Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - it starts

this is my chapter seiries about a lonley girl and some wolves...

Chapter 1 - it starts

Chapter 1 - it starts


There was once a young girl named Amoki,she was 7 years old and she was the emperors daughter, the fairest in all the land.Her father sent her to check up on the farm animals, while she was walking, she couldn't help but to think someone was following her, so she paced herself and started to move a little faster, then she started hearing footsteps following her and seemed to be coming closer and closer.As she got to the farm house, she walked inside, but only to see the animals had all been killed, she started to weep but she was examaning the dead bodies, they were full of bite marks and claw marks.She hollered for her father, but he would not answer, so she went to him and only to find a puddle of blood, and she never saw him again.She was crying all alone in one of the corners, as she lifted her head up she saw two bright yellow eyes staring at her, she closed her eyes tight and tried to tell herself it was all a dream, but she peeked out and the animal was one foot away from her frieghtened little body.She started to cry and the animal turned away and started to walk, Amoki didnt want to be alone so she asked it not to leave her, it turned around, only for her to see it was a wolf.She sat motionless
for a moment, but asked the wolf for his name, he told her it was Daiskue, she seemed to like this new friend, he took her to his pack, the other wolves started to growl and snarl at her, untill Daiskue told them the story of this little human, the wolves were always taught to fear the humans, but they knew this one was innocent, and she would not harm them.Daisuke's friend Ari walked up to her and sat down beside the little one and said,"Dont worry, I will take care of you."
Amoki felt the warmness of Ari's body and drifted to sleep.The next morning she awoke, and she was over joyed to see the new wolf pups were born and she got to name one of them-Ariku was the one she picked, that pup was the runt and Amoki promised to take care of it forever.As time moved on,the little girl soon picked up traits from the wolves, she grew fangs and wolf ears.She could make wolf noises just like a real wolf, wich is what she was, no body really seemed to notice she was a human, or part human anyways.She remembered the animals back at the farm, she shivered at the very thought, asking herself what couldve killed them, and then looked at the wolves, how sharp their claws and teeth were, so she asked Daiskue if he knew about it he replied with a sigh,"young one, it has been 2 years you have been with us, and yes, our pack killed those animals at the farm."Amoki was struck with painfull memories and how her father was a wolf hunter and he always told her that they were the enemy, and should be killed, but she knew better, the wolves were only trying to survive "it is okay, I understand, that was a long time ago anyways, it's really no big deal", she sighed and fell asleep.Ari was worried that the humans would find out and take Amoki away and then kill the wolves, "Daiskue, what would happen if the humans ever found Amoki, they would take her away and most likely kill all of us." Daiskue replied "she is safe, we are safe, do not worry, everything is fine, now get some rest."But Ari knew, that problems would occur...Three years and now Amoki is 12, she has pretty much all the charesteristics of a wolf, ears, tail, eyes, claws, teeth, and her amazing ablilty to sound like a wolf perfectly, now all she needed was all over fur and a body built like a wolf.As the little wolf Ariku had gotten bigger,he was quite the trouble maker, he would always get into trouble, sometimes without even knowing."Amoki, please take me on the hunt with you ohh please?" Amoki sighed "you are too young, you could get hurt, go play with your siblings, it seems like that they are having fun", she smiled and had began her hunt with the other pack members.But little Ariku wouldn't take no for an answer.He decided to follow them and watch as they hunt.He took liberty in coming about 3 feet away from the buffalo.He was watching them as the others were coming in closer.He was amazed at how big they were, and he saw one of them stick their head up and began to get a little worried, as did the other buffalo.All the hunters came in for the kill and the buffalo ran and they were stampieding, Ariku was at the front of the stampeide and was running as fast as his little legs would go, he stumbled and was ran over by the buffalo, the others, as eating the fresh caught baby buffalo heard a squealing noise, they went to see and they found him lying there unconscence, and they rushed him back to the pack grounds."am i gonna be ok?" he asked with a dim voice."I am sure you will."Amoki said trying to be calm, she kept thinking it was her fault, that she shouldve been more carefull.It was hunting season, catch and kill anything.This was the time when the wolves moved north, into there smaller territory, where no human was ever seen.The wolves were, or thought they were, safe and it being almost the end of hunting season, they thought it would be safe to head back.Ari didnt think it was such a good idea, but she decided to keep her thoughts to herself.Then as they awoke, they smelled something very odd, like burning pine or oak.Ari went to investigate.She ran back and was panting loudly, she collapsed infront of Daiskue and said "I knew it...they are here, run..." and those where the last words ever said by Ari.She died from three gunshots to the chest and one to her head.Amoki was so scared, they decided to run ahead and they forgot Ariku, but the little one was not fuly healed yet, she had to go back for him.She was running at top speed to get there, and when she did, she arrived at two men beating the little wolf with a stick, Amoki had no chioce, she lept up and bit the man holding him in the arm, her razor sharp teeth cut deep into his skin and he soon bled to death.She looked at the other man and he started to run but she got to him...and she headed back to the rest of the pack with Ariku in her arms.She clutched onto him tight.As she got to the pack, they had found a cave, so they decided to stay there for the night.The hunting season was soon over and Ariku was healthy again.They are living in happiness as of now...but not for long.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment