Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter IIII- No Ordinary Irken...

Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)

Chapter 4 - Chapter IIII- No Ordinary Irken...

Chapter 4 - Chapter IIII- No Ordinary Irken...


WOO! Chapter 4, finally! It's gonna get thicker in now!! MWAHA! XD I'm planning on getter longer as the chapters go on. This time I spaced in paragraphs so it's easier to read. ^^ Yay! Let's get started! ^__^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on, let's go downstairs.” Said Nara back in Zim's base. Dib looked at his screen. “Agh! No! They're going down to the base! Now how am I supposed to spy without being caught? Hm… Let's see what we've got here…” Dib looked through his files and still some things from Zim's base, since he secretly had planted another smaller spy bug in the base. “Ohh… A mini robot with a camera that can turn invisible! How convenient!” he activated one of the robots, which were down in Zim's base, and started to control it, trying to find the room that the Irkens were in, and looking at the base on the way. Maybe if he memorized it now, he could go through it later, or better yet, make a map of it. Only better for him of course.



Down in the base, the other's had come down already, and Marvv, Nara's boyfriend, was working on something with a red SIR next to him. Marvv had red eyes and zigzag antennae, and had clothes like Zim's, only the collar and sleeves were torn, and he didn't have any fingertips on his gloves. His SIR looked just like GIR in duty mode, but the front plate had a black X on it. Apparently, Marvv and Zim had been working on something together, but Zim had left because of the door. Marvv continued to work, not even paying attention to the newcomers. By this time, Dib's little spy bug had reached the hallway just a bit away from the main room the aliens were in. “I wonder where they are…” Dib said to himself. “Hey, thanks for helpin' me, Zim!” Marvv finally said bitterly. “And who're these two?” he asked, looking at James and Skooge. “This is Invader Skooge and James.” Replied Nara, pointing at them. “The Tallest sent them here.” “What's with his eyes??” Marvv snickered at James. James lunged a bit and growled but Skooge held him back. James glared daggers at Marvv the rest of the time, but kept quiet. “Hey, your guys' rooms will be over here.” Nara said, ignoring Marvv. She motioned her hand to two doors behind her. “Thanks.” Said Skooge and they headed to their rooms.




James looked around his empty room and sat on the bed that looked like it had not been used before. Dib had gotten his spy bug into the main room, but now everyone had gone to separate rooms. He explored with his little bug and came to James' door. It was invisible of course, so James hadn't noticed. James pulled out several items from his PAK. There was a golden locket, a dairy with a fine pen, a red feather, a tiara looking headdress, for a girl, a sketch pad with only a few pencils, some colored, and a dead, black rose. James didn't put this anywhere in the room. This one he held in his hand and stared at. He hadn't really said anything the whole time. Then he sat the rose down next to him, and grabbed for the diary. “Who is that? His eyes're really weird…” said Dib. He watched James for quite a while. James had finished an entry to his diary, but then after a few hours of laying on his bed, probably thinking about something, he got up and spun around. After he finished spinning, he was in his human disguise. Then he grabbed for a trench coat he had hanging on the wall and walked out the door. The spy bug followed.




Dib was still hiding in the bushes, and it was very late at night now. It was a skool night, but Dib apparently didn't care. He looked at his monitor. It was only 1:00 a.m., but it was still fairly late. He continued to watch, and follow. Finally James reached the door. “Where are you going?” asked Skooge, who was talking from the kitchen. “Just… out.” James said dully. “Oh…. Ok…” Skooge didn't really care much. James opened the door, and the little bug was still on his trail. He walked with his hands in his pockets. It was cold outside, but he didn't care. He'd been in worse situations than a bit of cold weather. It was cold enough to see his breath though, and Dib, for some reason, didn't notice the cold. Probably because he was too wrapped up in the screen. He was curious where James was headed to. He was getting a bit tired now.




“Where's he going?” Dib said to himself in the darkness. Suddenly without warning, and to Dib's surprise, wings suddenly popped out of James' back?!


“What the-?!” Dib stared at the screen, then James took off. “Agh! How am I gonna catch him now?!” Dib stared at the screen once more, then looked through the robots features to see if it could fly or something like that. Nope, nothing. “…I guess I'll have to try tomorrow…” Dib finally said, and closed his laptop after returning the spy bug to himself. But now he knew something was up about James… He was no ordinary Irken… Maybe not even Irken at all… But one thing was for sure, Dib was going to find out.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZimaZem on August 20, 2006, 1:52:01 PM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZemshoot GUYS. I can't get chapter 5 up. DDDDD8

InvaderShan on March 7, 2006, 1:50:48 PM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanawesome story!!!! please keep writing! favs

DracoLuvur1 on February 22, 2006, 9:00:31 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1SQUEE THAT WAS AWESOME!! X3

Atems_Little_Girl on February 21, 2006, 12:01:17 PM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_Girlme-YAY! JAME HAS WINGS!!!! Hey i want to try to fly. I have to flap my wing and try. (I flap my arms up and down and run to the cliff and fell down, and I died)YAY! I'M DEAD!!!!
everyone- YOUR WERID!!!! AND HAPPY YOUR DIED!!!!

Invader-Zen on February 21, 2006, 3:05:24 AM

Invader-Zen on
Invader-ZenYAY!

Chappie 4 rawks. This story is Awesome!