Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the test

Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!

Chapter 2 - the test

Chapter 2 - the test
Chapter 2

The sun shone brightly through Noritada’s window. A pesky bird kept tweeting in his window sill. “Noritada, It’s time to wake up!” Hinata yelled from the kitchen. “Ok……”he grumbled, with his head buried in his pillow. All he wanted was a few more minutes rest. “Come on sweetie, you don’t want to be late for your testing, do you? Wake up!” she and again. “Ok!!! One minute!” he grumbled yet again. He was gonna wake up, he just wanted to sleep for a few minutes longer, but also, that stupid bird just kept tweeting away. He tried to block the noise away, but it didn’t work. “Noritada! Wake up! NOW!” “Alright!!!!” he screamed, with his head still buried in his pillow, he reached into his holster which was on his nightstand, and chucked it at his open window. The obnoxious bird squawked and flew away just in time. “Holy crap! I can tell this is gonna be a great day!” he yelled.


“Good morning! How’d you sleep?” Hinata said, placing a cup of instant Ramen in front of her son. “Ok…” he said. “Your father left early today, but he told me to wish you good luck.” “Oh, okay” he replied, almost inhaling the ramen. “You better get going, see you woke up to late.” Hinata stated. Noritada grumbled and put on his holster. Then Hinata walked him to the door. “Bye Noritada, make me proud!” She yelled as she watched him walk away.

~*~*~*~

He walked as a quick rate towards the Academy. In the distance, he saw Satchio being confronted by the school bully, and “village idiot” Shou Akamichi.

“Hey diapers, what are you doing out this early?” He laughed.

“I’m going to the ninja academy, where else?” he sneered.

“Oh, that’s right, it’s testing day today. You’re so naïve. You’re too younge to be tested, you’re gonna fail.”

“No I’m not! My mom, said I’m gifted!”

“Well, your mom’s an idiot!”

Just then, Noritada stepped in. “And your mom’s a ho!”

“Oh shut up! No she’s not! You’re such a dipshoot, just because you’re the Hokage’s son doesn’t make you top dog.”

“So what if I am. Well one thing’s for sure, you’d still be a looser even if your dad was the Hokage. Come on Satchio, let’s go.” Noritada, yelled.


From the comfort of an empty alleyway. A girl their age stood in the Shadows watching. Admirering. Her name was Masako Lee. “Oh that Noritada….He’s so handsome and daring… oh how I love him so!” she squealed. “Masako, He’s never going to like you if you keep stalking him like you do.” Masako was startled and turned around. It was Tayaniii Inuzuka, her best friend. “I suppose you’re right.” She blushed. “Come on, We’re going to be late.”


~*~*~*~*~



“All of you, please, quiet down.” Iruka and The Hokage (Naruto) walked into the classroom. Thankfully, everyone listened and took their seats and waited for their next instructions. “Alright, I will call you up one by one and request you do a certain jutsu or technique. Then, The Hokage and I will collaborate on if you pass or fail.” Iruka explained. “Wait, that’s stupid.” Naruto interrupted. “Ok, here’s my new idea on how you will all be tested. I’m calling you all up one by one and tell me why you want to be a ninja, and why you should pass. Hey, I don’t want to put you all on the spot, When I was being tested, it was the worst moment of my life, I went in front of everyone and failed. So-“ “Naruto, are you crazy?” Iruka exclaimed. “Maybe, but this is how I want things done from now on” He replied.

“Ok, first up, Satchio Uchiha.”

Satchio walked up to the front of the room and hesitated at first, but finally thought of what to say.

“I want to be a ninja because I want to make my Dad proud and live up to the Uchiha name. I think I should be passed because I think I can be a great help to Konohagakure.”

“Well said.” Naruto exclaimed. “You pass. Next, Masako Lee”

Masako lee skipped up to the front of the room and bowed to Naruto. “Good morning Hokage sir!” Then turned around to face the class. “I want to be a ninja because I want to go on missions with my dad who is the coolest and the best! I think I should pass because I love adventure and I love to help others.”

“Ok, that’s interesting….but you pass. Next, Leiko Hyuga.”

She walked up to the front of the room. “Hi uncle Naruto!” she loudly whispered.

“Hello.” He replied.

“Ok, I want to be a ninja because I wan to go down in history as the greatest Hyuga, and to someday be even stronger than my older brother. I think I should pass because I promise I wont let you or konoha down!”

“Ok, good enough for me, you pass. Next, Noritada Uzumaki.”

He walked like an idiot up to the front of the room with this idiotic smile on his face. “I want to be a ninja because I want to and I think you should pass me because I said so!” He yelled.

“Whatever, ok, you all pass.”

“I don’t need to see anymore, I can pretty much tell what the future of konoha will be like” he laughed into Iruka’s ear. Iruka grumbled and buried his face in his hands. “yea, thanks to you and your Ideas”


A/N
Thanks to a review from a smartass (who’s name will be unsaid) I’m gonna straighten a couple of things out. Ino is one of my favorite characters. I’m just poking fun at her. And the story will get better. And also, the person also made fun of the Names I chose and said that what was going on with Sasuke is impossible. Well you know what?I can pick whatever the hell I want. Heck, I can make Sasuke a f***ing Astronaut if I want. Well, let me tell you, person who I wont bring up, It’s people like you who are making this country and the world go to HELL
Thanks, that is all.

And for my nice readers, I hope you liked my chapter, more to come soon! Trust me, I’m not this mean, only when I need to be ^-^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 16, 2007, 10:42:21 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Ew, flamers....

They kinda make me laugh.

Anyways, I seriously love Naruto's testing method. They should do that at our school. Hope we find out the teams and sensei the next chapter!

^.^

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 16, 2007, 10:46:30 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793lol, I find Flamers so amusing. lol,his name was bob and was like

"Okay sorry for what im about to say.The names are kinda wierd mate, Noritada? Did you just combine Nori and TA-DA! Satchio is also kinda wierd because I thought that A,E,I,O or su always have to come after the T in Japanese. If not sorry, my mistake. Also calling Ino a ho and her son a ** is not something they would do, they would spend the years of the time skip working on their friendship with her. And none of them would degrade themselves to call a young boy a **, maybe a coward but not that. Just because you hate Ino dose not mean you have to majorly bash her, seeing as she would most likely become a better person. Lastly Sasuke is OOC, dont know how else to put it.

Once again I am very sorry for this but someone had to tell you. If you want to you can now delete reviews and I will not mind if you do so.

From Bob"

I was like Well bob, you're a dipshoot. I can call my characters anything my heart disires. and so on and so fourth

can you beleive the nerve of him? GO TO HELL BOB!
lol, i can be so mean

But thank you so much! Your comments always cheer me up!:-)

cherryblossom93 on December 16, 2007, 11:11:58 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Teehee.

Don't be sad. TT.TT

Sunshine, sugar, rainbows, and all that. Happy. Yeah.

...Unicorns?

^.^