Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - the battle

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 4 - the battle

Chapter 4 - the battle
Chapter 4

Hinata unlocked the door to “their” apartment. It was a symbol of their love, her commitment, her promise. Naruto’s kiss burned her lips as she walked through the threshold. The guilt was unbearable, yet, she wanted it to happen again.

“Hey sunshine” Kiba shouted as Hinata walked in. “hey.” Shino also called out. “Shino, I had no idea, you were stopping by today!” Hinata said as she hung up her sweatshirt. “Well actually, I just stopped by to tell you that my mom just harvested the silk from our silk worms for your uchikake kimono (wedding kimono), and she is fast when it comes to sewing, so you can stop by in about two days to pick it up.” “Thank you Shino, are you sure you can’t stay any longer?” Shino sighed. “No, I can’t, I have a meeting with the Hokage. Thank you though.” Shortly after, he left.

“Hinata.” Kiba’s voice had seriousness in it that she never heard before. “Yes dear?” “We need to talk.” Hinata felt as if she wanted to leap out the window next to her. Ah, those horrible words, we need to talk. Did he know? How could he? Did someone see them and tell Kiba?

“Hinata, I saw someone in town today. And I’m not telling you who...But they said they saw you and naruto in the park. And the two of you were pretty much making out.”

“…” hinata’s jaw dropped. She felt faint. Her eyes started to flutter shut until her hands were on her shoulders, shaking her.

“Not now Hinata, don’t start with your fainting crap now, its not gonna work!” She was startled awake by his yelling. He NEVER yelled at her. “Hinata, what did you do?”

“I…I…I don’t know, Kiba!” She couldn’t look at him. She had no idea what to do.

Kiba jumped up and started to pace back and fourth. “You know Hinata, you really picked the best time to do this to me. I mean, this is just too awesome, a week before our wedding!”

“Kiba…I’m sorry…!” She didn’t know what else she could say.

“You’re sorry?!?!? HaHa! Omg, you’re hilarious Hinata! I don’t really think you really how funny you are. You’re an idiot too.”

All she wanted to do was crawl under a rock. “I am not an idiot!”

“Alrighty then, then what are you Hinata? I’m not stupid, every moment of your life I’ve noticed that look in your eye, and I always knew who you were thinking about. And whoever you were dreaming about too. And you know what Hinata? He never cared about you, NEVER. I however, have always loved you, I have loved everything about you and I always wanted you to be happy, even if that meant you going out with naruto. So I asked him once, when we were about 13, I asked him to give you a chance. Do you know what he said? I don’t even think you want to know.”

Hinata’s eyes were fixed at the floor. Warm tears were being fought back. Akamaru hid in a corner shaking. Kiba never was upset like he was now.

“He said Ewww, oh my god, she’s so weird. I could never go out with a girl like her! So now do you see what I’m talking abut Hinata? I love you, and he doesn’t ok? Get that through your head. And after all I’ve done for you….All I’ve given you too. You are such a liar!”

Hinata couldn’t hold back her tears anymore. “I AM NOT A LIAR...Kiba, I swear, I love you, I don’t know what happened. I couldn’t help myself.”

Kiba stared at her venomously and she felt his eyes burning through her. His eyes darted to the window and his gaze remained there for a moment.

She was now crying hysterically. She was so confused. Her heart ached as it was being torn in half. One side yearned to go one way, the other side, another. She was so troubled; she didn’t know what to do. To be more precise, who to go with.

“Hinata” Kiba looked at her, he seemed much more calm. “I don’t want to be mad at you, especially now since you’ll be my wife before we know it.” He walked over to her and want down on his knees so that his eyes were level with hers. “I’m going to forgive you Hinata. But promise me, you won’t talk to him anymore. I never broke your heart, right?”

she quickly nodded her head.

“So don’t break my heart okay?” he leaned in and kissed her.

“Okay Kiba, I’m sorry.”

A/n

What’s gonna happen now! Oh no! Well, you gotta read to find out! Please review, and thank you so much for reading!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on November 13, 2007, 7:39:37 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1HURRY IT UP WILL YA!!!!!

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:19:35 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793kk, lol X3
I just added chapter five. ^-^

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 7:13:18 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Mm. *stomach growls* Hungry for more.

Someone's true nature comes out in stressful situations. Like Kiba. Meanie. Eat dog food. XP

Naruto would never insult someone like that. Not willingly, anyway.

Update soon, pwetty pweeze.

^.^

*faves*

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 7:19:43 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lmao, i kno. kiba is a butt head in this chapter! X3
i am actually working on the next chapter right now, i might have it up tonight ^_^....i hope

lol, thankyou so much again