Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - a woman's heart

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 7 - a woman's heart

Chapter 7 - a woman's heart
Chapter 7


“Drink up Hinata!” Ino giggled as she gulped down her mojito. “Okayyy,” she sang as she sipped her Shirley Temple. “Aww, I can’t believe you guys are getting married!” TenTen yelled across the table. “I always thought you would be the first one of us to get married, not Ino!” “Well, that’s only because she got pregnant” Sakura teased. “Hey!” Ino laughed. “Waiter!!!!”

“yes…?” He looked very stressed. The club was loud and crowded. “Miss, you shouldn’t drink anymore, and you shouldn’t bring a baby in here.”

“Excuse meee! First I am a Mrs., second, I was gonna ask for a Pepsi, and third, he ‘aint drinking, I am!” (Ino isn’t a horrible mom; I just decided to stick that little line in here.)

“my apologies.”

“That’s right dog, want some ice with that burn?!?!?” she yelled with one arm in the air, snapping her fingers.

“Hinata, how did you know…that this was it?” TenTen asked, in a fascinated matter. “Well….” Hinata thought about this for a long time. “Well, he cares a lot about me. Also, because of him I’m not afraid to talk anymore and I’m so much more outgoing. He’s just great…” Hinata’s smile began to fade. “scuse me. I’ll be back in a few.” She got up and went for the bathroom.


~*`~*~


She sat in front of one of the mirrors and ran her fingers through her hair. “What am I going to do…” she whispered aloud. She certainly wasn’t talking about her hair. Hinata promised herself “no thinking about naruto, I am going to have fun tonight.” But her promise wasn’t something she could keep. Time was passing quickly. She had one full day tomorrow to figure out what to do. Either stick with the plans and marry Kiba, or risk it all and go with naruto, where there was no guarantee that he would stay with her. If she chose him and he did leave her, Kiba, who she also loved very much, would certainly not take her back. But if she did choose Kiba, she would be letting naruto go, virtually letting go the one thing that got her to where she was today, the dream of someday being part of his world.

The door gently and Hinata straightened herself out. It was Sakura. “hey Hinata.” She smiled. Hinata smiled back. She took a tube of lipgloss out of her bag that matched the color of her hair and began to put it on.

“Hinata, I spoke with naruto the other day.”

“y-you did?” Hinata’s voice muttered weakly.

“yeaaa…I had an interesting talk. With him.” She smeared her lips together.

“oh god….” Hinata sounded as if she was about to cry

“no! It’s ok, I’m not going to tell anyone!” She assured her.

“What did he say?”

“A lot. I don’t know exactly where to begin.”

Hinata just looked at her. She wanted to know, but at the same time she didn’t want to hear a word of it. “How about we go back inside, and if you still want to hear it, well talk about it tomorrow, okay?” she put her arm around Hinata and lead her to the door. “that sounds good.”


~*~*~*~


“Byeee, thank you so much” Hinata hugged and kissed Ino goodbye and shook baby Shou’s hand. She did the same to everyone else. “You want any of us to walk you home?” Temari asked. “No, its ok, thank you.” She said, as she took off toward her apartment.



The night was beautiful and decided to go walking around for a bit. Even though it was very late. She never saw so many stars before; it was as if they were there just to cheer her up. She sat on a bench and wondered about what she was going to do. Her concentration was interrupted by a horrable voice chanting

“Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world, heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!
Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,
List while I woo thee with soft melody;
Gone are the cares of life's busy throng,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!”

She burst out in laughter and turned around. “God naruto, you’re gonna wake someone up.”

“That’s all you can say?” he said as he sat down next to her. “Don’t you like my singing?”

“Of course I do, but probly everyone in Konoha is asleep right now, you shouldn’t be shouting outside.”

“Oh,” he laughed. “Why are you still up anyway?”

“I had my bachelorette party, and I didn’t feel like going home.”

“Cause of Kiba?”

“No, and besides, he’s on a mission…”

Naruto scratched at his head. “What do I have to say Hinata?”

“What do you mean?”

“What do I have to say to make you forget Kiba?

“I don’t know…”

“What is it with girls? You think you have them figured out, but really, there’s always another twist in their story.”

“A woman’s heart is like an ocean. So deep and so vast, no one will ever really know just what is hidden within it.”

“Oooo, fancy. How long were you planning on saying that for?” Naruto laughed.

“I don’t know!” She giggled.

“See, that’s why I love you so much! You are so full of surprises.”

“I guess. I’m getting tired I have to go.” She got up and began walking away.

“You want me to walk you?” Naruto asked.

“umm…..Nah! I’m fine. Thanks”




A/n
Hope you liked this chapter. My story is going to end in just a couple of chapters. What do you think will happen tomorrow? What do you think will be on hinata’s agenda for the day?


Who will she choose?????


Please review.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 2, 2007, 9:43:03 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Choices, choices.

Ha, love Naruto's little solo there. Very nice.

Off to the next!

^.^

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 2, 2007, 11:05:05 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793aww, thankyou! :-)