Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the embrace

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 5 - the embrace

Chapter 5 - the embrace
chapter 5




Hinata spun wearily in her heavy uchikake as she looked at herself in the mirror. She let out as huge smile, it really was beautiful. Shino’s mom was talented with silk and this kimono defiantly showed that. It was a dark blue with white, purple and green detailing. The under layers were white silk with phoenixes and peacocks on it. “Just wait until Kiba sees you it! I think it’s so cute that the two of you ended up together. Hopefully my shino will get married too someday!” “Oh he’s a sweetheart; I’m sure he will soon.” Reassured Hinata. After admiring her beautiful Kimono a few more times, she took it off, paid Mrs. Aburame, and had her pack it in a huge carrying case. After all, it consisted of 11 layers.

She lugged it around konohagakure until she reached IchiRaku and decided to have lunch. Unfortunately, he was there. (well, of course he was there)

“Hey Hinata!” he shouted with ramen noodles seeping out of the corner of his mouth.

“Hello.” She sat down with his kimono case in the seat between them.

“Do you mind if I move this….What’s in here?” Naruto asked, poking the box.

“It’s my Uchikake.” She grabbed it protectingly and put it on the other seat adjacent to her.

“Ha, so you still haven’t told Kiba, huh?” he chuckled as he sat down.

“Told him what?”

“Uh…you know” he scratched the back of his head. “That you’re not gonna marry him…”

She daintily wiped the juice from her ramen off her lip with a napkin then slowly replied. “I’m sorry Naruto, but you must be mistaken. The wedding isn’t off.”

He let out a sigh. “Oh…”

“Yea, I won’t be taken as an idiot, Naruto. Your little speech the other day was very moving but Kiba found out and he told me what you thought of me.”

“What?!?!” he yelled.

“You heard me. You expect to be the next Hokage, but a Hokage usually isn’t a selfish pig. You used me to make out with me, and I’m sure you planned that I would sabotage my relationship just to be with you for about a month until you decide to dump me because you want someone new.” She cleared her throat. “Am I right naruto? Because according to Kiba, you said you would never go out with a girl like me. Because I’m weird and what not.” She stared at him and waited for a reply.

“Hinata…I don’t know where you’re getting this from. I said I thought you were cool. Then your precious Kiba lashed out on my and Said if I ever asked you, I would be sorry.”

She turned her head away. “I don’t believe you…”

“Hinata, I said it before, I love you, Believe it!”

“NARUTO! Shut the hell up!” She broke out in a crying fit and buried her head in her arms.

“Hinata?” Naruto asked, sort of alarmed by what she just did.

“I have had it! I can’t take it anymore. I can’t make up my damn mind! I cant call off the wedding but I cant let you go, I’m not ready yet!” She started crying again. This time, louder.

“Hinata, Don’t cry. It’s ok”

“No its not!” she lifted up her head to look at his then buried then back in her arms. “I love Kiba, And I cant call of the wedding, but If you walk out of my life, I swear, I might have to kill myself, because if you’re not around, Then what motivation could I possibly even have to get me out of bed every day. That’s the only reason why I’m here today, because I hoped that each day, it would be the day you returned.”

He was speechless.

“Every goal I have set, every step I’ve taken, it’s been to bring myself closer to you. And I’ve loved you my whole life, so I can’t let you go, especially since you love me now! I can’t let you go no matter what! God, I just wish there could be a sign to tell me who to go with!” every word that came out was a stutter from the combination of her crying and her nervousness.

“Hinata, why did you wait until now to tell me this?” he asked as he stroked her silky black with a purple shine hair.

“I don’t know, I never thought you would ever even have a conversation with me. Naruto, what do I do?”

“Well, I think you should give me a chance, but I know its not that simple, you’re going to have to figure this out yourself.”

She sniffled then wiped her eyes. “Well, I guess I have a few days until the wedding, We can hang out until then.”

He frowned. He knew what that meant, but he didn’t want to upset her. “That sounds good Hinata. All I want is for you to be happy. You know that, right?”

She sunk into his arms and gave him a huge hug. She held on for dear life, and if she could, she would never give up. “I know…”




A/n

My heart really goes out to Hinata. I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on November 13, 2007, 8:25:52 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Crap... Now I wanna cry...................

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:29:38 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793aww, lol, dont cry X3
thankyou for the comment!:-)

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 8:19:15 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93My, my... Men are so... possessive.

Poor Hinata. So confusing, these boys are.

Mixed signals, much?

Another awesome (and fast) update. Woot.

^.^

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:22:42 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793Amen sista! boys are possessive. lol X3
thankyou so much again. I love getting comments, I thought my writing sucked X3

MaliceKiotsu on April 30, 2008, 7:10:01 AM

MaliceKiotsu on
MaliceKiotsuHell no your writting is some of the best i have ever seen in my whole life of reading fanfics. Kudos

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 8:25:53 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Too modest. XP

You are a much better writer than you give yourself credit for. I, however, can say that I suck. But you can't say that you do. Because you don't.

*:3 (camel with a flower)

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:31:19 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lmao, thankyou very much but u are crazy, woman! you are an AMAZING writer, seriously, even nathan and the camel think u rock!
*:3

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 8:34:06 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93*huggies*

(Not the diaper brand, I swear. That would just be weird.)

*bows ridiculously low* I AM UNWORTHY OF THE CAMEL'S PRAISE.

...right. Anyway.

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:39:59 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lmao, ur so silly!! XP
*huggies* but hey, i like diapers too...lol
*:3

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 8:41:36 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Silly isn't the word for it.

I think they call it shizophrania, where I go to see the nice people in the white coats.

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:48:02 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lmaoo, do the people in white coats give you cookies?

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 8:49:30 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93No.

Only oddly shaped candies. That make me tired.

They taste funny.

ZeldaGirl9793 on November 13, 2007, 8:52:39 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lmao, haha! candy...interesting