Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - ANOTHER BABY?

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 11 - ANOTHER BABY?

Chapter 11 - ANOTHER BABY?
Chapter 11

“You ok?” Chouji asked, watching Ino tap her long, perfectly polished, fingernails on the wooden tabletop. “Yep!”

They were both seated at the Kitchen table in the Nara household. Yoshino was busy preparing food and things for Shikamaru and Temari’s coming home party. After the honeymoon, they lived in the sand village for about two months…so clearly they did not know about Ino’s little surprise. Neither did her parents, Chouji’s parents, and Shikamaru’s parents. The only people that did know were the people who were there for Ino’s angry outburst at the ice-cream stand.

“Ino, can you help me put the food out inside?” Yoshino asked, handing her a bowl of chips.

“Oh! Sure” She replied. As she got up, she noticed Yoshino was staring at her lower abdomen. She didn’t look that pregnant yet, but since she was always board thin, the little bump was a little peculiar.

“Ino sweetie, have you been gaining weight?”

“Yea, actually…I hope it’s not too noticeable!”

“Don’t worry, it’s not! Just lay off the chips today and you’ll look ok. I’m sure Chouji will be more than happy to eat your share. Right chou?”

“Yep” He said, grabbing a handful as Ino passed.

As she entered into the living room, she felt as if all eyes were on her. Especially the dads. She felt so guilty around them. She knew that if one member of the original Ino-Shika-Cho found out, the rest were sure to find out soon after.

“Ino, you look so bloated today!” her dad teased”

“Ha, she probly gaining weight after spending so much time around my son!” Chouji’s dad laughed. “Either that, or something else.”

“Come on! Don’t even joke about something so horrible! My little Ino could never be pregnant, right?”

“right!” she looked for something to stare at so she wouldn’t look nervious, but luckily at that moment, they heard footsteps outside the front door.

Temari kicked the door open, her arms full of bags containing clothes and other items.

“Idiot! I almost had to break down YOUR front door because you’re too lazy to help with the bags!”

“You always make everything so troublesome! You said you didn’t need help and that you were fine…”

“When a woman says that, she means the opposite!”

“See! Exactly what I mean…women are so troublesome”

“Shut up! Stop saying that!”

“Apparently, the honeymoon is over…” Ino whispered into Chouji’s ear, of course, followed by a few laughs.

“I’m sorry you had to see that.” Temari said, dumping all the bags in front of her. She had her arms stretched open, ready to receive hugs from everyone.

As the two traveled around the room, hugging and kissing everyone, they eventually reached Ino and Chouji.

“Oh my god, Shikamaru!” She said, giving him a huge hug. “I never had to go this long without seeing you, or yelling at you. I’ve missed you so much!” He returned the hug, and then hugged Chouji. Ino also hugged temari.

“We have so much to talk about.” Ino said excitedly, looking at Chouji, Temari and Shikamaru.

“Good, we do too” Temari replied.

A few hours into the party, all the adults were sitting in the living room talking, and Shikamaru, Temari, Chouji, and Ino were sitting at the table.

“How did you like the living in the sand village Shikamaru?” Chouji asked.

“I hate it”

“That’s great, listen we have something to tell you.” Ino interrupted.

“What?” Shikamaru asked. “Yea, you two keep brining it up. Just say it already.”

“Oh….okay…..well…eee……ware do I begin…” Ino said.

“Don’t have another nervous breakdown, Ino. Just say it.” Chouji said, grabbing her hand under the table and holding it tightly.

“Well….it’s something pretty bad; not really, it depends on your opinion.”

“You’re pregnant, aren’t you?” Temari and Shikamaru both said.

“What?!?!?...How?!?” Ino yelled.

“Your stomach, it’s all puffy, compared to how it usually is.” Temari stated.

“Oh no…is it really that obvious?” She asked, slumping in her seat and hitting her head against the table.

“Yea…”

“no no no NO!”

“Ino calm down. It’s not that bad.” Temari said.

“How is it not BAD?”

“Look.” Temari got up, took off her backpack-thing that was holding her fan, stood up straight, and turned sideways. As she collected the extra fabric of her kimono behind her back, you could now clearly see a bump, larger than Ino’s.

“See” shikamaru said.

“No way…!”

A/N

So, now Shikamaru and Temari are also expecting. What will happen next? Who will tell their news to the parents first? How will they react? You’ll have to wait and see:-)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 17, 2008, 10:04:25 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDThat's so cool!!! Will you do a sequel with the kiddies or something? Pleeeeease? But finish this first, I want moooore!!!!

BelleMorte8223 on March 29, 2008, 2:47:40 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Really, I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

ZeldaGirl9793 on March 31, 2008, 10:49:10 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lol, i'm happy to hear that:-) It'll be up soon :-)

hflp on March 18, 2008, 2:08:09 AM

hflp on
hflpThe chapter when they tell their parents is going to be a riot.