Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The real goodbye

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 9 - The real goodbye

Chapter 9 - The real goodbye
Chapter 9


Sunlight filled Hinata’s eyes as she awoke. Birds chirped loudly outside her window. She yawned and stretched. He was still asleep next to her. Naruto. He looked like an angel the way the sunlight hit his face. He looked so serene. She wondered what he was dreaming about. She carefully lifted his arms off of her and got out of bed. She grabbed her sweatshirt which was hanging on her chair and put it on.

She walked over to the window and looked down at the streets below. Yamanaka flower’s was across the street. She already saw that they were buys transporting floral arrangements to the hyuuga compound. That’s right; it was the day of her wedding. The wedding most of konoha would be attending. Later that day Hundreds of people would be crowding into the hyuuga compound gardens to see the kind young, beautiful Hinata, Heir to the Hyuga, get married. Spending the night with Naruto in Kiba’s apartment….that thought began to make her feel sick with guilt. How could she do that? She looked at him sadly. She knew what she had to do. She was going to be strong. She was a ninja of Konoha, strong and brave. And this time, No turning back.

He stretched and yawned. “Come back to bed Hinata…” he muttered with his eyes still closed. “Naruto.” This time, he opened his eyes and looked at her. She took a deep breath.

“Naruto Today is my wedding day and Kiba will be back in about an hour. I’m sorry to say this but please just go…”

“What…?” he sat up. “You heard me… please just get dressed and leave. I need to go get my hair done and….” Tears were about to stream down her eyes, but then she faught them back and just spit it out. “And get on with my life!” He nodded and got dressed.


~*~*~*~

She looked out her window. He was standing below. He looked up at her and they locked eyes. A few moments later he turned his head and started walking away. She put her hand up against the glass as if to reach out to him.

That was it

He was gone….

She was finally free but there was nothing great about it.


A/n
Hinata has finnaly reached her decision. Two more chapters left, and an epilong.
please comment

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on December 2, 2007, 10:25:04 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuoh my god i thought this ended the story, but i guees u said there are a couple more chapters.YEAH!^^cant wait

cherryblossom93 on December 2, 2007, 9:48:49 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Suspenseeeeeeeeeee. EVIL.

Hee, awkward turtle time. *makes akward turtle*

Anyways. Poor Hina-chan, stuck in the middle. Hope she gets out okay.

Update sooooooooon.

^.^