Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Epilogue

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 12 - Epilogue

Chapter 12 - Epilogue
Epilogue


Many wonder why Hinata backed out of her engagement. Perhaps she was afraid of letting naruto go. After all, she probably made a promise to herself that someday, Naruto would be standing across from her at the alter. As for Kiba, Well who can blame him for the way he acted. When one is in love, they go through desperate measures.

Directly after the wedding Naruto and Hinata dated for about 11 months, when they started planning a wedding of their own. Hinata disregarded the whole Shinto-traditional wedding idea and had a more modern one, you know, the white dress, black tie sort of thing. She wore a silk a line, princess sleeve gown with silver ribbon detailing. This time, Hinata stayed at the alter, and she had no fear what so ever. From the moment she said “I do” she knew she made the right choice. Naruto couldn’t be happier.

A little more than a year later, Hinata gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Noritada. That’s when they figured they should move out of Naruto’s three room apartment and buy a house. They found a small yet spacious townhouse, located only a few feet away from IchiRaku, but right before they put down a down payment, Naruto was requested to move closer to the Ninja Academy, because HE WAS CHOSEN FOR THE 7TH HOKAGE. For an opportunity that good, he didn’t feel bad about IchiRaku at all.

As the Hokage, he made a fuss about every single one of the academy students, and made sure he got to know all of them. After all, he didn’t have anyone growing up, and he never wanted to make another child feel the way he did. People took an immediate liking to him, and soon forgot about the demon inside him. Infact, they thought he was the best Hokage yet. People loved him for his clumsiness, bravery, and his kindness towards others. Four years later, Hinata and Naruto had a girl, Hinatori, who had her father’s wild hair, but the color of her mother’s, and also inherited the Hyuga eyes.

Before they knew it, their son had become a Genin, along with his best friend, Uchiha Satchio, who was a year younger than him. Their friendship also brought the Uchihas and the Uzumakis closer together. Little by little, Sasuke was softening up, and was actually open to the whole “friends with Naruto” thing. About another year later, Hinata and Sakura both had girls. Hinata and Naruto named their newest daughter Naruhi. Unfortunately, she didn’t inherit the Hyuga eyes, but she did have beautiful dark blues eyes, and blonde hair. Sasuke and Sakura named their first daughter Satoharu. She had dark pink hair with black running through it and onyx eyes. Sasuke and Sakura couldn’t be happier. No more about them, that’s a whole other story…..






THE END!!!



A/N
Hope you liked it. Thank you to everyone who read it. I got a lot more reviews than I thought! I plan on doing a sasusaku story next. Thanks again and I hope you loved reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Oh yea, and for upcoming fanart on my fanfic, go to my gallery under ZeldaGirl9793 at deviantart, or fanart central! ^-^

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on December 5, 2007, 8:48:13 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuYEAHS!Ur doing a sasusaku story!i'm SO GLAD!!!i'll be sure to read it too.^^

hflp on December 5, 2007, 11:26:37 AM

hflp on
hflpThat was amazing

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 5, 2007, 11:27:53 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793awww, thanks so much!:-)

cherryblossom93 on December 5, 2007, 11:16:26 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93OH-EM-GEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You are good at updating. And the epilogue made me smile.

(OMGWTFBBQ. You're doing SasuSaku next. Yesshums.)

This was an awesome story, and I can't wait for your next!

NARUHINA IS TEH SHET!

^.^

And, you get a camel, of course...

*:3

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 5, 2007, 11:27:33 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793Awww, thankyou so much!!! ^-^
I cant wait to start writing my next X3
And thankyou for all the comments you gave me on this fanfic, they're always so nice XD
and Ha, I like the whole OMGWTHBBQ phrase, very nice!
Yay camel!!!!
*:3