Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Just Some Girls With Some Guys

What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Just Some Girls With Some Guys

Chapter 2 - Just Some Girls With Some Guys
Diclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* ************************************************** *
Discription: What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!
* ************************************************** *
Title- Now For Your Featured Presentation
* ************************************************** *
Chapter Two- Just Some Girls With Some Guys
* ************************************************** *
Last Chapter- Shikamaru’s birthday and a strange e-mail arives. Dun dun duuunnnnnnnn.
* ************************************************** *
You must be at least this tall to read this fanfic
* ************************************************** *

“Come on what harm will it do?” said Kiba.

“Alright,” Shikamaru said bluntly and clicked on the screen with his wireless mouse.
“Hmm. It seems to be a story, ‘ Shikamaru said scrolling down the screen and reading it’s contents, adjectives, pronouns, preposition, alliterations, and such until…

“WHAT THE HELL!” yelled Shikamaru in disgust and utter confusion, “Who in the world wrote this?!”

“Let me take a look,” said Neji leaning over to the screen and grabing the mouse and scrolling down. “Hmm… AHHH! @%$^ WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND THINKS THESE THINGS?!!” Neji soon swung down into fetal position afraid to say anything more.

“Oh come on it can’t be that bad.” The Uchia said pushing the others out of his way, not giving them the time to see it all.

‘What the…” was all that could come out of Sasuke’s mouth as he started to fall into a faint.

‘What exactly is in this story? How could it do this to Sasuke?” said a worried Sakura feeling the top of his head for a fever. Of course making a certain someone *cough Ino cough* rise in flames, anger and jealousy. Choji then took the vase next to him and splashed the water on Ino leaving her to forget about “forehead” and try to give Chouji a blackeye.

“Look everyone back away from the computer. We adults will take care of this.” Kakashi (a/n penguin!!!!) leaned over to the laptop screen slightly pushing Naruto and Kiba and Lee out of the way before they could finish reading. TenTen and Sakura were comforting their teammates (a/n Shikamaru was puking in the bathroom. I don’t blame him after reading… oh no I won’t write down what they read just yet.) Hinata and Shino were just standing by the sidelines not really wanting to get involved. The other adults, excluding Shkamaru’s mother, went up to the screen and began reading what would lead to a series of unfortunate events (a/n who like’s that series/ never really got into it…)

“Hmm.” “Hhhmm.” Was all that seemed to be coming out of the sensei’s mouths until they all shouted,” WHAT THE $@%$^?!”

“This is vile!” shouted Guy, “Like I would ever do such a thing as “violate” Lee.”

‘Well your not the only one these “authors” have written about. The things people come up with. Lee and Garra. Naruto and Sauke. Ino and Sakura. And still more. This is worst but yet better than any thing Jirya could come up with,” said Kakashi as he just stared in the eternal (well practically) list of couples doing….things unnamable.

“Hmm. It’s not just ‘yaoi’ as these ‘writers’ call it. There are some interesting pairs too. Some more realistic I suppose. Sakura and Sasuke, well she does love him.” said Asuma

“Or Hinata and Naruto,” Kurenai brought her voice down to a whisper, “ I think she just might like him. Hehe it’s so cute.”

“There’s some about you guys too,” said Kakashi as he pointed to the screen.

“WHAT! No it’s nothing- I mean we’re just- Why does ev- Who re- We just lik-,” the two started spamering and trying to prove something that wasn’t even really “true”. The were just trying to avoid the topic. Which left Guy and Kakashi staring at them then at each other and then the screen where… literacy of the two that would make tham go coco and start gagging.

------------------------------------Back with the kids-------------------------------------------------

“What’s the big deal sbout this e-mail what could be so bad to make Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Neji act this way.” Said Naruto crossing his arms as Sakura placed a new moist towel on Sasuke’s head.

“I got to read some of it. And I got to say it was very well..” Sakura stoped a moment to find the right words, but just couldn’t. How could people, who don’t even know them, write stories so random but yet make it fit. It’s as if these ugh too many things were going through this girls mind in order to consintrate.

‘Hello. Very well what?” Naruto asked impacent as ever.

“Yeah come on and spill. I didn’t get to read either so tell.” Kiba said trying figure out what the hell went on.

‘It was very real but, unreal.” Sakura said in a serious tone. Staring at the two of them face to face with her emerald eyes.
‘That’s very helpful.” Kiba said sarcastically and Naruto agreed by saying, “ Yeah, really.”

“Huh’ Sasuke said in a groggy voice. He opened his eyes a tad and looked up with blurred vision. “Ugh.”

“Sasuke your alright!” Sakura said with a cheerful tone in her voice. She was just happy to see him well.

“What- AHH!” Sasuke looked at Naruto and screamed while running to the bathroom.

