was upset&He never dropped his food, and when he did, he ate it off the floor. Choji? He picked his head up, giving him full attention. If you want, Ill talk to Ino about it& You will!?! Yea& Thanks Shikamaru!!! he said, giving him a huge hug. Hey, get off! Sorry, im just happy&


~*~*~*~*~*



I would Like a Daffodil! stated Rock Lee. Ino was at the counter of the flower shop with her arm supporting her head, and she was extremely board. Thats great, what the hell do you want me to do about it? You expecting a trophy or sumthin, theyre over there! she said, pointing to them. He dug through the pile of Daffodils until he found it. This one is perfect! he claimed, holing it above his head. He brought it to the counter and Ino wrapped it up for him. You want me to write sakuras name on it, it costs extra though& No. Its not for Sakura! It is for TenTen! Im going to her house to proclaim me love to her! Hmm&how interesting&she said, handing it to him. Good luck... thank you Ino! Have a nice day! he said, bowing and leaving. &looser&

Ino decided to step outside for a few moments to think. She felt a deep feeling in her heart that had never came to her again. She never really thought about how alone she was. Of course she had the guys, but she knew that none of them really thought of her in that way. Shes not even pretty&.she thought to herself. She wears Absolutly no make up and all she does is look at weapons and scrolls all day long. Its not fair&Sakura even has people who like, and shes on Sasukes team...Ive never had this feeling before&it hurts so bad&She decided to go for a walk.
~*~*~*~


She made her way down a busy street and sat down on a bench. Unfortunately, it seemed like everyone was on dates that day, to Ino at least.


Shikamaru, there she is! said Choji as he saw the familiar blonde girl on his team. Oh crap! Now im nervious! Shut up dick wad, itll be fine! No! Seriously! Dont ask her! Nope! she spotted them and waved. They made their way over to her until they were face to face. Hey Choji! Hey Shikamaru! Shikamaru sat down on the bench and reclined in his normal position. &Hi... she Choji, looking at the floor as a deep scarlet wave went over his face as he blushed. Umm&.Dont you have something to do now, Choji? asked Shikamaru. Oh yea! I have to&Umm&Alphabetize&my chips! he said as he darted home.

What was that about? asked Ino. You he replied with a yawn. Wait? What?! What do you mean me? He likes you allot and he really wants to go out with you. Replied Shikamaru. Ino opened her mouth and was about to say something insulting about Choji but Shikamaru stopped her. Before you start talking about him, we need to talk about this! he said. Weather you believe it or not, he cares about you allot. Ino just had this disgusted/amused face. Hes huge though! So what! Yea hes the biggest of the Rookie Nine, but he has the biggest heart out of all of us! Ino just sat there looking at the floor. ..And please, I beg of you, just say yes and see how he is. She darted her head up and was about to say a rude comment. Please Ino&He loves you&And I know you love Sasuke, but you know that empty feeling inside that you get all the time when he rejects you? Well imagine what youre doing to Choji. His heart is allot weaker then yours, you can take an insult allot better then he can. And you put him down on a daily basis& I swear, this better be worth it! she said. Im going to find him but if you see him first you better say I said yes! she yelled as she stormed off.

~*~*~*~*~


A month later (on their anniversary.)


Thanks again for saying yes Ino, I knew you wouldnt regret it! said Choji, taking a bite of his sherbet. Whatever! she said, playing around with her food in a disgusted way. The two were sitting outside at an ice-cream parlor and were on their first date. So why do you like me anyway? she asked, flinging the cherry off her ice-cream. Because youre amazing, and I like you allot. I just do! he said. oh. She replied.

