Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter III- Dib's Coming...

Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)

Chapter 3 - Chapter III- Dib's Coming...

Chapter 3 - Chapter III- Dib's Coming...


Wooo! Been bit of a while, yes? Dieing for more? >:D Well here ya go, guys!! XP

Hm… not much to say/foreshadow this time, but I usually make most of it up as I go anyway! Yeah, yeah, LET'S START IT ALREADY! XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIX MONTHS LATER…..

James had fallen asleep quite some time ago. KARA hadn't said a word, unless Skooge asked her something, like, if James was awake yet. James was woken up by an annoying beeping sound, and finally pushed a button and it stopped. “Ugh… what was that, an alarm clock?” he asked tiredly. “We're approaching the planet!” replied Skooge. “Oh, good! Now we can get down to business!” said James as they headed toward planet earth. Meanwhile on earth, Dib had set up a device to catch alien transmissions, to find out if any more Irkens or other aliens were or had approached the earth. Suddenly, more beeping. Dib had picked up Skooge and James' transmissions from their ships. “Huh? A ship coming towards earth?” said Dib in disbelief, looking at the screen on his device. Then he got a big grin and headed up on the roof to get a better look at it, and maybe see if he could get a glimpse of the ship. At Zim's house, he and the others had not picked up the transmission, so James and Skooge's arrival was unknown to them. “Gaz! Gaz! There's more aliens like Zim coming! I got it from a transmission!” Dib cried to his younger sister, Gaz. Gaz peered up from her Game Slave 2 at Dib. “Dib, I swear, if you make me screw up on this boss fight, you're gonna pay!” she shook her fist in her brother's face and he said nothing and headed outside. The two newcomers had reached the sky in the city by now. James peered at the window at their new “home”. He knew they wouldn't live there for the rest of their lives, but he knew they'd be there for quite some time… KARA looked frantically out the window as well, gathering info on all she could see. It was their job to do this, and she didn't even need to be told or reminded. Looks like the Tallest made a bit of a mistake… “Hey, let's land here.” Skooge had his ship flying along side James', so they could see each other. Skooge pointed to the spot and they landed quietly. Skooge and James walked out of their ships with their SIRs and walked over to each other. Sneaking, Skooge walked cautiously to the side of his ship and turned to James. “We need disguises.” He whispered. James looked up. “We have to look like them? Ok… Can I go first?” he asked a bit shyly. “Sure.” Skooge said with a bit of a smile. He stepped to the side so James could stand in front of the device. A screen appeared and James looked at the possible disguises, until he finally found one he liked. “Ah!” he smiled and pressed a button, and he was into his disguise. It was much better than Zim's of course. He looked like a normal human, and was a bit taller than usual. He was about three or four inches taller, and had red hair, just like he liked it. He still had his headband and necklace on, which he almost always wore. He was wearing a casual black shirt and a pair of jeans, and looked around the age of about 10 or 11, somewhere around there. He turned to KARA and smiled. “Your turn. Here, I'll pick one for you. How about… a cat?” he asked. “If you wish, sir.” Replied KARA obediently. James selected the first good cat he could find, and put KARA in the machine. When she was finished she returned as a purple cat with pink tabby stripes. It didn't look too real, not because of the fact it wasn't proper colors, but because of the fact that she still walked on two back legs instead of four. “Eh… it'll haveta do.” Said James as Skooge and his SIR got into their disguises. “Well, looks like we're ready!” smiled James, getting more comfortable with Skooge. James looked around. “Eh.. there's really no room to make a home here…” he told Skooge. “Hm… Ah! Zim's here on earth!” recalled Skooge. “Zim? Who's that? Another Irken?” asked James, confused. “You've never heard of Zim? Well, to put it short, he almost destroyed our empire.” Explained Skooge and he started to walk over to Zim's house. “I think he lives here…” Skooge said, looking up at the strange house. “Are you sure?” asked James. “Um… I think so…” said Skooge, unsure. He knocked on the door cautiously, and a girl with long, black hair with a streak of lime green in the front answered the door. “Um… can I helped you?” she asked. “Is Zim here?” asked Skooge. “Uh… yeah, hold on a sec.” She turned here head towards the inside of the house and screamed. “ZIM! THERE'S SOME KID AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!!” Zim came running into the room. “Who is- Oh… uh… hi?” he said. “Who're you?” “Uh… It's me, Skooge.” Replied Skooge and pointed to himself. “Skooge? What're you doing here? And who's this?” asked Zim. “Oh, this is James. Impending Doom III just started, and the Tallest said we needed partners, so here we are.” Skooge gave a bit of a smile. Zim looked at James with a nasty stare. James said nothing and they walked into Zim's base. James looked around the living room, and then turned to the two SIRs on the couch. GIR was sitting watching The Scary Monkey Show, and next to him was a light pink SIR with a circular front plate. She and GIR had two rubber piggies between the two, one pink and one blue. KARA looked over at them too, then to GIR and ran over to sit next to him. James looked at the strange show they were watching, then turned to Zim and Nara. “You're awfully quiet, James.” Noted Nara. James said nothing, and walked into the kitchen. Skooge looked over at James. “I think we can take our disguises off now, James.” He said. James looked over, then looked forward and pressed one of the light black stars on his PAK. He then revealed his Irken form to the house, then the rest took theirs off casually. Back with Dib, he was now down the street, near Zim's “house”. He had his laptop with him, and could contact the Swollen Eyeballs from it, along with spying devices, translators, ect. That he had stolen from Zim's base's technology. “Alright… I've got to see those Irkens or whatever aliens just got here…” Dib said to himself. He looked down at his laptop and typed in some things to get access to all of his spying programs and such. He pulled a large pair of head phones from his pocket and put them on his head, and ran over to Zim's fence, now at the right street. “I'll just put this camera here on the fence,” he explained to himself. “And then I'll be able to see inside the base from the window.” He set up the camera and fled to some nearby bushes with his laptop in hand. A satellite appeared from his laptop to allow him to hear things over where the camera was. The camera also had a small speaker, so from a microphone on his laptop, Dib was able to speak from the bushes, and his voice would be heard from the small, hidden camera. “Let's get down to business!” he announced in the darkness, although there was no one around him.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZimaZem on May 8, 2006, 9:49:32 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZem*WAVES*

Invader-Zen on February 18, 2006, 12:17:12 PM

Invader-Zen on
Invader-ZenHello!!!!!!!

DracoLuvur1 on February 11, 2006, 8:25:38 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1YAY!! MORE!! UPDATE SOON!! o.o

Invader_Ali on February 10, 2006, 11:45:16 AM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_Alithis is a good story, I hope to read more soon