Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - why?

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 6 - why?

Chapter 6 - why?
Chapter six

“So tomorrow’s the big day huh?” Choji playfully shoved shikamaru in the arm, like they did so many times as little kids. Shikaku (shikamaru’s dad), Shikamaru, and choji were sitting at the dinning room table in the Nara’s house. “You excited?” “Yea.” “Are you nervous?” “No.” “Of course he’s not nervous! He loves her!” Yoshino Nara butted in. “I love Temari like a daughter, although, she can be bossy and psychotic at times.” “Like you” he replied. “Ma, seriously, can you please go away? How bout you and dad go argue in the kitchen!” “Fine, jeez!” he got up from the table and argued about something ridiculous.

“Are you asking Ino soon?” choji almost spit out his water. “what?” he choked. “Are you asking Ino soon, you know, to marry you?” “oh….um” the answer didn’t come that easily. “I don’t know…..” “spit it all out, god knows I have time.” Shikamaru impatiently interrupted. “I guess I haven’t asked her yet because the question might scare her away….I don’t know if she loves me as much as I love her…” “Well, have you at least tried?” “Not really….I just don’t think she’s ready yet for something big like this.” Shikamaru just had to be nosy. “Well, are you ready?” Choji knew his answer right away. “Of course I’m ready! I’ve always loved Ino, you know that!” “well sooner or later, I guess she’ll be ready….” Choji sighed. “I guess you’re right, she will eventually, if we’re meant to be together…”

Sorry about the short chapter. I’m sad to say this, but my story is gonna end soon. At the last chapter of my book (Don’t worry, I’ll AT LEAST have 11 chapters), I’ll put the link to my Deviant art gallery, there I have choji Ino pics that revolve around my story. Well I hope you liked it

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on March 29, 2008, 2:38:27 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Short but interesting. You are very talented, I can never make my chapters short and interesting. And my teachers are constantly telling us to write short stories.....

ZeldaGirl9793 on March 31, 2008, 10:48:42 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793awww, thankyou so much :-) No one ever really tells me that, so it means so much to me :-)