Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Junk Mail

What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - Junk Mail

Chapter 1 - Junk Mail
Diclaimer: I haven’t ever own Naruto, I don’t own Naruto and I never will own Naruto, but can at least do fanfics.
* ************************************************** *
Discription: What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!
* ************************************************** *
Time- Before timeskip but after Tusade becomes Hokage (sorry for spolier hehe)
* ************************************************** *
Couple- Everywhere, Everyone, even…OC’s (as I will need them later on in this story) and at the same time none…
* ************************************************** *
Title- Now For Your Featured Presentation
* ************************************************** *
Chapter One- Junk Mail
* ************************************************** *
No Animals were harmed during the making of this fanficton.
* ************************************************** *

Once upon a time in beautiful Konhona (A/N okay I’m gonna stop myself before I puke).

The ninja teams were training, making their God-given skills even more impressive to untrained, unskilled normal people. Though eventually the day went away and rest was needed for each and eveyone of them from a hard days work. The next morning though a little surprise was at each of the Leaf Village’s nijas door. All saying;

Dear Friend-
It’s a party, a birthday party!
For Shikamaru Nara!
Food, Fun, Games and more!
Only at the Nara residence!
September 22 @ 4:00 p.m.

When Shikamaru saw this all he could say is, “How troublesome. Didn’t I tell that woman not to do this.” He then let out a slight sigh knowing there was nothing much he could do right now and even if he wanted to do something it would be too …troublesome. His mother’s cards were all out and , if like him, had already been read. Too bad for him they had.

Each ninja had a diferent reaction to the cards. Let’s check out team Team Guy:

“Great, a birthday party,” replied Neji sacasticly.

“Oh come on, I think it might be fun,” TenTen argued holding the card in her hands only to be grapped by her fellow teammate.

“Yes it will be so joyious! Indeed, I, Rock Lee, will make it joyious and youthful if it proves to be not!”

“Don’t forget about your Sensai. You and I will make this party one to remember for a life time. Right Lee?” said Guy presently standing on the table with little sparkles on his smile (a/n he took those from Armstrong. Hehe.) and grapping on to his pupil in a hug.

“Yes! Yes Sensai!!” yelled Lee with puppy dog eyes up to his mentor.

Only to leave TenTen and Neji staring at each other with teardops …

What’s going on with Team Kurenai:

“Cool a party!” yelled Kiba with Akamaru giving a yelp that, as always, only Kiba can only understand.

“This is very unlike Shikamaru thoough I wonder…” said Shino suspiciously looking at the card.

“ Shikamaru’s mother probably put it all together. Considering Shikamaru would be to lazy to put this together… but it’s a party. Just have fun!” replied Kurenai to Shino’s suspision.Leading Kiba sticking out his tounge.

“y..yeah. F..fun.” Hinata whispered, wondering what was going to happen at this party…

“Now let’s get some gifts.” Kurenai interupted her thoughts and kept on talking, “ Now what do you guys think Shikamaru would enjot as a birthay present?” The conversation came to a quick suden silence. No one really knew what to get him…

“This is getting us nowhere…” said Kiba trying to break the silence.

“We really don’t know what to do now do we?” Kurenai realized that basically noone in the room knew what to get him nor the less anything signifigant about Shikamaru himself, “This is gonna be a long day…”

How about Team 7:

“Oh awsome a party!!” Naruto was super happy about this party, afterall he’d never had a birhthday party of his own ( a/n at least I don’t think so…)

“Naruto you baka, it’s just some party.” replied Sasuke waving his hand in the air as if to say, “ And I don’t really care to go.”

“ I think it might be fun, but I do think your’e getting a little too worked up about it.” said Sakura staring at the pond that laid in front of them.

“ So I can’t have any fun.” Replied Naruto matter-of-factly.

“No you can’t” said Sasuke which brought a big old rain to his parade making Naruto form a fist in his hands and say…

“I will! More than you Sasuke-teme. Believe It! ” ( a/n teme to those of you who don’t know means bastard, moving on)

“Stop fighting you two. Whether you like it or not it would be rude not to go to this celebration, even if you son’t want to. Isn’t that right Sasuke?” said Kakashi, ariving arivinglate as usual.

