Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - playing sick

Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!

Chapter 3 - playing sick

Chapter 3 - playing sick
Chapter 3



Iruka raced down the hallways of the academy. “Why are you in such a hurry?” Kakashi asked him as Iruka nearly crashed into him. “Kakashi, Naruto didn’t even test half of the students. He asked them stupid questions then passed them. ALL of them!”

“Iruka, why must you doubt him so much?” Kakashi asked.

“It’s not that I doubt him, His methods are a little……well, strange.”

“Well, he is strange. Don’t worry; I’m sure he had his reasons.”

“I guess….” Iruka Admitted.

“Remember, I wouldn’t have chosen him as my successor if he wasn’t ready.”


Meanwhile…


Along with handing out the headbands, naruto gave them each a room assignment where they were to report to and meet their senseis. Usually, this was done the day after, but Naruto moved it to the same day to move things along faster.

“No freakin’ way, you have room 207 too?” Noritada asked. “Yea!” Yelled Satchio. “Were on the same team!” After a short celebration they hurried to their room and walked in. Sitting already was a with curly brown hair and hazel eyes.

“Hey, I’m Asuko.”

“Oh, hey...is our Sensei here yet?”

“Well, she popped in for a second. She dropped off her pocketbook and stepped out for a few minutes. Oh, and our Sensei is Ino Akamichi.”

Noritada and Satchio slowly faced each other and gulped. “….Ino….Akamichi…..?” they both asked in unison.

“Yep”

“Are…..you sure?”

“Yea, something wrong?”

“Uhhhh…We’ll be right back…!”

The two boys darted out of the room and shut the door behind them. Their worst nightmare came true. Noritada’s Father knew of the often disputes between Him and Shou, so why did he assign her as his sensei, also put Satchio on her team, even though he is the target of Shou’s bullying?

“Noritada what do we do?!?!?” Satchio yelled.

“Oh god, I don’t know!!” He replied, sweat dripping down his forehead. “Gotta think, gotta think…”

“Wait, I know! Follow me!” Satchio interrupted.

“This better work!”


“Excuse me miss.” “Oh my! Shouldn’t you two be at the academy?” The secretary asked. “I’m sorry we have no time to chat, but can you tell me where Sakura Uchiha is working right now?” Satchio asked impatiently. “One moment please.” The woman grabbed her clipboard then began to search. “Lets see….Sakura Uchiha……She is working on the Third floor today. But hurry, she usually goes on break around this time.” “Thank you!” The two boys then darted towards the stairs. Dodging many nurses, doctors, and injured ninja’s in the process. The injured ninja’s made them flinch a little. After all, that would most likely be them at some point in their life.

They reached the third floor, the maternity ward, and found Sakura counseling a young mother in her hospital room. “Mom, I don’t feel good!” Satchio Darted in, Noritada trailing behind.

“What are you doing here?!?!?” She asked, quite agitated.

“Mom, I have a headache and…I gotta throw up.”

“Really now?”

Noritada was busy looking around the room. He found this strange half bed with Feet rests on it, so he sat down and put his feet up. “Whoa, that’s not very comfortable.” Sakura turned around and looked at Noritada. “And what’s wrong with you?!?!?”

“Uhhhh, I think I broke my ….humorous?”

“Really, Show me where it hurts.”

Noritada pointed to his arm.

“nice try, That’s your Radius. get your legs off those stirrups, and off the delivery table Now.”

Noritada struggled out of them and toppled onto the floor. The under aged mother lying in her bed looked quite terrified.

“I don’t know what has gotten into you two. But I have a patient to tend to. So, tell me the truth, or leave!”

“Ok Ok! We got Ino Akamichi as our Sensei!”

“That’s it?” Sakura asked in annoyance.

They both nodded.

“I don’t know why the two of you are so afraid of her. Listen, I don’t wanna hear anything else, but there is nothing wrong with her. Ok, she’s a little materialistic, and loud, and intimidating, but she is one of my best friends. You don’t have to be afraid of her. Just respect her and nothing will go wrong.”

“Ok…”

“Now seriously, both of you leave. And don’t leave the academy during school ever again.”

“Ok…” the two boys marched out. But then Noritada turned back around marched over to the girl in her bed. “Hey, how you doin?”

“Out! NOW! Stop traumatizing my patient!” Sakura grew impatient and shoved both of them out of the room then locked the door. “God…Why couldn’t you give me a girl…?”

Then she remembered the patient she had to talk to. “Oh, forgive me.!” She quickly sat down next to her and grabbed her clipboard again. “Now as I was saying. I think that you keeping your baby boy is very brave. Now you don’t have to worry, Konoha has a great support system for unwed mothers and”

“Wait!” The girl interrupted.

“Yeas…?” Sakura asked.

“You know what; I think I changed my mind.”

“You know what, you are a genious!”



A/n
Well, Next chapter, you will see what happens when they show up late. I hop eyou liked this chapter. I made Kakashi the 6th Hokage because In the Shippuuden manga, Tsunade said something about him being the next one. Any other questions, please ask.

Thanks 4 reading! Please review.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 17, 2007, 11:57:24 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Seriously loved the hospital scene. Poor girl.

Tsk, tsk. Ninjas don't play sick.

Ah, great chapter! Off to read the next...

^.^