Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Meet Ino

Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!

Chapter 4 - Meet Ino

Chapter 4 - Meet Ino
Chapter 4



“You go in first!” Noritada shoved Satchio in front of him. “No way, you’re older, you go first!” Satchio shoved Noritada into the door, causing it to crash open and He toppled into the room. “Danm, that hurt!” Noritada muttered, rubbing his forehead.

“Well, look who decided to grace us with their presence.” Ino got out of her seat and strutted over to them. “Up!” The two boys stood side by side. And waited for further instruction. “Now, I love meeting new people, but the two of you coming 15 minutes late isn’t a great start. Now, go sit down!” The two franticly ran up to empty desks and sat down.

“Alright then, I guess I’ll introduce myself. I’m Ino Akamichi, And just to clarify things, I wasn’t born into the Akamichi family, I married into it. Oh, but that’s obvious, because I’m sure you can al see I’m not fat!” She giggled. She expected the room to laugh with her, but no one moved. “Heh Heh, Well then, moving on. I have two beautiful, Talented Children, my little Shouie, who’s a year older than you guys, and my Darling Daughter Tsubaki (lol), who is almost 7. In my spare time, I work in my father’s flower shop, Yamanaka flowers, and I love to spend time with my friends and Family. Now, enough about me, Asuko, Would you like to go first?”

“Sure, I’m shizume Asuko. I live with my mom and dad. I don’t have any kids. In my spare time I volunteer at the hospital, play the Shamisen, and spend time with my little sister.” That sounds cool! Now, your turn.” She pointed to Satchio.

“Hi, I’m Uchiha Satchio. I live with my parents. Im my spare time I usually train with my dad or Hang out with Noritada and his little sister.” “Aww, that sounds sweet! How’s your mom? I just had tea with her last weekend.” “Oh, she’s good…” “Ok, next.”

“Hi, I’m Uzumaki Noritada. I live with my Mom and Dad, Who is the Hokage, as I’m sure you know. I also have a little sister, Hinatori, who just turned 7. Im my spare time, I hang out With Satchio, we usually annoy his Dad. Ha, he gets annoyed so easily! One time, we shaved off his eye brow and when he woke up; he hunted me down and threatened to kill me! It was hilarious!”

“Oh, sure does sound funny. I guess you had to be there to see it.” Ino replied.

“Oh, and Then usually I spend the weekends On the hyuuga compound and Train with my Grandfather and cousins.”

“very interesting. Ok, well, There’s nothing else left to do for today. We can meet near the village gates tomorrow at noon. I have a facial appointment in 15 minutes so I gotta split!” She picked up her pocketbook and walked away. “Mua, love you all!”

“That was weird.”





A/n
Well, that was chapter 4, hope you like it. Sorry I rushed it, the next chapter will be better!X3
Please comment!!!!! X)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 17, 2007, 12:00:33 PM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Heehee. I liked this one.

Short and sweet.

Update soon!

^.^

ZeldaGirl9793 on December 18, 2007, 10:46:15 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793aww, thanks! X3
Dont worry, i will! :-)