Sasuke just awnsered his question with a simple grunt that ended the small bickerment

Sakura was just left with a big sigh as that was all she could do and was just happy the small aguement was over.

“Now what do we plan to bring to the happy party?’ asked Kakashi.

And finally the fellow members of Team Asuma:

‘Hey this is no fun! How come Shikamaru-kun didn’t even bother to tell us it was his birthday.” Ino said with a grunt in her voice and crossing her arms.

“Maybe he didn’t want a big fuss about it,” said Choji knowing he more-likely didn’t even want this party.

“Then why go send out all these cards?” said Ino.

“Shikamaru’s mother probably sent them out.” Said Choji before taking a bite out of some jerky.

“Hahaha. That figures,” said Asuma smoke what else but his cigaette, “ So then what do you think we should get him.”

Choji awnsered with his mouth full of food spitting it all over.

“Eww don’t you have any manners?” said Ino.

Choji just brought more food to his mouth.

Ino started banging her head on the wall saying, “Useless.”

Asuma did nothing to interupt this as he was rather intertained. (a/n shoot I’d grab the popcorn and pull out the camera).

……Later after all the running, fights, aguments, and aqweired silence, Setember 22 had arrived and it was time for the party…

“Hey Shikamaru” said his teammates as they open the doors.

“Hey.” Replied Shikamaru plainly.

“Come on is that anyway to act on your own birthday. Now cheer up!” said Ino hitting him on the back.

“Thanks. “ said Shikamaru sarcastically.

“At least we brought gifts,” said Choji holding up his present in his hands.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“I’ll get it ,” said Asuma reaching for the door.

“Hello.” It was Kurenai’s team with each holding a gift in their hands, each of a different shape.

As the team walked in and the ninja’s started talking about random stuff (a/n I’m not gonna make up random stuff to fill this up, just use your imagination okay) Asuma and Kurenai started to talk.

“So it’s Shikamaru’s birthady. What did you bring?” asked Kurenai.

“You’ll just have to wait and see. It’s definataley something he would want.”

“Oh We had no clue what to get him. We decided if we each got something he would at least like one of them.”

“By the way when’s your birthday?”

“Why youv’e got something planned for me?” asked Kurenai flirtatiously.

“Maybe? What do you have in mind?”

Just as Asuma said this Guy popped up in front of them and said,“ Now isn’t this going to be fun and jotious? Especially since I and my amazing team has arrived!” Asuma and Kurenai were just standing with teardrops as they watched Guy shine in a spotlight light with a fake poster of a beach scene in back of him and a sterio playing seagulls and waves crashing.

“Yes it shall Guy Sensai!” spoke Lee with compelete and uter happiness in his voice.

“Let’s just hope no one spikes the punch…” repied Neji to TenTen as he place the gift the team had brought on the table. (a/n I REALLY hope you get this joke *hint hint double hint* rember what happens when Lee got wasted?? Well??)

Knock. Knock Knock.

Late as usually Kakashi arrived, making his team late also.

“So I suppose the party’s already started then huh?” Kakashi said as he looked around and saw that cake was being cut by Shikamaru mom. Shikamaru leaning against the wall sighing . Chouji eating food (even tough he’s about to get cake). Ino petting Akamaru with a slight growl from him every now and then (a/n what type of girl doesn’t like puppys * suddenly sees Pakkun and wants to rub his little paws*).Kiba waching the two and laughing once and a while with Shino leaning against one of the walls, practically bleanding in. Hinata standing with her teammates or at least until Team seven arrives and suddenly blushes.

“Hey Shikamaru. Happy Birthday!” yelled Naruto.

“Don’t be so loud, Baka!” Sakura yelled as she hit him over them head with her free hand while placing the gift down on the table with the others.

“Hmph,” all that came out of Naruto’s mouth after being left a bruise on his head.

