Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Unable to stay, unwilling to leave

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 11 - Unable to stay, unwilling to leave

Chapter 11 - Unable to stay, unwilling to leave
Chapter 11




The gardens looked radiant. The Grape Hyacinths, the bluebells and the pansies were in full bloom. The air was lightly fragranced by the Sakura trees which were also in bloom. Hinata stood across from Kiba, they were exchanging vows.

“I Inuzuka Kiba, Take Hyuga Hinata, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life.” Kiba then slipped the diamond band around her finger, next to her engagement ring.

“Now Hinata, please repeat your vows.” The Shinto priest asked.

“I...” She was felling faint.

“Hinata, you okay?” Kiba asked.

“Uhhhh….”

“Aww, its ok everyone! The sun is just making her feel faint!” Kiba assured the crowd. Well, the sun exactly wasn’t the reason…

“I Hyuga Hinata….I…” She bit her lip and let it out, she needed to say it now, or be unhappy for the rest of her life. “I can’t do this!”

“What?!?!?!?!?”

She began walking away, but was stopped by Kiba’s strong grip. “Where the Hell do you think you’re going! Stop Hinata!” boy was she fed up with his shoot. “You unimaginable bastard! There is no way I can spend the rest of my life being treated like a dog!” Her verbal attack left Kiba totally exposed to his smack across the face from Hinata. She picked up the many skirts of her Uchikake and ran, ran like she never did before.

“Go Hinata!!!” Ino cheered. “Shut up, you stupid ho!” He screamed. “Don’t talk to her like that!” Sakura defended. “You brought this upon yourself, you know!” He shot a venomous stare at her. “YOU… you made her do this…..you smart-assed, pink haired psycho!” He clenched both firsts and darted towards her. “You’re gonna pay! Ahhh!” “NOT SO FAST!” jumping In front of sakura to protect her from Kiba’s blow was someone she hasn’t seen in the longest time. As if it was an angel, she had no Idea if it was only a Dream.

It was Sasuke.


“Sasuke…?” “Yep!” “What the hell….?” “Yea…It’s me. I decided to come home cause roaming around got boarding after a while.” Sakura was so happy, she barely noticed Sasuke beating up Kiba. She was almost in a trance.



Meanwhile….



Hinata ran as fast as she could through the busy streets of Konoha. She finally reached his apartment and banged on the door with both firsts.

No answer

“Where could he be??” She asked aloud. “Wait!” It hit her like a ton a bricks. He was at IchiRaku! Yet again she was running like psycho, until she finally reached the small ramen stand. He was sitting there, he wasn’t even eating. “Hi…” He turned around quickly. A look of happiness and disbelief was written all across his face. “Hinata?!?!? What are you doing here, shouldn’t you be getting married? Oh…you look pretty by the way…” “Thanks, and no…I don’t think it’s going to work out between Kiba and I. So…Is that offer still available?” She asked shyly. He got up out of his seat. “Well, of course!” He picked her up and kissed her. “Guess what?!?!!?” He yelled. “We’ve been dating for ten seconds, and I love you!” “That’s good, because…I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!”


A/N
I hate the ending, but tell me what you think, one more chapter to go!
Please comment!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on December 5, 2007, 9:49:42 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuAWESOMENESS!u know, u should make another story similar to this, but with sasusaku in it. that would be SO cool!just suggesting that, though.^^

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 5, 2007, 11:23:55 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793Awww, thankyou so much!:-)
And you sooo read my mind, lol. I am definatly planning on writting a sasusaku fanfic next! ^-^
And thankyou so much, Your comments are always so nice!X3

cherryblossom93 on December 4, 2007, 4:28:41 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Yay, a lil' random SasuSaku (you know my obssessions...).

See? Hinata's smarter than you think, Kiba. *blows rasberries*

I love how they yell when they proclaim their love to each other. Very cute.

Can't wait for the final installment!!!

^.^

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 4, 2007, 6:04:54 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793haham i know, very random, right?
I was like "hmmmmm, I must make a very random twist that no one will think of" But i have a feeling this was a little too random though.... lol
And thankyou very much :-)
Woah, it smells like rasberries!

cherryblossom93 on December 4, 2007, 6:33:25 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Hahahahaha.

Funny.

^.^

puppydog2 on December 4, 2007, 4:58:52 AM

puppydog2 on
puppydog2this entire story is awsome!!!!!!