Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the boy

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 1 - the boy

Chapter 1 - the boy
Chapter one


A shy woman of twenty-one looked out the window like a bird wanting to be set free. Longing and sadness in her eyes, going on as far as the deepest ocean. She twisted the ring on her finger on her left hand and lowered her eyes to the streets below. “Hey there, whacha lookin’ at, Hinata?” Asked Kiba. She sighed and continued to look up at the sky. He swept her hair out of her face as he put his arms around her. “Hm?” he asked again. “I’m fine,” she said, turning around to face him. She returned his gesture and gave him a kiss. Then she broke free of his embrace. “So, what are you doing today?” he asked, stretching and letting out a long yawn. “I guess just go shopping, look for a new couch, anything for the new apartment.” She said, as she put her jeans on. “Alright, but don’t buy anything yet, it might not be my taste.” “Yea, like I want animal print furnishings...” she muttered, just loud enough so he could hear. He let out a slight laugh. She stuck her tongue out him, smiled and left the apartment.

She made her way down a busy boulevard, and saw a stand selling elaborate silver hand mirrors and other vanity accessories. A beautiful silver hand mirror with an engraved bird on it caught her eye. She picked it up, and looked through it, but she noticed a tall blonde stranger standing behind her. Startled, she put the mirror down and turned around quickly. It took her a seconded to take it all in. “Hey Hinata-Chan!”

The look of confusion on her face must have deepened, for she found it hard to talk.

“Naruto-kun?”

“Yep! For a seconded there, I thought you didn’t recognize me, judging by the look you had on your face.” He said, with that same chuckle that many times accompanied his sayings. Hinata continued to look at him for quite a long time. Her confusion and happiness mixed in such a way; she had no idea what to do. “Well...what….when did you get here?” She asked. “Last night, you’re pretty much the only one who really knows I’m here except for the Hokage and Sakura.” “Oh…” she replied, unsure of what to say.

“I know this is akward, after all, I have been gone for ten years.”

“Well, I know,” she laughed. “I’m just, surprised, why did you leave?”

“I went off training with Jiraiyah”

The two went off walking for hours. He explained to Hinata all the new Jutsus he learned and all about the training he endured. She also filled him in on all the gossip and anything else important that had happened while he was gone.

“Well, it was great seeing you again, but I have to be going soon.” “Wait!” naruto interrupted. “There’s something I need to talk to you about. “Alright naruto.” “Well, you see, I realized while I was training, that I didn’t really like Sakura anymore. I realized there was someone else out there for me who I should really be with. You see, I finally realized that was you, Hinata.”

She continued to look at him, She didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t breathe either. She didn’t know if it was happiness or sadness, anger or relief.

“Naruto….” Her beautiful, clear eyes stared up into the man standing before her, only for a second before staring at the ground.

“I’m sorry Naruto….You’re too late.” She replied, wishing she hadn’t said anything. “I’m Kiba’s Fiancé…” Naruto looked at the ground then up at her. “That’s alright, I guess….I just thought…never mind. Se ya Hinata” “Wait!” He turned around to face her. “That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.” She smiled. “Ok, Hinata, I guess you’re right.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 6:58:57 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93And, finally, Naruto and his oblivious self has eveolved. A little late. (bum bum BUM)

OM-EM-GEE, I would type more, but my beloved little puppy just attempted to rip my arm off by latching onto my BRUISED hand (Dani hit me with the remote, and HARD) with her evilly sharp teeth and tugging like there's no tommorrow. And now it's more than a little sore. Ouchies.

Loving it so far, and glad you're writing again. Off to the next chapter!

^.^

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 6:59:46 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Evolved, I meant EVOLVED. Stupid keyboard.