Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meet the boys

Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!

Chapter 1 - meet the boys

Chapter 1 - meet the boys
Chapter 1




“Mom, Dad and uncle Sasuke are here!” Noritada yelled from the living room. “Good, go let them in.” Hinata replied. Noritada, Satchio, and Hinatori raced to the front door. In came Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto grabbed both his kids and gave them hugs. Sasuke ruffled his sons hair and simply said “Hey, how’s it going?” He fixed his hair and smiled. “Good.” “Come in and eat, you two! Food’s on the table.” Hinata yelled from the kitchen.

A few nights a week, The Uchihas and the Uzumaki’s got together for dinner at either Sasuke and Sakura’s house, or Naruto and Hinata’s house. The two families were very close now and comfortable around each other.

“So are the two of you nervous about your testing tomorrow?” Naruto asked the two boys, slurping up his ramen. “No!” The two yelled. “You should be very proud of your son, it’s not every day we let a boy almost two years under age test with the rest of the academy students.” Naruto said to Sasuke and sakura. “Oh, don’t worry we are.” Sakura replied. “Noritada and Satchio are both quite talented.”

“So, I know who your senseis will be.” Naruto added. “Sasuke does to, and I made it clear it was an order not to tell you two.”

“Aww, come on dad! Tell me!” “Yea, please Uncle Naruto?” Satchio added.

“Nope, you have to wait till tomorrow.”

“Fine whatever, I’m happy with anyone, as long as it’s not Ino. Man! She is a HO! And her son is a pussy!”

Naruto and Sasuke burst out in laughter, even Sakura giggled.

“Mommy, what’s a Ho?” Hinatori whispered into hinata’s ear.

“it’s nothing darling. Noritada, I don’t want you using language like that. Kids these days, I don’t know ware they get it from. I NEVER had a mouth like your’s when I was your age!”

“When you were my age, you didn’t have a mouth at all!” he corrected his mom.

With that, naruto let out a huge laugh.

“Do you have anything to say to that?” Hinata hissed at Naruto.

“What, that’s my boy, He tells the truth!” he sang, grinning from ear to ear.

“Jeez, lighten up Hinata, I’m just teasing you. Sasuke, don’t you tease Sakura?”

Sasuke looked up and thought about it. “Not often. I have a mutual respect for my wife; I don’t like to piss her off.” “He’s not foolish enough to piss me off, besides, my physical strength surpasses Sasuke’s by far, and so he doesn’t dare upset me” She interrupted, with a slight giggle. “Yep, she’s right” Sasuke answered.

“Well, we should get going, the boys should go to sleep as early as possible, so they’ll have maximum performance tomorrow.” Sakura suggested. “That’s sounds good.” Hinata replied.


They helped clean off the table, and then The Uchiha’s left. After all, tomorrow really was a big deal.






A/N
Well, this was my first chapter. I hope you liked it. I know, it started off slow, but next chapter will be funny, I can guarantee it.
Please read and review! ^-^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 16, 2007, 9:25:41 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Aw, cute. I luvvie next generation fics like these.

I'm glad you started a new story! Yesh, yesh, uber happiness.

Get the next chapter out soon, pweeze.

*faves*

^.^

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 16, 2007, 10:31:55 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793Awww, thank you soooooo much!:-)