Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - great news

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 6 - great news

Chapter 6 - great news
Chapter 6


A wedding day, it’s something a little girl waits for her whole life. The day ware she seems to glide down a flower filled isle on a cloud of white silk, being escorted by her daddy. A day in which a girl crosses over from her old life, and starts a new one with her life partner by her side. However, for Hinata Hyuga, it felt like more of a death sentence. But she wasn’t going to die, her lifelong dream was.


“Danmit, there’s nothing on T.V……” she said, as she shoved another piece of popcorn in her mouth.

“Hey beautiful….” Hinata heard the door open and Kiba tossed his jacket aside. He had a stressed look on his face like he had something on his mind.

“Listen, I’m leaving soon, I’ve got a mandatory mission, and I’ll be gone tomorrow and won’t be back till the afternoon of our wedding day.”

“What…?” she asked confused. “Will you be back in time?”

“Yea, I’ll be back at around noon. The wedding starts at three, that’s plenty of time for a guy to get ready.”

“Hmm…” Hinata looked down. “…” she shut her mouth when she was about to say something about what naruto had said, but she had changed her mind about asking because she didn’t want him to know she had seen him earlier.

“Were you about to say something Hinata?”

She stalled. Then looked up and smiled. “Be careful, I love you.”

“I will.” He walked towards their room and kissed her as he passed. “I gotta start packing now.”

Hinata was astounded. She wanted to scream with joy but she kept her composure. If he was going to be gone, then that meant tomorrow, she could spend the whole day with naruto! Kiba came out of the room in a rush and kissed her goodbye. “And no talking to naruto.” “Don’t worry, I wonttttt!” she sang as she locked the door behind him. Shortly after, she went to her room to put her new black dress on. Her bachelorette party was in an hour.




A/N

Yea, short chapter….but I’m writing the next one momentarily. What do you think will happen next? please reveiw!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on November 29, 2007, 10:06:46 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Ha, can't wait to read about the partyyyy.

Naruto should totally try and sneek in. Cute chapter, post the next up real soon!

^.^