“Gosh, he was just laying on the floor but he has the strength too run that fast,”Kiba said in a shock but all anyone was able too hear was Naruto’s taunting laughter.

“Haha Sasuke-teme.Your in a girls arms and the first thing you do when you find out is run to the barthroom. Sorry but-haha- Shikamaru’s already in there! Haha!” Then-bam- Sakura wacks him on the head and shouts,

“Don’t treat Sasuke-kun like that! Something bad happened alright?!” Then all Naruto could do in look into her flaming eyes, which just a moment ago were so full of care were now fill with rage, and whin like a little puppy (a/n aww puppy Where’s Pakkun? There he is *hugs!* ).

----------------------------Let’s see what made Sasuke run to the potty (hehe)------------------

….“Oh Sasuke, Your hair is so soft. It makes me just want to get up and touch it.” The blonde nija looked and the Uchiha with love in the blue fountain eyes.

“Yeah, yours is too…” Sasuke grasped the blonde hair in his hand. Holding on to it not wanting to let go. (a/n whoa ooc much, but hey it’s a fanfic in a fanfc.)

The two stared into each others eyes in a state of vitually forever, leaning closer together their ardent expressions only wanting each other to take a hold of this moment and valuable time together and use it the best possible way. The two leaned in even closer. Their breaths mixing. The carbondioxide and oxygen mixing and flowing between them making the thin space between them so thick. Making the room dizzy and their heads light headed or maybe it was the warmth of their bodies pressed against each other. Perhaps that this was the first time they had ever been like this. Either way the were not going to let this moment slip through their rugged fingers.

They placed their hands on each others backs and kissed. Pressing their lips in such a passionate moment. The Uchiha and the Uzumaki …

---- At this his moment Sasuke fainted. He at first though it was just some ooey gooey scene that someone had made up for God’s only knows what reason. But nothing in the past sentences made him think it was going to be Naruto.Too bad for him that wasn’t the end of the story-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

… presseed their lips hard on each other. Not giving a care in the world to any other thing or person in the room ,except each other.

Sasuke licked his tougne around Naruto’s mouth and pressed him hard againt the bed giving him a growl which Naruto agreed by taking… (a/n okay I think you know the rest of what’s about to happen. To all you innocent people out there, the gonna …”play” okay? In bed… at night… oh gosh, what will this become…. )

----------------------Now let’s see what’s up with Neji and TenTen------------------------------

“Come Neji. It’s gonna be alright,” said TenTen in a sweet voice to the petrafied, yes petrafied, Neji.

“It was so horrible…” said Neji currently rocking in a back and forth motion, tyring he best to forget the horrible mental visions in his mind.

“I think it would be best if he took a glass of water to calm the nerves down.” Said Shino in his quiet, but never timid, voice as he leaned a bit down to take a better look at Neji.

“Good I will retrieve some fresh water for Neji!” (a/n just guess who said this…) Lee took his hand up in a winning motion and starting running towards the kitchen where Saskue was. It turned out he didn’t have enough time to reach the bathroom. He sat there rubbing his temples.

“Hello Sasuke.” Lee said reaching for the cups on the shelf and putting the glass under the sink. “Here, Shino said a glass of water may help you and Neji.” Lee said leaning down to give Sasuke the glass of water.

“Thanks,” he said with his hand in a rather unusual way shacking to the glass and taking it to his mouth.

“If you don’t mind Sasuke, just exactly what was on there?” Lee said filling up another glass for Neji.

“I do mind actually,” the Uchiha said rubbing his temples even harder, never wanting to remember those mental images.

“Alright then. I must give this to Neji will you be alright by yourself?” he said pulling out the glass from under the sink.

“Go. I’ll be fine,” Sasuke said after a practically momentous pause.
“Alright then,” Lee said leaving but not with out giving a trademark smile and thought “I really do wonder what was on there though…” for a moment.

Coming back to a shaking Neji, he gave the glass. “Here you go!” said Lee.

“Thank you,” said TenTen taking the glass and gave it to Neji which he took quickly trying anything to forget what was stuck on his mind.

“I hope you do not mind me asking, but what exactly did it say on there?” said Lee hoping his curiosity would be cured by his team-mate.

“You really want to know?” Neji said think if he just maybe said it out loud it wouldn’t be taunting him in his head anymore.

“Yes Neji,” Ten Ten said with a worried look, “What was it that made you like this?”

“It was…” as he started to speak all the people around started leaning in, even Shino, “…a fan fiction.”

“A fan fic was what did this to you?” said Shino in wonder.

“It wasn’t any fan fic. It was… about Hinata and I,” fortunately Hinata wasn’t in the room right now as she was in the bathroom with Shikamaru and his teammates having a conversation of their own. Though no one was really getting what Neji was trying to say, nor the less how some random stranger could write a story about him.

