Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Never an Absolution

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 10 - Never an Absolution

Chapter 10 - Never an Absolution
Chapter 10


“You look beautiful…” Sakura, Ino, TenTen, temari and Hanabi all gasped in unison. They had just finished helping her into her 11 layered Uchikake. She certainly did feel like a princess. She spun around in front of her mirror and the biggest smile she ever had spread across her face. “Oh my god…I really do!” She cheered. Her hair was in the traditional wedding style, a bunkin-takashimada and her finished kimono looked amazing. Someone then knocked on the door. It was Neji.

“Your Father sent me in here with these.” He sat down beside her and opened the old polished box. “Your wedding combs.” The Hyuga combs were passed down through many Generations, through all branches of the family. They were two bunches of gold leaf flower picks and a large Gold painted tortoiseshell comb with flowers carved into it.

“You know, I’m happy you made this decision.” He said, sliding the combs into her hair.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I used to think you were stupid, but not anymore. With your decision of choosing Kiba, I can actually say you have a brain now.”

“oh, thanks…..”

“And you bring a lot of honor to the main branch and also my branch. You make me proud to be your cousin.”

“Awwwwwww!!! Neji, I’ve never heard you say anything so sweet before!” TenTen whined.

“Shut up, You speak of this to no one.”

“Thank you Neji, you don’t have to go on. I know what you mean.” She gave him a hug.

“Are you almost ready anyway?” He asked putting his hands on her shoulders.

“Yea, just give me a few. Go on, you can all get ready, I’ll be out soon.”

Then all of Hinata’s bridesmaids and Neji walked eagerly out of her room, leaving Hinata alone.


She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she walked out of her dressing room and into her bedroom, no one else had ever seen it before. She walked slowly over to her nightstand. In a frame on it, contained that same picture from the newspaper, except Hinata had drawn a heart around Naruto. She sat down on her Bed and looked at it lovingly. “Sorry….” She murmured, as she tossed it into her garbage can….


A/N
Hope you liked this chapter, I know, its kinda short…
But the next one will be longer, I swear! Please review! ^-^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 3, 2007, 10:01:10 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Aw. Naruto's totally gonna crash the wedding last minute and win lil' Hina's heart.

...D-R-A-M-A-!

Teehee. Update soon, dearie.

^.^

puppydog2 on December 3, 2007, 8:19:52 AM

puppydog2 on
puppydog2more more more!