‘Sasuke-kun!!” Ino yelled in excitement as she left Akamaru there sitting wanting to be put more.

“Hmm…” was all that left the Uchia’s lips.

“GET AWAY FROM HIM INO-PIG!” yelled Sakura (again…).

“WHAT DID YOU SAY BILBOARD BROW?!” yelled Ino back at her and with neither of them noticing Sasukie silently tippy-toeing away from the two fighting girls.



………………………...After cake was over and done with……………………………….



“Time for presents,” said Shikamaru’s mother enthusastically. “First here’s one from Guy’s Team” reading the card attached.

“I bet you can not beat this gift Kakashi. We put all our extra cash into this gift. And even the giftrapping is spendious!” Guy said to Kakashi as another game between the two.


“Isn’t it the thought that count, not the money?” replied Kakashi matter-of-factly.

“You win this time Kakashi! I will beat you next time!” Guy yelled only leaving Kakashi yawning.

“It’s a laptop,” said Shikamaru as he finished unrapping the gift asnd starting to turn it on and heard the screen say “youv’e got an e-mail.”

“But everyone’s here,” replied Ino to the computer.

“Read it.” Naruto erged Shikamaru.

“It’s probably just junk-mail,” said Sakura.

“Come on what harm will it do?” said Kiba.


* ************************************************** *
“Hey did you get my e-mail for the update on my fan-fic?”

“No, btw do you think xXxlovesshortiexXx is cancelling her fic she hasn’t updated in awhile?”

“ No or if my name isn’t INUYASHSGRRL!”

“…but it isn’t really it’s just your screename you nerd.”

“You know what I mean.”











* ************************************************** *

Well how do you like? In the next chapter pigs will fly, hell wil freeze over and the Naruto gang will discover…. The world of fanfics. Dun dun duuunnnn! Team sand nijas, Itachi,Tusade and etc. will come later in the story. I hope no ones upset I used Shika’s b-day to stat this story. I just needed to get all the nijas together and have a laptop or computer some how involed. Sorry about misspellings too. My computer’s spellcheck wasn’t working *hit computer and gets an electisal shock* . Also I hope it at least gave you a little giggle. The next one definatley will be funny (*hint hint double hint* yoai fiction will be found and read…) . What will their reactions be? What wil they think of Mry- Sues and Gary-Sues, song-fics, holiday-fics, oocness, crossovers , mysterious all-knowing voices, gender-bender fics, alternate universe fics, and MORE!!!!! Also I must thank the author of “You People Are Joking, Right?” on fanfiction.net for making me come up with this idea. The next chapter (and the one after that and the one after that and etc. ) wil be posted anywhere from 2-4 days, one day if I’m borded or really in the zone.
Also romance will come later. (sorry to all you who were hoping for a big make-out)
Please comment or else Akamaru will eat all your pocky! ocky!MWAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHH! * cough cough * yeah coment…

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mokiesocute on May 31, 2007, 3:34:40 AM

Mokiesocute on
Mokiesocutei LOVE THIS! this is hilarious!

kagome99 on March 14, 2007, 6:14:28 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99OMG!OMG!OMG!
you have to write more!I want to know what happens in the story and their reaction to it!you said it involved yaoi,so who's is it about?*favs story**favs author*

abitofdrama on March 18, 2007, 10:18:23 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaThanks for the comment the second chapters up and I'm finishing the Third so.. go read.

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 5, 2007, 4:10:44 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverVery cool so far!! Write more write more WRITE MORE!!! ....please! Can't wait ti'll then! ^_^

abitofdrama on March 5, 2007, 2:26:59 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaThanks

winxgirl21 on March 4, 2007, 11:17:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21this is great so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!

abitofdrama on March 4, 2007, 12:02:03 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaThanks like I said/wrote it will be posted anywhere from 2-4 days.

winxgirl21 on March 4, 2007, 9:00:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21awesome! ^-^

abitofdrama on March 4, 2007, 10:34:17 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaSorry to you who were hoping for a romance story. I needed funny. I will post more (romatic)stories in the future. I promise.