“What do you mean ‘Hinata and I’?” asked TenTen which was the main question in the room, just waiting to be answered.

“It was about us… being… intimate,” At this TenTen just gasped and Shino left his mouth hag for a second wondering why someone would do that, after all they are relatives.

“Just what does ‘intimate’ mean exactly?” questioned an innocent Lee. Shino bluntly said, “Sexual relationships,” which Lee finally understood giving a simple,“Oh.”, but not to much as he only knew sex was for reproduction. (a/n I’m sorry if your finding this offensive but people really do pair this couple up. Not only that but doesn’t Lee seem like the innocent type.)

“No more. I… don’t want to remember … the images.” Neji said trying to quiet everyone down and forget about this whole thing.

“Okay Neji,” TenTen said in a motherly caring voice, putting her hand on his head.

“Do you mind getting Neji another glass of water Lee?” asked TenTen hoping something would make him better.
“No problem. I will go right now,” Lee said as he took of in a rush and thinking, “…So that’s what made Neji act like that. I wonder what about the others…”

-----------------------------Speaking of Which what about Shikamaru----------------------------

“Ugh my head.” Shikamaru said as he put his hand to his head.

“I don’t see what the big deal was about that e-mail,” said Ino putting her hands on her hips.

Munching on his chips Choji said, “Some Birthday, huh Shikamaru?” as he was just as confused as Ino as to why Shikamaru had been leaning over the toilet for about twenty minutes.

Resting his head against the wall, “Yeah just some, horrible, traumatizing, troublesome birthday.” Said Shikamaru in a groan.

Opening the bathroom door, “Here’s t- the Tylenol Shikamaru.” Hinata handed the now open bottle to Shikamaru and held the cap.

Taking a pill to his hand and giving her back the bottle, “ Thanks.” Then took the pill with a swish of water.

“Come on Shikamaru, tell already! ” Ino whined to hear what was up. She was Miss rosy- nosey in this situation.

Standing up and facing Ino straight in her eyes,“No,” was all that came out.

“WHAT?! Why not?” yelled Ino who was just furious right now that Shikamaru has been too lazy to tell anything.

Getting closer to her Shikamaru asked, “ You really want to know?”

“Of course!” she yelled (a/n okay when does she not yell…)

“I-I must ad-admit I’m curious too,” whispered Hinata. “Just get over it and say it already,” said Choji finally taking a break from eating.

“It was…” finally spitting out the darn secret that’s been making him go over the toilet, “It was ugh.” He ran back to the toilet, but just as he was leaning over Ino pulled him up by the collar and said , “Look, tell us already what happened. I’m not gonna wait any longer. Hmph.”

“It was about me and Temari… in bed” then at that he pucked into the toilet. Not wanting to tell them everything.

“Eww. Now who would write something like that?” said Ino as she let go of his collar.

--------------At that time the sensei were trying to figure out just that--------------------------

“Look we’ve been searching the web for how long now and we still don’t have a clue as to who wrote these. Maybe were should just give up,” Kurenai said in exustion.

“We can not give up now,” said Guy scolling down the screen of someones profile.

“We can’t just leave these things around,” Asuma agreed.

“Then what if,” questioned Kakashi,“ we let Tsusade know about this?”







* ************************************************** *

Next Chapter Tsusade calls a meeting and calls a “professional.” Also what does Tsusade tell the sensei to tell the others? What about the sand ninjas? What has this awakened? Dundunduuun! P.S Sorry for the lateness of this chapter I was going to update sooner but this weekend I got sick with pneumonia and couldn’t even tell till I couldn’t breath and was sent to the E.R. (not the soap opera.) Anyway I ‘m still feeling bad, just not as bad, so I should update soon! Remember Comment or Hidan will bite off your head at night (just kidding but still comment.)

* ************************************************** *

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on March 24, 2007, 5:32:32 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99lolz but poor them!i cant wait till the next chappie.
i wonder who this "professional" is.write more soon!^-^

abitofdrama on April 26, 2007, 2:55:03 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramayou'll see *does dr. evil laugh and pinky thing*

wolf74 on March 22, 2007, 11:42:02 PM

wolf74 on
wolf74good!!

abitofdrama on April 26, 2007, 2:54:15 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaa thanks and a you

winxgirl21 on March 17, 2007, 10:41:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Poor them!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

abitofdrama on March 18, 2007, 10:21:15 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaThe tramatizing has only begone *evil maniachl laugh* well...Thanks for the comment

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 16, 2007, 5:08:19 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverhehe! Poor Sasuke ;(, I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! *hugs* hehe. Very good story so far, and funny! MAKE MORE...SOON! ^_^

abitofdrama on March 18, 2007, 10:19:53 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaYeah I wanted it all crazy, but I wasn't sure who to pair everyone up with (do you know how many couples there are for Sasuke...) so I just went with the most popular.