Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - goodbye

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 8 - goodbye

Chapter 8 - goodbye
Chapter 8

Hinata knocked gently on Sakura’s door. “shoot…..I hope I’m not too early…” she thought. After
What Sakura had said the night before, she was curious to find out about their conversation.

“Hey Hinata! Come on in!” She opened the door.

“You want coffee, I just made some”

“Oh, no thank you” She replied as she down across from sakura at her kitchen table.

“As I’m sure you remember, I told you last night I had a talk with naruto. That is why you’re here, correct?”

“yep, so what did he say?” she asked

“Well, first of all, he loves you very much. He also told me about what was going on between you two.”

“Oh….”

“Hinata, I don’t blame you, I’m sure you probly want to crawl under a rock, but I know you very well. You still love him, don’t you?”

She put her cup down and wiped her lip with a napkin. “No.” she replied firmly. “I care about him.”

“Hinata, I have always understood how you felt; I know you once loved him. If Kiba wasn’t in the picture, would you give naruto a chance?”

“I guess I would.”

“You’re probly in a bad position right now. I’m not telling you to forget about Kiba. But just know that Naruto loves you a lot.”

“…”

“And it’s real love. I know my naruto-kun and he would never lie about something like this. And he’s acting strangely, I know he’s in love and his heart aches just as badly as yours is.”

Hinata felt sick. She didn’t want to hear anymore.

“Thank you Sakura, but I have to get going.” She wore her best fake smile and Sakura escorted her out.


~*~*~*~


She looked around the hallway. “I hope this is the right apartment.” She decided o knock on the door.


No answer.

She knocked again. This time, someone finally answered. A tall blonde man still wearing his pajamas was at the door. When he looked at her, he seemed more awake.

“Hey Hinata, what are you doing here?” He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes

“Its lunch time and I wanted to know if you want to get lunch with me.”

“Oh sure, come in. I have to get ready though.”

She waited in his living room/bedroom as he got dressed in his bathroom. “Sorry, if I knew you were coming I would have cleaned!” he shouted from the other room. “Oh, it’s ok. My room is pretty dirty too.” Well not as dirty of course. She looked around at his many belongings. On a table, a picture of team 7. In a cherry wood frame, a picture of his parents that Jiraiyah had given him. And….she almost overlooked a small picture he had taped to the wall next to his bed.

It was an article from the one of the various konoha newspapers. It was an article about Naruto, Hinata, Kiba and shino’s mission for the Bikouchu. Her name was highlighted with a pink highlighter and on the articles picture; he colored in a pick heart around her. She wondered if he always had this or if he had gone to the library just recently and made a copy of it.

“Okay, I’m ready!” he poked his head the room.

“good.” She walked out with him.

~*~*~*~

“My goodness Naruto, do you ever go anyplace besides IchiRaku?”

“Nope!” he sang as he slurped up his noodles.

“Tonight, we’re not coming back here for dinner, we’re going someplace else.”

“oo, you’re taking me to dinner too?”

“yep. No ramen.”

“Whatever, but why did ask me to lunch today? I thought you were mad a me last night.”
“I wasn’t mad…I was just tired.”

“Well, I had about 40 bowls. I think I had enough, did you?”

“I had three, I’m done.”

~*~*~*~*


The two walked around konoha at least three times. They got many strange stares. After all, Hinata was to be married tomorrow and she was strolling around with another man? Well, quite frankly, she didn’t care. Night approached and they went to dinner.


“Naruto, how the heck can you afford all the food you eat?” Hinata yelled in disbelief as he gobbled down three pieces of Korean B-B-Q at once. “I’m hungry” He complained. Hinata then heard a lady yelling at the owner of the restaurant. She was questioning his policy of no dogs allowed.

It was Kiba’s older sister and her dog

“Oh shoot!” Hinata whispered. “Naruto, we have to get out of here!” “Yea and fast.” He added. They looked around. The only exit was the door, where she was standing. “It’s the only way, Hinata, we have to go that way, or nothing. Maybe we can sneak past her without noticing, you know, since she’s busy argueing.

“But why can he come in, he’s a good dog!” She shouted.

“He’ll get his hair in the food miss, plus he smells.”

“He does not!”

“Dogs are annoying, and they tend to bark.”

“How dare you!” He barely ever barks!” she demanded

The luckily reached the door without her noticing, and unfortunately, her dog noticed, and started barking like mad.

“Oh shoot, run!” naruto yelled.

At that moment, she turned around. “Hinata, what are you doing with Naruto?!?!?!?!?”

“Run!” she graded Naruto’s arm and the two darted as fast as they could away from the restaurant. They finally reached Hinata’s apartment.

She gave him a hug. “Thank you, I had fun. Excluding the part where we had to run away.” “yea.” He agreed. “I guess this is goodbye.” She said as she opened her door, ready to enter her apartment.

“Bye”

“Wait!!!!” Naruto yelled. He lowered his voice. “Are you sure this is what you really want?”

She bit her lower lip, and then finally replied “Yea, I’m sure. It’s not fair to Kiba.”

“Goodbye naruto.” She walked inside and closed the door behind her. Instead of hanging up her coat and going inside, he was frozen. She couldn’t move.

Goodbye

Those horrible words she never thought she could say to him. But she said it. She felt like the room around her was melting away. This horrible feeling ran through her. She couldn’t do it.

She ran back towards the door and opened it. She was prepared to run after him, but he hadn’t moved either. The two stared and each other until finally, he pulled her into a deep embrace. “I couldn’t do it, naruto!” she cried. He cut her off and kissed her.

He couldn’t say goodbye either.


A/n
I’m sorry this chapter sucked, but the next one will be good. I promise. Guess what happens lol, no lemons though.

Please review.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on December 2, 2007, 10:21:06 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG!This chappie was SO sweet!loved it way too much!

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 2, 2007, 11:07:07 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793aww, thankyou :-)

cherryblossom93 on December 2, 2007, 9:46:05 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Aw. Sweetness.

Ha, Naruto used pink highlighter. And drew hearts.

...He MUST be in love.

^.^