Naruto was supposed to meet his team there so he sat down at the table next to theirs. Oh God&! Its Naruto&! she groaned. Hey Guys whats up! Nothin much. They both replied. You know its really cute that the two of you are going out! he said. Ino rolled her eyes and continued stabbing her Sunday. Hey Ino! Hey Ino! Hey! Hey! Hey Ino!!! she just shot him a glare and continued to ignore him. Hey Ino...Hey Ino...HEY INO! What Damit! Its not like I cant hear you!!!!!!!!! YOUR TABLE IS TWO FEET AWAY! WHAT?!? she asked, very pissed off. Have you seen Chojis moobs yet? How big are they? WHAT?!?!?!?!? then sakura showed up. You know moobs! Man boobs! he said again. Naruto! You @$$! screamed sakura, hitting him on the on the head, then ino did the same. What was that for?!?!?!? Im stating a fact! he screamed. They both hit again, this time harder.

Then sasuke showed up. You know, you do have a point there Naruto. They all just turned around and stared at him. Come on Sasuke, thats not fair to Ino or Choji& she said, turning around to face him.  HEY! He didnt get hit! screamed Naruto. Quiet! screamed Sakura at Naruto.

Sasuke walked over to Ino and stared at her straight in the eyes. (He doesnt like her, hes just an @$$) Hey Ino Hey& she said back. So I guess youre over me now? Ino could see in the corner of her eye that Choji was really upset, he was staring at the floor and he haddent taken a bite of his ice cream in a while. It was melting; His ice cream never got a chance to melt. Ahahahah, she hasnt answered yet! I bet shes just going out with him because shes desperate! screamed Naruto. Sasuke let out a small chuckle and looked at Ino again. Well, is that true Ino, are you desperate? Choji was almost in tears.


At that moment, Ino exploded. NO I AM NOT DESPERATE, YOU frackINHG FAG!!!!!! YOU HAVE NERVE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!!! YOU DISGUSTING UGLY shoot FROM A MONKEYS @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE CAUSE YOURE MR. IM SO STRONG!!!!!!! she stopped for air. WELL YOU CANT, SO TAKE YOURE HEAD OU OF YOUR @$$ AND WAKE UP TO TE REAL WORD, NOT EVRYONE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!! she stopped and gave sasuke one last dirty look before she darted back at Naruto and Sakura. And as for all of you, I care about Choji allot. And he cares about me and hes an incredible guy! And I love him! she yelled. All of Team 7 was frozen and all the color was drained out of Sasukes face. Come on Choji, were out of here! she said, grabbing the chubby boy by the collar of his shirt. His arms were flailing for his ice cream but Ino just screamed Stop it Cho, Ill buy you more lately!

Team 7 sat there motionless for a few minutes. Sakura and Naruto heard whimpering. They looked next to them and it was Sasuke, sitting in the corner, whimpering with his face red. Then he started screaming and crying hysterically in an extremely high voice! Aww! Sasuke! Its ok! said Sakura, stroking his hair. &SHE SAID I WAS UGLY!!!!!!WAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! he started crying even more to the point ware they had to get Kakashi to come and Hug him.
~*~*~*~



Dont worry about them Choji! said Ino, sitting down next to him on a log. They went to hide out in a wooded area, away from everyone else. Theyre just asses who judge people before they get to know them. Choji was still looking at the ground. &hey&you ok? she asked. Ino its not that! he answered. Back there before, you said you loved me. I know what about it? she asked. &you really mean it, you love me? Yea, why shouldnt I? she asked with a laugh. Youre cute, caring, kind and sweet beyond words. And a complete Gentlemen. She said with a small laugh, looking straight into his eyes. Choji just sat there blushing, staring back at her. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, then whispered in his ear Happy one month anniversary, cutie. I love you Cho.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on March 29, 2008, 2:32:11 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Sasuke crying!!! Hahahaha!!! Awesomeness....the cocky bastard deserves it....


Lee and Tenten. Makes sense, it was either him or Neji and Neji's a complete asshole.....

ZeldaGirl9793 on March 31, 2008, 10:48:03 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lol, thank god i'm not the only one! he soooo deserves to cry X3 and i agree about lee and tenten:-) Thankyou for the comment

cherryblossom93 on January 21, 2007, 12:52:43 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Haha...moobs XD
Haha...Sasuke whimpering 'cause he was called ugly XD
Yum...sherbert...XD
Funny shoot, my friend!
Luvs it!